Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pacmaniacs
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
STEVENSKI
I swear I am getting so sick of these morons. They think Manny is the greatest fighter to ever lace up a glove & he would beat every man who ever lived. They are so delusional it is making me want to see a fighter I like & respect take a beatdown like Lamotta did in the massacre.

Reading some of the comments made in the Vic article made me laugh. There was one idiot talking about how he was lucky to get a draw against Z.Gorres & Donaire knocked him out with a jab. I am starting to hate the whole country as they all seem to think the same way.

Manny please make a big Jonestown & get all your maniacs to drink that tasty Kool Aid.
Michigan Assassin
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 1 2009, 07:27 PM) *
I swear I am getting so sick of these morons. They think Manny is the greatest fighter to ever lace up a glove & he would beat every man who ever lived. They are so delusional it is making me want to see a fighter I like & respect take a beatdown like Lamotta did in the massacre.

Reading some of the comments made in the Vic article made me laugh. There was one idiot talking about how he was lucky to get a draw against Z.Gorres & Donaire knocked him out with a jab. I am starting to hate the whole country as they all seem to think the same way.

Manny please make a big Jonestown & get all your maniacs to drink that tasty Kool Aid.

I still think its stupid to judge a fighter by his fanatical fans. They are annoying but Manny is a fucking fun fighter to watch. And I don't know how someone could be a fight fan and not love Manny. Which isn't to say that he should always get the benefit of the doubt or your support.
torvix2000
QUOTE (Michigan Assassin @ Jul 1 2009, 11:42 PM) *
I still think its stupid to judge a fighter by his fanatical fans. They are annoying but Manny is a fucking fun fighter to watch. And I don't know how someone could be a fight fan and not love Manny. Which isn't to say that he should always get the benefit of the doubt or your support.

Stevenski isn't judging Pac based on his fanatics. In fact, he likes Pacman. He even said that Pac is special.
Snoop
QUOTE (Michigan Assassin @ Jul 2 2009, 12:42 AM) *

I think it's because fighters like Pac draw mainstream attention, meaning they draw the fans that don't know shit about boxing, but talk like they do and THAT is fucking irritating. TI just want to be able to say to Pacamaniacs, "See. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about" and unfortunately the only way to really do that, is have Pac lose.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Michigan Assassin @ Jul 1 2009, 11:42 PM) *

I am a big Pac fan & I think he is one of those special fighters that come along once every so often. I think he is the best fighter of this generation which is a big call but that is how much respect I have for him. It is just his delusional Uber fans I cannot stand.

It seems the only way to see their bubble burst is to have Pac carried off on a stretcher & I don't want to see that as i like the guy. A true double edged sword.
AussieLad
I am sorry if this sounds racist, but 99% of the pinoy boxing fans are complete cock heads. I swear, they have nothing better to do but swarm every darchinyan article and post shit. Fair enough, donaire knocked his cocky ass out, but it doesnt matter that darchinyan has moved on and up, unified a division, beaten arce and mijares, is moving up to kick the shit out of agbeko to become a 3 weight champ and also to setup a fight with montiel... all the while donaire has done jack shit after his one big win.

They are the worst nut hugging fans in history. Worse than the trinidiots by a country mile

I dont want pac to lose, i want him to beat cotto to setup a mayweather fight. And i want a miracle to happen and for pac to fucking starch mayweather (although i would be tipping mayweather if it ever became a reality)
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Jul 2 2009, 01:52 AM) *
I am sorry if this sounds racist, but 99% of the pinoy boxing fans are complete cock heads. I swear, they have nothing better to do but swarm every darchinyan article and post shit. Fair enough, donaire knocked his cocky ass out, but it doesnt matter that darchinyan has moved on and up, unified a division, beaten arce and mijares, is moving up to kick the shit out of agbeko to become a 3 weight champ and also to setup a fight with montiel... all the while donaire has done jack shit after his one big win.

They are the worst nut hugging fans in history. Worse than the trinidiots by a country mile

I dont want pac to lose, i want him to beat cotto to setup a mayweather fight. And i want a miracle to happen and for pac to fucking starch mayweather (although i would be tipping mayweather if it ever became a reality)

They leave out the fact that Vic has busted up several Pinoy fighters as well & you are dead right Vic has gone onto bigger & better things since his defeat like a champion should do. What has Donaire done?

I agree that your scenario of beating Cotto & fighting Mayweather (& beating him) would be fantastic but imagine his huggers then?

What would be worse nuthugger wise Pac beating PBF or PBF beating Pac? They both would unleash the biggest torrent of douchebaggery in history.
Snoop
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 2 2009, 03:10 AM) *
What would be worse nuthugger wise Pac beating PBF or PBF beating Pac? They both would unleash the biggest torrent of douchebaggery in history.

The first one, because PBF has no real fanbase. Sure there are some, but not droves of them like the Pacmaniacs.
AussieLad
Nah, the second scenario is worse. Pacs been stopped, and you can make arguments that he lost to marquez. He has some things on his resume to bring him back down to earth

Whereas if floyd wins, the dick suckery will never cease... and fuck i hate floyd and his nob gobbling hardcore fans
Keith
Fuck Floyd. I hope he catches herpes while living in Vegas.
Spyder
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Jul 2 2009, 12:04 AM) *
Nah, the second scenario is worse. Pacs been stopped, and you can make arguments that he lost to marquez. He has some things on his resume to bring him back down to earth

Whereas if floyd wins, the dick suckery will never cease... and fuck i hate floyd and his nob gobbling hardcore fans

Who are Floyd's "hardcore" fans? Fidy?

Pac beating Floyd would be a fucking dick sucking orgy...it would be like Macedonia up in this bitch!
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jul 2 2009, 12:17 PM) *
Who are Floyd's "hardcore" fans? Fidy?

Pac beating Floyd would be a fucking dick sucking orgy...it would be like Macedonia up in this bitch!

Fuckin Maco's crack me up.
gbh32001
You all who hate Pac fans and hate Floyd fans as well..There is one thing you can't do to Pac and can do to Mayweather.
The anser will be in your mouth. You can hate the fans of both, you can hate Floyd, but can you hate Pac?Give me
one reason to hate Pac then you are good to go...
Douchebag
QUOTE (gbh32001 @ Jul 3 2009, 11:15 AM) *
You all who hate Pac fans and hate Floyd fans as well..There is one thing you can't do to Pac and can do to Mayweather.
The anser will be in your mouth. You can hate the fans of both, you can hate Floyd, but can you hate Pac?Give me

If he keeps raping fighters in these negotiations he will get some hate.
tweaknomore1
[quote name='gbh32001' date='Jul 3 2009, 12:15 PM' post='443181']
hate the movie that he made 2 years ago....acting it's not his thing, boxing is....stick to boxing ..would pay for PPV but not his movies..the movie really suck!!!
Keith
QUOTE (gbh32001 @ Jul 3 2009, 12:15 PM) *

I hate short people with really thick legs. Theres your reason. jester.gif
torvix2000
QUOTE (keith @ Jul 3 2009, 09:01 PM) *
I hate short people with really thick legs. Theres your reason. jester.gif

LOL! You don't want to bring this up. You were not here when Pac's "sexy" body parts were brought up by Mexicutioner when he was drunk. Do you know what happened? LOL!
Keith
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Jul 3 2009, 09:20 PM) *
LOL! You don't want to bring this up. You were not here when Pac's "sexy" body parts were brought up by Mexicutioner when he was drunk. Do you know what happened? LOL!

LOL, I'm not sure I want to know. But my statement was quite the opposite. I think he looks like an Oompa Loompa.
torvix2000
QUOTE (keith @ Jul 4 2009, 02:31 AM) *
LOL, I'm not sure I want to know. But my statement was quite the opposite. I think he looks like an Oompa Loompa.

LOL!!!! Some people think otherwise. There was a "Battle of the Calves" thread here sometime ago.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.