Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In honor of the Great Alexis Arguello
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
kidbazooka1
Im sure most have had the pleasure of seeing him in action but for those few who haven't here's some HL of one of the greatest fighters to ever step foot in the square cricle.

thehype
I love that second vid of Arguello knocking out Kevin Rooney. That was a picture perfect right hand down the middle.

The last vid is the best though.

R.I.P. Arguello
kidbazooka1
Arguello's entire arsenal was text book his hook to the body then to the head, uppercuts, straight rights, head movement it was all a thing of beauty.

Like Nonito Donaire said "I learned how to throw my left hook by watching Arguello fights".

If my kid ever grows up to want to box i'll definitly be showing him lots old Arguello tapes.
EirbinX
wat do u think waz the bottle "The One i Mixed" had in it ...... it mustve been some crazy crack or somethin to make pryor take so many puches in that fight
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (EirbinX @ Jul 2 2009, 01:06 PM) *
wat do u think waz the bottle "The One i Mixed" had in it ...... it mustve been some crazy crack or somethin to make pryor take so many puches in that fight

Crack mixed with Gatoraid the ultimate pick me up. LOL

nah who knows but Pryor sure did come out as fresh as can be after that rd.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.