Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cotto, Cuts, and catchweights!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Kassandra
cray.gif I've been reading in other articles on the web about Pacman-vs-Cotto, and confidence is one thing, but denying Cotto a shot of not toppling Manny based on his last fight with Clottey is not wise. In my opinion if Cotto never received the cut over his eye, then the fight wouldn't be as close, and I believe Paquiao would've picked Moseley as a dance partner. Also, I dont' think 147,146,145,144,143 even as low as 140 would affect Cotto in a match against Pacman. As long as he doesn't lose the weight the way DLH did vs Manny, and ifhe rehydrates correctly. Is it just me or is Cotto's intelligence on the fight game not being recognized? Is Roach a little too confident this time around? Any thoughts?

This is what I think
thehype
It's just you.

laugh.gif

THE Pacquiao TKO10
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE (Kassandra @ Jun 29 2009, 12:37 PM) *
Also, I dont' think 147,146,145,144,143 even as low as 140 would affect Cotto in a match against Pacman.

You're delusional.

If this fight were to take place @ 140lbs, Cotto wouldn't make it out of the second round...
JLUVBABY
if pac fights and beats cotto at any weight i will give him all the props in the world.. i will admit that i keep picking him to lose and he wins easily.. this is another fight that i have to pick against lil pac.. but that probably means i am wrong...lol... anyway he beats cotto and i give him all the props in the world...
gbh32001
QUOTE (thehype @ Jun 30 2009, 02:54 AM) *
It's just you.

laugh.gif

THE Pacquiao TKO10

Why you called him"THE" Pacquiao?
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (gbh32001 @ Jun 29 2009, 10:22 PM) *
Why you called him"THE" Pacquiao?

Because there's only one The Manny Pacquiao thast why.
torvix2000
Kinda like Jet Li. 'The One'. LOL!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.