Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fnr4
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JLUVBABY
All i have to say is C.E.O who is the fighthype champ?... unless someone comes along give me the props baby!!!!
The CEO
Oh please...you jabbed and ran to a decision...all I need is someone with foot speed and your brain's gettin' bruised...

Now get on that UFC so I can twist you into a pretzel...
BigG
Sounds like Jluv was Mayweather to C.E.O's Baldomir

JLUVBABY
C.E.O is being owned in ufc too guys.. i am the champ!!!! if you want to be king of fnr4 or ufc you got s to come through the "luv docta"... lol... im taking all challengers!!!! i cant be stopped...
King Eugene
Damn C.E.O.! Are you sober? Lets find atleast one legit excuse lol.
The CEO
The excuse is I had game rust and jluv's got something special/shady goin' on...lol...he's tough to fuck with....

I hung with him in the Boxing and with Machida against Evans...but don't get it twisted....jluv's a nerd...

WHO PICKED HATTON!
The CEO
QUOTE (biggeorge89 @ Jul 7 2009, 12:53 AM) *
Sounds like Jluv was Mayweather to C.E.O's Baldomir

G...I was Hagler...I chased Leonard around the ring like Stallone did the chicken in the backyard....he won by UD....but Atlas said it was more like an SD!!
JLUVBABY
anybody want some my username on ps3 is jluvbaby... i feel like i cant be stopped!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
The CEO
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jul 7 2009, 01:17 AM) *
anybody want some my username on ps3 is jluvbaby... i feel like i cant be stopped!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'mma get you on FN...(don't pick a slow mover against jluv!)....you know you caught me cold after my long family weekend...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ Jul 7 2009, 12:16 AM) *
G...I was Hagler...I chased Leonard around the ring like Stallone did the chicken in the backyard....he won by UD....but Atlas said it was more like an SD!!

come on ceo you got busted up with solid boxing skills... you didnt chase me...lol... come on now... what happened on ufc then i ran too?.... i beat you 20 seconds one time 40 seconds the next and a second round round tko.. i am the king.... come on man give me the props...
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ Jul 7 2009, 05:15 AM) *
WHO PICKED HATTON!

You did!

To take a beating that is
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ Jul 7 2009, 12:15 AM) *
The excuse is I had game rust and jluv's got something special/shady goin' on...lol...he's tough to fuck with....

I hung with him in the Boxing and with Machida against Evans...but don't get it twisted....jluv's a nerd...

WHO PICKED HATTON!

LOL!!!!! you my man ceo... you say nerd i prefer pimp but either way i am the fighthype champ on both games till proven diffrent....lol....
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 7 2009, 12:19 AM) *
You did!

naw i picked hatton stev. over pac... my mistake...lol...

JLUVBABY
C.E.O!!!!! I got to go to work.... you cant win....
KookedKrack
damn i got fnr4 for 360 but i do have ufc for ps3 and am willing to get it poppin lol

psn- babyfacek
JLUVBABY
ceo i am going to bed... i will give you a shot tomorrow... i'm drunk and tired... lol...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Jul 7 2009, 12:41 AM) *
damn i got fnr4 for 360 but i do have ufc for ps3 and am willing to get it poppin lol

psn- babyfacek

tomorrow cooked.. i got to go to bed... i'll go get fnr4 for the 360 so we can play too.. my username is jluvbaby....
The CEO
Tonight was jluv's night...but he'd be lying if he said that one Boxing bout and the last three UFC bouts weren't fucking battles...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Jul 7 2009, 12:41 AM) *

psn- babyfacek

i just added you kooked...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ Jul 7 2009, 12:48 AM) *
Tonight was jluv's night...but he'd be lying if he said that one Boxing bout and the last three UFC bouts weren't fucking battles...

i agree ceo.. i was battling my thumbs getting tired....lol....
The CEO
Whatever...you snuck me tonight....good job...all that time I thought you were disheartened about the games, you were training like a fiend...lol

and I didn't know you had UFC, Krack...let's roll around some time (no homo)...
JLUVBABY
im just messing yall ceo is a solid challenger to my fighthype crown and at any given time can take me down on either game even though he didnt win any of the games... BUT... as of now after what went down tonight... there needs to be a tournament of the fighthype players to determine who is next in line to challenge me for both games.. as for now i will pull a mayweather and retire as undefeated undisputed champ of both games and spend all my virtual dollars on hookers booze and weed... and a little codeine... i will come back out of retirement when i have a worthy challenger...LOL!!!
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ Jul 7 2009, 12:59 AM) *
Whatever...you snuck me tonight....good job...all that time I thought you were disheartened about the games, you were training like a fiend...lol

and I didn't know you had UFC, Krack...let's roll around some time (no homo)...

i cant tell you everything ceo.. lol.. i told you i was getting my wireless network set back up and getting the games.. yes you are right i trained myself very well if i might say so myself....lol...
The CEO
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 7 2009, 01:19 AM) *
You did!

He got me, STEVEN....my ego needs a band aid.
Romulus9
If I had a PS3 or 360, or had actually played either game for more than 5 minutes, I'd own you all and you know it. You'd see the beating I gave you in your sleep.

Unfortunately, I don't have them, so you're all lucky.

I'll still own you all at some NCAA Football on PS2, or I'll dominate in money earned on River City Ransom. Stone Hands, Dragon Feet, Grand Slam, and Acro Circus, bitches.
EirbinX
FNRD4 on 360 gamertag F1delCashfl0w
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Jul 7 2009, 01:20 AM) *
If I had a PS3 or 360, or had actually played either game for more than 5 minutes, I'd own you all and you know it. You'd see the beating I gave you in your sleep.

Unfortunately, I don't have them, so you're all lucky.

I'll still own you all at some NCAA Football on PS2, or I'll dominate in money earned on River City Ransom. Stone Hands, Dragon Feet, Grand Slam, and Acro Circus, bitches.

i shake in my money green gator boots of facing you on either of the game systems romulus... we all here at fighthype know that you are the uncrowned king of pong on the gaming systems...
Romulus9
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jul 7 2009, 12:53 PM) *
i shake in my money green gator boots of facing you on either of the game systems romulus... we all here at fighthype know that you are the uncrowned king of pong on the gaming systems...

Not just Pong, but Super Breakout too.

Not bad for being 26 and still being able to go retro.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Jul 7 2009, 05:14 PM) *
Not just Pong, but Super Breakout too.

Not bad for being 26 and still being able to go retro.

super breakout was a good one yungsta!!!..lol...
EirbinX
Alright good news for button mashers a new update is coming out so u can button mash thumbsdown_anim.gif

http://beta.easports.com/news/item/file/News_DLC_FNR4
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (EirbinX @ Jul 8 2009, 11:40 AM) *
Alright good news for button mashers a new update is coming out so u can button mash thumbsdown_anim.gif

http://beta.easports.com/news/item/file/News_DLC_FNR4

oh oh ceo...lol.. im even better with the buttons then i am with the total control...i had to teach myself total control in a short period of time.. i am very controlled with the buttons... we'll see.. i know both now....
The CEO
LOL @ J feelin' on top of the world because he shut ME out the other night......I ain't the measuring stick for those games, my man......I AM a force on Guitar Hero though...

but check it out....buttons, TPC, it don't matter.....I just need the right matchup...you won't be able to jab and run EVERY time...the handful of times I cornered you with Hagler, I was wrecking you...
Romulus9
I see they're offering an alternate version of Ray Leonard. Here's hoping they also include Terry Norris in an upcoming update.
EirbinX
they should do alexis arguello jus as a tribute to him...and aaron pryor
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ Jul 8 2009, 01:01 PM) *
LOL @ J feelin' on top of the world because he shut ME out the other night......I ain't the measuring stick for those games, my man......I AM a force on Guitar Hero though...

but check it out....buttons, TPC, it don't matter.....I just need the right matchup...you won't be able to jab and run EVERY time...the handful of times I cornered you with Hagler, I was wrecking you...

i'm retired right now ceo.... i will come back when there is a worthy challenger...lol....
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Jul 8 2009, 06:32 PM) *
I see they're offering an alternate version of Ray Leonard. Here's hoping they also include Terry Norris in an upcoming update.

Yeah I want the washed up version so I can dish out the beatdowns.
The CEO
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jul 8 2009, 05:39 PM) *
i'm retired right now ceo.... i will come back when there is a worthy challenger...lol....

lol...whatever you say, Money May...
EirbinX
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 8 2009, 08:31 PM) *
They are doing an update for about September for button configurations for all the newbies. A lot of the pro's aren't happy about it that play online.

i know im pissed my gold membership has expired but i will get it 2morro if any 1 wants some. even jluv. eirbinx ko rd 9
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 9 2009, 12:31 AM) *
They are doing an update for about September for button configurations for all the newbies. A lot of the pro's aren't happy about it that play online.

They should restrict the button bashers to only fight each other & let teh real men fight with the sticks.
EirbinX
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 8 2009, 08:46 PM) *
They should restrict the button bashers to only fight each other & let teh real men fight with the sticks.

thats good and then it'll kinda be like boxing pros (sticks) and amateurs (buttons)
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (EirbinX @ Jul 8 2009, 07:59 PM) *
thats good and then it'll kinda be like boxing pros (sticks) and amateurs (buttons)

i dont agree with that.. im better with the buttons but also pretty dam good with the sticks... ask ceo...lol... but as good as i am with total control i played the buttons so long i think i am better with the buttons.. if i played myself with sticks and buttons i am sure i would destroy the stick version... and for the record i am not a masher.. i know exactly what i am throwing at any given time with the buttons...
armchaireddie
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jul 7 2009, 02:00 AM) *
im just messing yall ceo is a solid challenger to my fighthype crown and at any given time can take me down on either game even though he didnt win any of the games... BUT... as of now after what went down tonight... there needs to be a tournament of the fighthype players to determine who is next in line to challenge me for both games.. as for now i will pull a mayweather and retire as undefeated undisputed champ of both games and spend all my virtual dollars on hookers booze and weed... and a little codeine... i will come back out of retirement when i have a worthy challenger...LOL!!!

I read the thread trying to figure out whether fnr4 was a good buy or not and I think I got my answer. You guys are really having a good time with it!
EirbinX
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jul 9 2009, 12:52 PM) *
i dont agree with that.. im better with the buttons but also pretty dam good with the sticks... ask ceo...lol... but as good as i am with total control i played the buttons so long i think i am better with the buttons.. if i played myself with sticks and buttons i am sure i would destroy the stick version... and for the record i am not a masher.. i know exactly what i am throwing at any given time with the buttons...

no matter wat i still think button pressing is for rookies cuz all u have to do is press the button and u throw the hook but with the sticks u have to do the motion of an actual hook and uppercuts. do u have fn rd 4 for 360 jluv?
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (EirbinX @ Jul 9 2009, 01:37 PM) *
no matter wat i still think button pressing is for rookies cuz all u have to do is press the button and u throw the hook but with the sticks u have to do the motion of an actual hook and uppercuts. do u have fn rd 4 for 360 jluv?

no but i will get it... back to button mashers i been playing the game since the original knockout kings... it was hard to adapt to the sticks after that long but i can fight with both now...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.