Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Steve McNair found dead
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
thehype
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4306275

Damn...WTF is going on in the world?
The CEO
My wife and I were wondering the same thing last night...aside from all the celebrity deaths, it seems like somebody is getting stabbed or shot every DAY according to our local news...home invasions are running rampant too...

McNair was one of my favorite QBs of all time...tough as they get...with a cannon for an arm..........fuck.
The Original MrFactor
Michael Jackson... Steve McNair... Damn, this has been a bad 2 weeks...
Romulus9
All this death and yet Michael Bolton is still drawing breathing valuable air.

I hate the news about McNair. What a player he was.

Things just keep getting worse. Make sure you're protected, guys. Shotgun for home protection, handgun for personal protection, plenty of bullets before they're either taken of the shelves or taxed out of sight. Do whatever you must.
BGv2.0
Yeah....but if you have read the details on this situation.....you have to admit, this dummy died due to pulling some stupid shit with a crazy bitch!

If he would have been faithful to his wife and kids and not been dicking around with obviously CRAZY snatch....he would still be here today.

Spyder
It seems like every couple of days someone bites the dust.

If a fellow fighthyper died, how would we know? We should make a "I'm still alive thread" as a way to let the community know that we're still kicking.
Big Slim Sweet
There have been a ton of celebrity deaths lately it seems: Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, David Carradine, Ed McMahon, Air McNair, Jeff Goldblum (oh wait, that one was fake)...

Some of these deaths were uniquely bizarre situations too, esp. Carradine and McNair.

QUOTE (Spyder @ Jul 6 2009, 08:24 AM) *
If a fellow fighthyper died, how would we know? We should make a "I'm still alive thread" as a way to let the community know that we're still kicking.

I've thought of that before, ever since that guy years ago came on pretending to be his own friend and saying he had died in a car accident or something. Who was that again?
Romulus9
One of my lifelong best friends is a member here, so if anything happened to me, everyone here would know it.

Of course, I'm sure that's not the case for most everyone else.
Spyder
QUOTE (Big Slim @ Jul 6 2009, 11:42 AM) *
There have been a ton of celebrity deaths lately it seems: Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, David Carradine, Ed McMahon, Air McNair, Jeff Goldblum (oh wait, that one was fake)...

Some of these deaths were uniquely bizarre situations too, esp. Carradine and McNair.

I've thought of that before, ever since that guy years ago came on pretending to be his own friend and saying he had died in a car accident or something. Who was that again?

I think that was Drag Racer...

QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Jul 6 2009, 11:44 AM) *
One of my lifelong best friends is a member here, so if anything happened to me, everyone here would know it.

You have a friend? laugh.gif
BGv2.0
I'm thinking that this was an act of Muslim terrorism!

Steve should have not dabbled into the world of the Dune Coon.
rusty_trombone
Damn, some woman did this to him
King Eugene
I'm still wondering about this one. Did they say how she was laying, where the bullet inserted her head, front, back, side? Was she face down or on her back? Have they printed the weapon? I mean I'm no CSI but doesn't some of this play into what could have happen? If she shot herself in the side of the head how would the gun land under her? Normally doesn't it go off to the side if she shot herself in the side of the head? How could the gun land under her? Why did it take his friend 45 minutes to call the police? Man its a lot of questions to be answered man. What chic do you know executes her BF? Two shots to the chest and then two to the head? Sounds like a hit to me...especially with the way they described him slumped over in the chair. IDK...I could just be trippin. I know a couple of cats that play for the Titans and all these questions have yet to been answered.
Spyder
All that you need to know King is that women are CRAZY. Steve was probably trying to call it off with her and the bitch flipped the script...
King Eugene
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jul 6 2009, 09:51 PM) *
All that you need to know King is that women are CRAZY. Steve was probably trying to call it off with her and the bitch flipped the script...

LMAO...she was probably trained by alcida terrorist.
EirbinX
lol....thazz fucked up
BGv2.0
QUOTE (3King3 @ Jul 6 2009, 08:14 PM) *
I'm still wondering about this one. Did they say how she was laying, where the bullet inserted her head, front, back, side? Was she face down or on her back? Have they printed the weapon? I mean I'm no CSI but doesn't some of this play into what could have happen? If she shot herself in the side of the head how would the gun land under her? Normally doesn't it go off to the side if she shot herself in the side of the head? How could the gun land under her? Why did it take his friend 45 minutes to call the police? Man its a lot of questions to be answered man. What chic do you know executes her BF? Two shots to the chest and then two to the head? Sounds like a hit to me...especially with the way they described him slumped over in the chair. IDK...I could just be trippin. I know a couple of cats that play for the Titans and all these questions have yet to been answered.

WHY? You don't need William Peterson or David Caruso in on this case to get the job done. The guy was dating a nutty stripper chick....most likely tried to break things off and she went nuts and slapped a case of "together forever" on him.

State records show that the chick had purchased a gun the week before, the same caliber of which killed both these folks. Her relatives have said that they were planning on getting married and he was supposed to leave his wife....yet they had been an item for months....(that dude had no intention of leaving his wife)

A gun being found under you is very possible if you had stuck the barrel in your mouth and pulled the trigger....which is also another good indicator of how hard core nutty this bitch was.

Maybe his friend was trying to figure out how to avoid him looking like a fuck up in death....I mean think about it....you KNOW this person is dead....no paramedic in the whole state of Tenn. is going to help him out at that point.....your major problem as his buddy is now...."aw shit man....the media is going to expose this affair and he will look like hell"....that's at LEAST 45 min of thinking.

You are trippin....this is EASY.
Spyder
Knowing what we know...that's exactly how I see it.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Damn, it's a shame. McNair did a lot of work in the community and the people of Nashville loved him. He was a beast on the field, even in his later years as a Raven. It's a shame he had to go out this way, and a lot of details are going to come out about his 2nd life. It's a shame he wasn't faithful to his wife and family, and I think that may overshadow a lot of the good he's done. RIP Steve McNair.
Method
This McNair Case is about to get REAL REAL interesting.

Latest from profootballtalk.com...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...s-ex-boyfriend/

More Questions Arise Regarding Kazemi's Ex-Boyfriend

Posted by Mike Florio on July 7, 2009 6:52 PM
In the wake of the shooting death of former Titans and Ravens quarterback Steve McNair, we received from many readers a link to a MySpace page containing comments that apparently were posted before the incident, on July 2, 2009 -- and that seemed to indicate that someone planned to kill McNair and his girlfriend, Sahel Kazemi.

The now-deleted account belonged to a person named Jett Jackson, who reportedly is a friend of Kazemi's on-again, off-again boyfriend, Keith Norfleet.

The entry read as follows: "F--k Steve McNair and he will be nobody in '09?" It also said, "R.I.P. Sahel Kazemi."

We previously have ignored the information, primarily because we couldn't reconcile the apparently organized nature of what might be a double murder made to look like a murder-suicide with the clearly disorganized ramblings that had been posted for the world to see.

(It's the same reason we didn't -- and still don't -- give much credence to the report that a woman accosted McNair at a restaurant on Friday night, claimed that he had given her a "roofie" last year, and vowed that her boyfriend would kill McNair. Common sense suggests that anyone with the ability to stage a murder-suicide realizes not to threaten to kill the victim of the murder in a public place.)

Per the Nashville City Paper, Jackson has come forward and spoken with police. Nashville Metro police spokesman Don Aaron said that Jackson posted the statements after learning of the deaths from a handheld device that indicated an incorrect posting date.

But there are other questions about Norfleet. Though he has been interviewed extensively by police and he supposedly isn't considered to be a suspect, he reportedly was with Kazemi in the hours after her Thursday night DUI arrest -- and Norfleet possibly was with her when she bought the gun that was found at the scene.

Meanwhile, a rap song created earlier this year by Norfleet has emerged. Titled "Closed Casket," it contains lyrics that at a minimum make us suspicious of the man who isn't a suspect.

Here's the key verse:

If you ever do it again bitch I'm not rapping
I'm getting a clip and clapping and I'm not laughing
They're wrapping you up for your little trip to the morgue
While I'm preparing for my trip to the shore,
Don't ignore me, I'm not lying, I couldn't be more honest
If you ever do it again, you'll die, I promise.

The full song is right here.

That said, police repeatedly have said that Norfleet isn't considered a suspect.

Meanwhile, something about all of this continues to stink to us.
King Eugene
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Jul 7 2009, 12:08 PM) *
WHY? You don't need William Peterson or David Caruso in on this case to get the job done. The guy was dating a nutty stripper chick....most likely tried to break things off and she went nuts and slapped a case of "together forever" on him.

State records show that the chick had purchased a gun the week before, the same caliber of which killed both these folks. Her relatives have said that they were planning on getting married and he was supposed to leave his wife....yet they had been an item for months....(that dude had no intention of leaving his wife)

A gun being found under you is very possible if you had stuck the barrel in your mouth and pulled the trigger....which is also another good indicator of how hard core nutty this bitch was.

Maybe his friend was trying to figure out how to avoid him looking like a fuck up in death....I mean think about it....you KNOW this person is dead....no paramedic in the whole state of Tenn. is going to help him out at that point.....your major problem as his buddy is now...."aw shit man....the media is going to expose this affair and he will look like hell"....that's at LEAST 45 min of thinking.

You are trippin....this is EASY.

Hmmm I'm trippin? Read the post Method just posted.
BGv2.0
QUOTE (3King3 @ Jul 7 2009, 07:44 PM) *
Hmmm I'm trippin? Read the post Method just posted.

I did....and it's all thug BS. When the ballistic testing comes back most likely in the next day or two and the bullets that killed BOTH people match the gun found at the scene...which also matches the gun that she bought a couple days before....maybe THEN people will stop trying to paint this as something it was not!

All you have to do is really think about the crime scene and think on what is more likely....and in this situation....based on what has been reported....what seems most likely? A nutty bitch goes apeshit and kills herself and her married lover....OR....some unknown gunman comes in and stages a mock homicide of two people...

Sure...both are possible....but one is without doubt much more likely than the other...and if those tests come back....there is even less doubt.

You cannot fall for the media's BS...you know they live off shit like this.....if they can get two weeks of "reporting" out of a double murder by tossing up all kinds of "mysterious" situations....they are just doing what they do.

EVIDENCE....that is what counts. Believe me....the double homicide of two people..one of which was a beloved football star....anybody that thinks the police are going to let a guy walk without being 100% sure he is clear is nuts! This guy must have had a air tight alibi for them to write him off despite all that BS he talked both in the song and on the website.
Spyder
I don't know now.

My first inclination when I heard that he was shot dead along with the 20 year old, was the girl's boyfriend went nuts and off'd them both. McNair takes two to the chest and two to the head...she takes one to the head...the boyfriend raged on him and then begrudgingly killed her, the witness and his cheating love.

But after the gun that she just bought was found with her, it started feeling like a crazy bitch scenario.

Now with this shit...I don't know. It would be pretty impressive if a 20-yr old chick was able to locate 2 shots to his chest and 2 to his head...especially to a guy that she wanted to be with. Bitches are crazy, and I would never put a murder rage past them...but this sounds like some assassin type shit.
Method
anybody that thinks the police are going to let a guy walk without being 100% sure he is clear is nuts!

OJ walked for a little bit. Michael Vick walked like a motherfucker, despite splattered blood, etc being all over his fucking barm. Obviously APPLES to ORANGES situation (w Vick, anyway), so no need to state as such.

I'm not fueling anything. I'm just saying...this boyfriend was with her the day she died, stalking her at the condo the week of the death?

How many times did Brin Hartman shoot comedic actor/husband Phil Hartman? I just think it a little odd that she tapped a shot into EACH temple, and two to the chest? Took one in her own head and then fell on the gun? Will be interesting to see toxicology reports, who sold the gun, etc. There has been a lot of info that has NOT been released as of yet, and, rightfully so, but I believe it hasn't been released for a reason - its not as open/shut a case as the crime scene would like us to believe. Doesn't necessarily mean anything. I always felt that this cat was trying to break it off w the bitch and that's why she went gonzo. Reports surfacing that he stood her up in Vegas two weeks prior. Who knows. Will be interesting to read as things unfold further, is all.
BGv2.0
QUOTE (Method @ Jul 8 2009, 07:44 AM) *
I'm not fueling anything. I'm just saying...this boyfriend was with her the day she died, stalking her at the condo the week of the death?

How many times did Brin Hartman shoot comedic actor/husband Phil Hartman? I just think it a little odd that she tapped a shot into EACH temple, and two to the chest? Took one in her own head and then fell on the gun? Will be interesting to see toxicology reports, who sold the gun, etc. There has been a lot of info that has NOT been released as of yet, and, rightfully so, but I believe it hasn't been released for a reason - its not as open/shut a case as the crime scene would like us to believe. Doesn't necessarily mean anything. I always felt that this cat was trying to break it off w the bitch and that's why she went gonzo. Reports surfacing that he stood her up in Vegas two weeks prior. Who knows. Will be interesting to read as things unfold further, is all.

Sure you are....

Because since when is "profootballtalk" a reliable source for incidents of crime? I'm telling you...the media is fueling this to be something it's not....by taking every tiny bit of information and blowing it up to create questions to keep the story going.

This is what they do. You know this.

Your last statement really says it all...."Will be interesting to read as things unfold further".....that's the bottom line for media.

Let's just wait for ballistics....all of this will either be validated or put to rest.

And on a side note....it's not completley out of the question that this woman would shoot this guy the way she did. Mcnair was a huge dude with muscle mass....two to the chest may not have taken him out right away....so if he's huffing and puffing...she then freaks out and shoots him in the temple...one from far away and then another close range just to be sure.

You can look at it as a "execution" type situation...but at the same time with this being between lovers...it also is indicative of overkill with a firearm.

OJ had a huge legal team....Vick as you stated is not even in the same league here and also had money. You think this little thug dipshit had the type of money/legal rep to keep himself out of jail after killing a loved football star? Not gonna happen....they let him go because he had an airtight alibi....and they already know what happened fromt he crime scene.

Method

Because since when is "profootballtalk" a reliable source for incidents of crime?

When it comes to ANYTHING football related, they are on top of their shit, crime or otherwise. They nailed the Vick shit MONTHS before any of the other sources/outlets, and JD can attest to it.
JD
PFT is legit. They were on the Vick case while no one else was and everyone thought Vick would walk away clean. The info they dug up was spot on very early.

In the McNair case they are throwing out things that look peculiar, and while I don't think they are trying to say what did or didn't happen, what they are saying is that things certainly do not appear to be as open and shut as was initially suggested.
Method
Medical Examiner: McNair's Girlfriend Fired Gun

Posted Jul 8th 2009 1:46PM by TMZ Staff

We just spoke with Tennessee assistant medical examiner Dr. Feng Li, who tells us preliminary test results in the Steve McNair death show Sahel Kazemi fired the gun that killed both of them.

Feng -- who conducted autopsies on the two bodies -- told us he was able to make the determination from the crime scene investigation, police interviews, autopsy findings and preliminary lab results -- which include a gunshot residue test.

BGv2.0
I still say actions speak louder than words....you have Police letting a supposed (in this article anyhow) possible suspect go, you have a woman dead that purchased a gun 2 days prior, you have an affair, Police are not calling for help on the investigation....

all of that speaks volumes or should.

I just think it's yellow journalism at its best!

Look...I'll be the first to admit I was wrong when they announce a double homicide with a killer on the lose....but I really do not think that is going to happen.

BUT....because of speculation and "reporting" as the article above.....even after case closer.....because of such nonsense people are going to question for years and years as to the "strange" incidents surrounding this case....when it's all smoke and mirrors due to the state of the media.

This is a story that the media can live off of for YEARS if they plant the seeds of doubt into people's minds.

I've got two degrees in CJ, have worked in the field....and I'm telling you with what the agency has let out and how they have handled this case thus far...they have a pretty clear indication of what took place in that apartment.
Method
Would you agree that agencies tend to want to have things figured out on their own, without the interference of outside authorities gettin involved in local affairs?
Method
Norfleet Sent E-mail To Media Regarding McNair And Kazemi
Posted by Mike Florio on July 8, 2009 2:03 PM
Here's yet another interesting detail regarding the events that unfolded in the day or two before former Titans and Ravens quarterback Steve McNair and his girlfriend, 20-year-old Sahel "Jenny" Kazemi were found dead.

Roughly four hours after Kazemi was arrested for DUI in the early morning hours of Thursday, July 2, her on-again, off-again boyfriend Keith Norfleet sent an e-mail to the Tennessean, apparently aimed at publicly exposing McNair's affair with Kazemi.

We've gleaned most of the text of the e-mail from the image of it contained in WSMV.com's video report. (Based on the still image, Chris Echegaray of the Tennessean apparently forwarded the e-mail to WSMV; curiously, the Tennessean had not previously mentioned the e-mail from Norfleet.) Here's what it says:

"Steve McNair was involved in another dui case tonight in downtown Nashville. He was riding with someone I know that actually got the dui and he hopped out of the car real quick and got a cab home because I guess he was too drunk to drive himself and yea you would be pretty amazed at the fact of who he was actually with which I really don't think his wife would like it too much either being the fact she was a 20 year old young girl claiming to be his girlfriend. I thought he was married? Hmmm . . . This is completely legit too. I know because I'm the person that come to pick he car up for the person that got the dui and the cop told me the whole story so I don't know if this is interesting news or not to you guys but I thought you might like to know."

Wow.

Keep in mind that this e-mail was sent within "hours" after the arrest, and that Kazemi supposedly purchased the gun that was found at the scene within "hours" after the arrest.

Speaking of the gun, when will the police disclose how she got it?. They have been cryptic at best on this point. But they surely know how and where (and from whom) she obtained the weapon.

Norfleet likely knows as well, especially since he was doing his best to drive a wedge between McNair and Kazemi by publicizing their relationship at about the same time the gun was being bought.

And let's not forget the arresting officer. You know, the same guy who arrested McNair for DUI in 2003, and who later was disciplined for repeatedly asking McNair to submit to breath testing after he had refused? Norfleet indicates in his e-mail that the officer "told me the whole story."

We'd still love to know exactly what he said, both to Norfleet and to Kazemi.

Maybe we'll find out more when police disclose the supposedly "new evidence" later today.

BGv2.0
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090708/ap_on_...n_mcnair_killed

"Nashville's assistant medical examiner said Wednesday that gunpowder residue was found on Kazemi's hands, moving authorities to "95 percent" certainty that she killed McNair and herself. But Feng Li, who performed autopsies on both bodies, stopped short of confirming the murder-suicide, pending ballistics tests and toxicologies."

Like I said....the only thing stopping them from 100% calling this what it is....is those pending results.
Method
C'mon, BG! We both know damn well that someone could have planted gun powder residue on her hand.
Method
Police: McNair Death Officially Ruled Murder-Suicide
Posted by Aaron Wilson on July 8, 2009 3:50 PM

Nashville Police Chief Ronal Serpas officially announced minutes ago that former NFL quarterback Steve McNair died in a murder-suicide and was shot and killed by his 20-year-old girlfriend, Sahel Kazemi, in a downtown condo.

Gunpowder residue was found on the fingerprints of Kazemi.

Investigators believe McNair was sleeping at the time on the sofa when he was shot in the right temple then twice in the chest before shooting him again in the left temple before Kazemi shot herself in the right temple and died.

"After nearly four days of intensive investigation, we have determined that Steve McNair was murderd by Sahel Kazemi and Sahel Kazemi killed herself," Serpas said during a packed press conference. "The totality of the evidence clearly points to a murder-suicide.

"All five shell casings match the weapon, all five bullets were recovered and match the gun. Gunpowder residue was found on her left hand, not enough for a conclusive result. There was none on McNair's hands."

There were no defensive wounds on McNair, so it's believed that he was sleeping when he was shot and killed.

According to the police, Kazemi had told friends that she was thinking about killing herself in the days prior to the incident. She had suspected that McNair was seeing another woman.

Police confirmed that Kazemi's former boyfriend, Keith Norfleet, has been ruled out a suspect.

During the press conference, Serpas indicated that Kazemi had told associate that her life was "all messed up" and that she was going to "end it all."

Financial problems were referenced, including car payments on the black Cadillac Escalade that McNair had purchased for her as well as a Kia. Plus, Kazemi's roommate was moving out, which would double her current rent payment.

"We believe she had recently learned that McNair was involved with another woman," Serpas said.

McNair died at the age of 36. He is survived by his wife, Mechelle McNair, and four sons.

Police shared their findings this afternoon with Mechelle McNair prior to today's press conference.
BGv2.0
QUOTE (Method @ Jul 8 2009, 03:16 PM) *
C'mon, BG! We both know damn well that someone could have planted gun powder residue on her hand.

This is EXACTLY the kind of BS that I'm talking about. Shitty media coverage is a piriah and scourge in this country.

Believe whatever conspiracy theory you want.

I'll stick to believing the evidence and the actual totality of the situation.
Method
This is EXACTLY the kind of BS that I'm talking about. Shitty media coverage is a piriah and scourge in this country.

Dude. I was kidding.

I wrote that before the other blurb I quoted, but as a complete coincidence, did you see the part where the medical examiner stated, "Gunpowder residue was found on her left hand, not enough for a conclusive result..."

Hmmmm.
Spyder
Keith Norfleet must feel like he just won the lottery!

Steve McNair took four bullets that eventually would've found him...man, he must be thanking God on repeat.
rusty_trombone
Damn, bitches are fucking crazy. If I killed some woman because I found out she was cheating on me, I wouldn't kill myself right after, I would just go buy a shovel and fill up the old gas tank.
Method
Forgive me for not accepting this as open and shut, but the bitch has a an alleged "self inflicted" bullet hole in her right temple, w gunshot residue on her left hand. Now, I dont have two degrees in CJ, but I know enough to know that it dont SOUND right.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Method @ Jul 8 2009, 10:40 PM) *
Forgive me for not accepting this as open and shut, but the bitch has a an alleged "self inflicted" bullet hole in her right temple, w gunshot residue on her left hand. Now, I dont have two degrees in CJ, but I know enough to know that it dont SOUND right.

That shit dont sound right at all. Was it a typo?
Method
That shit dont sound right at all. Was it a typo?

No. It wasn't a typo...

We apologize if we aren't inclined to accept without reservation the tidy explanation that has been offered up by the Nashville Chief of Police for the death of former Titans and Ravens quarterback Steve McNair.

There's something about a woman with gunpowder residue on her left hand and a bullet hole in her right temple that makes us wonder what the hell is going on.

But even if, as it appears, Kazemi did it, we have questions that need to be answered.

Most importantly, why is the identity of the person who sold her a gun such a big secret? We now know she bought it in the parking lot of a Dave & Buster's. (I've been to a Dave & Buster's, and I didn't notice the "Buy A Handgun Here" sign anywhere on the property.)

And we still want to know what role if any Keith Norfleet had either in the purchase of the gun or the thought process that resulted in the purchase of the gun.

Did Kazemi know on her own how to "score" a gun, or did she have to ask someone (like Norfleet) to hook her up? And if the person(s) she asked were the same person(s) to whom she had been expressing suicidal thoughts over the last week of her life, why didn't they intervene?

Then there's the reality that, as of a day ago, police were stumped as to a motive. So how did they determine in the past 24 hours that Kazemi had been talking about killing herself in the week before she took Steve McNair with her?

One of our biggest questions is how an apparent stream of cries for help became something far more sinister, resulting in both a murder and a suicide. If she was indeed the shooter, we think that something happening in connection with that DUI arrest set in motion a chain of events that culminated in the final action.

Bottom line? Though the Nashville Metro police apparently believe that this ugly ordeal can be neatly wrapped up and tied with a bow, we think that more than a few folks who were in the periphery of Kazemi and McNair's lives knew or should have known that something very bad was about to happen.

And none of them did a thing.

Setting aside the question of whether anyone broke the law (and we don't know whether anyone did), this case feels to us like a much more troubling example of a person being assaulted in the street -- and the folks in the nearby buildings pulling their blinds and turning up the volume on their televisions.

UPDATE: Aaron Wilson watched the press conference and re-watched it on his DVR. Here's what the Chief of Police said about the gun transaction: "We believe that it was just her and the person that she purchased it from. She knew the gentleman she bought the gun from from a prior vehicle purchase or discussion of a prior vehicle purchase. Quite by serendipity, it turned out he said to her that he had a gun when she asked him if he knew of any way of getting a gun."
BGv2.0
QUOTE (Method @ Jul 8 2009, 09:40 PM) *

That's your choice...

But you need to keep in mind where these questions stem from and why. Who the hell is Aaron Wilson?

You have not heard his wife screaming out questions of a police cover up. Because she is kept in close contact with the investigators and has seen the crime scene photos and has information that the press has zero access to.

If you had any prior work history in the field of CJ....you would have a better grasp on why I say the things I do. If you have seen how the system works from the inside you know how the press can screw shit up....even when it's cut and dry.

I HATE the F'N American press in any form...from the net, to large papers to small ones and every thing in between.

Method
My man, I respect the fact that you have 2 degrees in CJ, and experience in the field.

I question both your (and the police's) conclusion that this is cut and dry.

I just dont buy it.

Like my man Keiser Souze says - "if you find a dead guy and think his brother did it you're gonna find out you're right. For a cop it's always so simple, for a crook, on the other hand, there's always something more"

You think more like a beat cop, which is fine for you garden variety crimes.

I think a little different.

If you think all this shit is as cut and dry and tidy as the cops so conveniently wrapped up, cool...and I ain't even saying it's WRONG, but there are a lot of curious (to say the LEAST) pieces of info here. All the comments on the Ex's (and his friends) My Space pages talking about murdering, etc. The Rap lyrics. The shady gun purchase. The INCONCLUSIVE gun residue on the bitch's left hand with a pressed-to-her-flesh, apparently SELF-INFLICTED gunshot wound on her RIGHT temple? She apparently 86'd this cat as he was SLEEPING. Who the FUCK sleeps sitting upright on a couch???? He got home AFTER her, yet he was the one asleep? The Ex boyfriend was over at the condo earlier that day? I mean, like I said, you could be ABSOLUTELY right, and the cops have this nailed dead to rights, but to me it seems like it was wrapped up WAY too conveniently.

As of now, a dead issue, agreed? But I ain't even gonna bat a fucking eye if we some differing info come out down the line, and don't be surprised to see a CSI documentary on this one down the line either.

PS - You don't hear his wife screaming out ANYTHING. She's still likely coming to grips that her husband was fucking another woman (and likely TWO). 'Sides, Im not saying police 'cover up', per se, but more that wouldn't surprise me of police incapability. It's not likely they come across this kinda shit on the daily, let alone of this public magnitude.

But who knows, my man. I'm jussayin.
BGv2.0
QUOTE (Method @ Jul 9 2009, 01:13 PM) *
My man, I respect the fact that you have 2 degrees in CJ, and experience in the field.

I question both your (and the police's) conclusion that this is cut and dry.

I just dont buy it.

Like my man Keiser Souze says - "if you find a dead guy and think his brother did it you're gonna find out you're right. For a cop it's always so simple, for a crook, on the other hand, there's always something more"

You think more like a beat cop, which is fine for you garden variety crimes.

I think a little different.

If you think all this shit is as cut and dry and tidy as the cops so conveniently wrapped up, cool...and I aint even saying it's WRONG, but there are a lot of curious (to say the LEAST) pieces of info here. All the commenst on the Ex's (and his friends) My Space pages talking about murderung, etc. The Rap lyrics. The shady gun purchase. The INCONCLUSIVE gun residue on the bitch's left hand with a pressed-to-her-flesh, apparently SELF-INFLICTED gunshot wound on her RIGHT temple? She apparently 86'd this cat as he was SLEEPING. Who the FUCK sleeps sitting upright on a couch???? He got home AFTER her, yet he was the one asleep? The Ex boyfriend was over at the condo earlier that day? I mean, like I said, you could be ABSOLUTELY right, and the cops have this nailed dead to rights, but to me it seems like it was wrapped up WAY too conveniently.

As of now, a dead issue, agreed? But I ain't even gonna bat a fucking eye if we some differing info come out down the line, and don't be surprised to see a CSI documentary on this one down the line either.

Your "Usual Suspects" quote is what I'm talking about. Once the media gets its claws into a situation....if it can sell doubt to the masses it will....for its own gain not for any real desire to inform and report. Nine times out of ten.....shit is pretty cut and dry...and does NOT work out like a Hollywood movie.

I think people that somehow want to believe all these conspiracy theories have been watching too much of that shit.

And you can't have it both ways....I've seen people argue on this very site that the lyrics of rap music do not always equate the actions of the artist saying them....BUT....in this instance you are going the opposite way....it is not out of the realm of possiblity that this guy said stupid shit in his rap lyrics that just happened to make him look like hell due to the timing of the nutty flip out by the GF. As I have said before, for him to have not been named a suspect despite all of that...his alibi was airtight...as in he was on stage at a club rapping or whatever with NUMEROUS witnesses attesting to such (just an example).

All these questions you have brought up are all speculative BS....propogated my a media outlet of some sort. As I said before....the people close to the situation ie family and wife are NOT screaming foul.....that SHOULD speak volumes over BS internet bloggers and whatnot.

And believe me...I will not be surprised about a "CSI Doc" down the line.....because as I said before....if you set up BS fodder in the publics mind....you can live off of a single unfortunate incident for YEARS.

BUT.....it's your own opinion and you are entitled to it. For me....for once I would like to see a high profile case of murder or death or any terrible situation handled by the press in a serious none muckraking way....IF we could ever get that....I don't think you would have all of the conspiracy cases you have today on MANY MANY situations.
Method
I hear you bro. Understood.

All these questions you have brought up are all speculative BS....propogated my a media outlet of some sort.

To be honest, I don't really see the media doing a whole lot of speculating anymore...since the official announcement/declaration, that it. The question of the residue on the hand popped into my head when reading it. "Gun residue on the LEFT hand? HMMMM. Not a lot of people out there are left-handed (I am, that's why I know)", but I didnt mention here at first because I figured you'd take exception to my doubt...additionally, the examiner said residue found on her left hand was "INCONCLUSIVE", and THEN it was reported that her self inflicted gunshot wound was to the right temple.

Now, I don't see ANY press headlines out there propagating all this shit. This is just things I processed as it was reported. The Lawyer on PFT processed the same shit.

But fuck it.

And I completely hear you on the rap lyric shit, but I think its a completely different story when something is predicted (in song) or in print (myspace, etc) and then next thing you know, it happens the way you sung or wrote about it and all the sudden your lyrics and comments are mysteriously pulled.

I mean, c'mon, dude...Suge Knight comes out and says "Biggie's gonna die", and then a few weeks later, Biggie's dead...you don't think that's the LEAST bit suspicious?
rusty_trombone
yeah, i went to school with a guy who has a criminal justice degree. Now he installs toilets.
BGv2.0
QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Jul 9 2009, 03:32 PM) *
yeah, i went to school with a guy who has a criminal justice degree. Now he installs toilets.

Does he by any chance sell urinal cakes with your mother's face on them? Because I'd buy a whole case! fuck.gif
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Jul 10 2009, 03:37 AM) *
Does he by any chance sell urinal cakes with your mother's face on them? Because I'd buy a whole case! fuck.gif

No, he's not that high up in the company yet. He's working on his second cj degree first, that's when the big bucks in the urinal cake division comes in.

Method
Kazemi's Family Skeptical Of Murder-Suicide
Family Hires Nashville Attorney

Reported By Jonathan Martin

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- The woman who went from unknown waitress to Steve McNair's mistress was ruled last week as the shooter by Metro police.

Sahel Kazemi was laid to rest last Friday, but her family feels there are big questions surrounding her death that have yet to be answered.

The family has hired an attorney and they said they are fearful for their safety after receiving death threats.

"The family has received threats via Facebook, via e-mail, phone calls, letters, hate mail," said the family's Nashville attorney Paul Walwyn.

The family hired Walwyn because they said they are still not convinced their 20-year-old daughter killed McNair and then committed suicide.

The woman's family wants answers to a list of questions, including who the people were that neighbors reported seeing walking into and removing items from Kazemi's apartment early Saturday morning.

"Whether it be strangers or police authorities, that hasn't been answered," said Walwyn.

The medical examiner found Kazemi shot herself in the right temple but said gunpowder residue was only found on her left hand. Her family said since Kazemi was right handed, she would have been holding the gun with her right, and think it is strange that gunpowder residue was only found on her left hand.

The man who performed the autopsy said there is a reasonable explanation regarding the shooting.

"She might have used both her hands in the process of shooting," said Dr. Feng Li.

Walwyn also said Kazemi's sister, who spoke with her hours before the apparent time of the shooting, said reports that she was under emotional and financial stress are not true.

"She hadn't expressed any concerns about money or anything of that nature," said Walwyn.

Walwyn said the family has asked him, along with a private investigator, to meet with detectives, re-question witnesses and find out more about the delayed 911 call. They also want to know if McNair's gunshot wounds are consistent with someone who would commit murder-suicide.

"For someone to be shot in the head seems very deliberate, and it doesn't mesh with being shot twice in the chest, because those are the questions the family is asking, too," said Walwyn.

According to the attorney, the family also said when they went to Kazemi's Hermitage apartment, it smelled like smoke. They said she never smoked and couldn't stand the smell of it, so they wonder who else may have been inside.

Metro police said Tuesday that their investigation continues into the fatal shootings, but evidence still points to a murder-suicide. Toxicology reports on the bodies still have not been released.

Man Who Discovered Bodies Quits Job

Channel 4 learned Tuesday that the man who discovered the bodies of McNair and Kazemi has quit his job.

Wayne Neeley, who worked at Nashville Sporting Goods, resigned on Monday night, according to employees. Neeley and McNair were co-renting the condo where McNair and Kazemi died.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (Method @ Jul 15 2009, 11:33 AM) *

Reported By Jonathan Martin

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- The woman who went from unknown waitress to Steve McNair's mistress was ruled last week as the shooter by Metro police.

Sahel Kazemi was laid to rest last Friday, but her family feels there are big questions surrounding her death that have yet to be answered.

The family has hired an attorney and they said they are fearful for their safety after receiving death threats.

"The family has received threats via Facebook, via e-mail, phone calls, letters, hate mail," said the family's Nashville attorney Paul Walwyn.

The family hired Walwyn because they said they are still not convinced their 20-year-old daughter killed McNair and then committed suicide.

The woman's family wants answers to a list of questions, including who the people were that neighbors reported seeing walking into and removing items from Kazemi's apartment early Saturday morning.

"Whether it be strangers or police authorities, that hasn't been answered," said Walwyn.

The medical examiner found Kazemi shot herself in the right temple but said gunpowder residue was only found on her left hand. Her family said since Kazemi was right handed, she would have been holding the gun with her right, and think it is strange that gunpowder residue was only found on her left hand.

The man who performed the autopsy said there is a reasonable explanation regarding the shooting.

"She might have used both her hands in the process of shooting," said Dr. Feng Li.

Walwyn also said Kazemi's sister, who spoke with her hours before the apparent time of the shooting, said reports that she was under emotional and financial stress are not true.

"She hadn't expressed any concerns about money or anything of that nature," said Walwyn.

Walwyn said the family has asked him, along with a private investigator, to meet with detectives, re-question witnesses and find out more about the delayed 911 call. They also want to know if McNair's gunshot wounds are consistent with someone who would commit murder-suicide.

"For someone to be shot in the head seems very deliberate, and it doesn't mesh with being shot twice in the chest, because those are the questions the family is asking, too," said Walwyn.

According to the attorney, the family also said when they went to Kazemi's Hermitage apartment, it smelled like smoke. They said she never smoked and couldn't stand the smell of it, so they wonder who else may have been inside.

Metro police said Tuesday that their investigation continues into the fatal shootings, but evidence still points to a murder-suicide. Toxicology reports on the bodies still have not been released.

Man Who Discovered Bodies Quits Job

Channel 4 learned Tuesday that the man who discovered the bodies of McNair and Kazemi has quit his job.

Wayne Neeley, who worked at Nashville Sporting Goods, resigned on Monday night, according to employees. Neeley and McNair were co-renting the condo where McNair and Kazemi died.

Easy Columbo, the Texas sheriff's department might have something else to say about this.
BGv2.0
QUOTE (Method @ Jul 15 2009, 10:33 AM) *

Meth....I hope you and OJ find the real killer at some point!

lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.