Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is he Punch Drunk?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
King Eugene
I burst out laughing just reading the headline and the article was even funnier. This cant be real. Roy is seriously trippin now!

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=20901
EirbinX
funny shit it's actually sounds like he's serious
King Eugene
QUOTE (EirbinX @ Jul 8 2009, 10:13 PM) *
funny shit it's actually sounds like he's serious

Oh you can bet your bottom dollar he is serious! This shit is funny! Whats even funnier is I watched Rocky 4 today.
EirbinX
QUOTE (3King3 @ Jul 8 2009, 10:18 PM) *
Oh you can bet your bottom dollar he is serious! This shit is funny! Whats even funnier is I watched Rocky 4 today.

thats a coincidence i can see calzaghe holding roy while klitschko points at him
King Eugene
QUOTE (EirbinX @ Jul 8 2009, 10:28 PM) *
thats a coincidence i can see calzaghe holding roy while klitschko points at him

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
provo
LOL, WOW ! Now he wants to fight who his fans want him to! Everyone has been asking for B-HOP for years lol,
Roy is full of it! LoL, that Calzagahe beating really messed him up! LOL
That Article was Hilarious! I needed a laugh .lol
Keith
STOP EATING THOSE PEYOTE BUTTONS ROY!
JLUVBABY
i read that mess yesterday... i wont be shocked if he's knocked out by jeff lacy...
Romulus9
Smartest move for Jones?

Go back to heavyweight, sign a rematch with Toney at a contract weight of 220, and kick his fat ass again to the tune of 7 figures.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Jul 9 2009, 09:11 PM) *
Smartest move for Jones?

Go back to heavyweight, sign a rematch with Toney at a contract weight of 220, and kick his fat ass again to the tune of 7 figures.

I wish...I swear I wish!
Warlord
Roy's upset that Jeff Lacy calls himself the best hooker in boxing. Roy claims he is the best hooker boxing's ever had.

Personally I always thought Oscar De La Hoya was the best hooker in the biz...

But then again, I'm not really an expert on hookers. I'm sure some of our more enlightened posters could help me out on this one. Rusty? Bam? 3king3?
King Eugene
QUOTE (Warlord @ Jul 10 2009, 03:12 AM) *
Roy's upset that Jeff Lacy calls himself the best hooker in boxing. Roy claims he is the best hooker boxing's ever had.

Personally I always thought Oscar De La Hoya was the best hooker in the biz...

But then again, I'm not really an expert on hookers. I'm sure some of our more enlightened posters could help me out on this one. Rusty? Bam? 3king3?

I say Roy has the quickest, that shit came out of no where. He could lead with it like a jab. Him and SRR threw those triple left hooks like no other. Holyfields left hook is up there too along with DLH. Thats my take on it.
Keith
Frazier had a vicious left hook. Maybe not the fastest, but no one was interested in getting hit by it.
Nay_Sayer
I was always partial to the Felix Trinidad left hook...
MarzB
Roy's triple left hook is definitely up there. Why Jeff Lacy calls himself "Left Hook" is beyond because to me he over uses his right hand more than his hook.

I'm all for a guy to do what they enjoy and I think Roy still has something left. The Glen Johnson rematch I think is a viable one as they're both older. The Hopkins fight won't happen so no need to discuss that one.

Going up to heavyweight again is funny but at the same time intriguing
Byrd Man
I'd fight either Klitschko because Chris Byrd beat one of them and if he beat 'em, I know I damn sure can.

Roy better watch his mouth! aggressive.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.