Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Floyd "can you spare a dime" Maywether
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
AussieLad
LOL... i hope this is true. That way if pac gets past cotto he can afford to rape mayweather at the negotiating table till his ass gapes like a groper out of water

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=20820
EirbinX
WOW. I believe this and i couldn't be happier. I'm goin drinking with the money i was gonna spend on mayweather - marquez.. cool.gif
lloyd mayflower
If Floyd wishes to appeal to boxing fans to help him clear his IRS debt look no further, Floyd, if your reading this get in contact, i will happily donate at least 30 dollars if you let me set about your smug little fucking face with a ball pein hammer.

Couldnt happen to a bigger cunt, i welcome this! Hopefully in a couple months time we can start a new thread called Floyd "iv just had my skull caved in by a small mexican" Mayweather. Then all will be right in the world
gbh32001
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Jul 4 2009, 08:03 AM) *
LOL... i hope this is true. That way if pac gets past cotto he can afford to rape mayweather at the negotiating table till his ass gapes like a groper out of water

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=20820
Ouch!Lol,Floyd got $15M to fight Marquez, take the 30% of that plus the $6M he owes from IRS.Floyd need to pay
$10-11M, so he left with $4M, take the 10% Coach Fee of that $15M, so he has still few millions to brag before Mosley or Pacquiao whoop his ass.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jul 4 2009, 01:59 PM) *
If Floyd wishes to appeal to boxing fans to help him clear his IRS debt look no further, Floyd, if your reading this get in contact, i will happily donate at least 30 dollars if you let me set about your smug little fucking face with a ball pein hammer.

Couldnt happen to a bigger cunt, i welcome this! Hopefully in a couple months time we can start a new thread called Floyd "iv just had my skull caved in by a small mexican" Mayweather. Then all will be right in the world

Fuck yeah I would break his hands with the ball part of the hammer. 8 whacks & I would be satisfied one for each knuckle.

I would also be laughing if he slipped & fractured his hip on his driveway when picking up the morning paper like a 80 year old.
Spyder
How long until Floyd buys his own island and doesn't have to worry about the IRS?
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jul 6 2009, 01:44 PM) *
How long until Floyd buys his own island and doesn't have to worry about the IRS?

Here is where Floyd & all his fuckheaded fans can live. They hang out there quite a bit so why not just move right in

Spyder
laugh.gif
torvix2000
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 8 2009, 12:05 PM) *
Here is where Floyd & all his fuckheaded fans can live. They hang out there quite a bit so why not just move right in

yahoo.gif
Spyder
Whose Island would this be?

torvix2000
EirbinX
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Jul 8 2009, 08:54 AM) *
yahoo.gif

and his fans can take turns gettin knocked out by him and then he starts cryin, while his fans tell he's p4p in there hearts clapping.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (EirbinX @ Jul 8 2009, 08:30 PM) *
and his fans can take turns gettin knocked out by him and then he starts cryin, while his fans tell he's p4p in there hearts clapping.gif

They can also daisy chain away on the beach after doing Appolo Creed style beach sprints & rolling aorund in the water.
hugo1979
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 6 2009, 03:53 AM) *
Fuck yeah I would break his hands with the ball part of the hammer. 8 whacks & I would be satisfied one for each knuckle.

I would also be laughing if he slipped & fractured his hip on his driveway when picking up the morning paper like a 80 year old.

Stevenski your a dumb FUCK.
Do you know what "BEST EVER MEANS" not best a week ago or a decade ago or a 100 years ago "BEST EVER" means all time best NOW AND FOREVER.
Your hate wagon is for dumb fucks who can't accept the TRUTH,Go ask Carl Williams and he will tell you the TRUTH.
Spyder
QUOTE (hugo1979 @ Jul 10 2009, 02:06 AM) *
Do you know what "BEST EVER MEANS" not best a week ago or a decade ago or a 100 years ago "BEST EVER" means all time best NOW AND FOREVER.
Your hate wagon is for dumb fucks who can't accept the TRUTH,Go ask Carl Williams and he will tell you the TRUTH.

Yeah!

laugh.gif
Keith
QUOTE (hugo1979 @ Jul 10 2009, 02:06 AM) *

This is not a good way to introduce yourself. thumbsdown_anim.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (hugo1979 @ Jul 10 2009, 07:06 AM) *

Hugo? What type of name is that you some type of fashion designer? Just by looking at your name I can tell you are a fool. You are they type of guy that still thinks Tyson has "it" I bet.
Byrd Man
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 12 2009, 06:44 AM) *
Hugo? What type of name is that you some type of fashion designer? Just by looking at your name I can tell you are a fool. You are they type of guy that still thinks Tyson has "it" I bet.

Didn't you know? Hugo is Floyd. lol
hugo1979
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Jul 12 2009, 06:01 PM) *
Didn't you know? Hugo is Floyd. lol

He knows who I am...I am his brother and I have to listen to his hatred for great fighters all the time.
I can't beat him in boxing knowledge but I can and do beat the shit out of him on Fightnight 4 and fightnight 3.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (hugo1979 @ Jul 14 2009, 06:08 AM) *
He knows who I am...I am his brother and I have to listen to his hatred for great fighters all the time.
I can't beat him in boxing knowledge but I can and do beat the shit out of him on Fightnight 4 and fightnight 3.

Sure you do. Do I have to bring Mr Hagler out & beat you down again?

The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (hugo1979 @ Jul 10 2009, 01:06 AM) *

Hugo you seem deluded as to what 'best ever' means. If you are trying to introduce PBF into that argument then you are mistakenly deluded.

If you mean best 50 of all time then maybe just maybe PBF would scrap in but I highly doubt it.

No methinks you are back to cum guzzling Little Floyd's sac as it's clearly been 10 minute since he had a 'job.'

I doubt Carl Williams getting the treatment from Tyson has little to do with your fraudulent friend but hey throw it in there for good measure.
hugo1979
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 14 2009, 04:38 AM) *
Sure you do. Do I have to bring Mr Hagler out & beat you down again?

Lamotta & Hagler had some epic brawls on FN3 but I think on FN4 I will smash you.
I had a great fight with Ali & Tyson last night-Ali round 8 KO!!
hugo1979
QUOTE (the ollie reed fan club @ Jul 14 2009, 06:37 AM) *
Hugo you seem deluded as to what 'best ever' means. If you are trying to introduce PBF into that argument then you are mistakenly deluded.

If you mean best 50 of all time then maybe just maybe PBF would scrap in but I highly doubt it.

No methinks you are back to cum guzzling Little Floyd's sac as it's clearly been 10 minute since he had a 'job.'

I doubt Carl Williams getting the treatment from Tyson has little to do with your fraudulent friend but hey throw it in there for good measure.

Of course he aint the "BEST EVER"....I was just trying to rev Stevenski up.
In my opinion he is in the class of the best p4p fighters-Armstrong,Robinson ect but he has not done enough to prove his greatness....ask him though"I done proved myself so many times"....I wish he would step up more often and prove himself.
Beating Pac-man would be a good start to improve his legacy.
He is a wanker with all his "money" talk but he has great skills and is very hard to hit.
I'm not so sure if he could have fought as often as Robinson ect ect and kept his perfect record intact.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.