Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Transformers 2?
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
BigG
I watched it with my family the other week and..

1. It was a pretty good movie throughout....I'd say a 7/10
2. Ending wasn't THAT great...
3. I want to bang Meaga Fox..but you already knew that...
lloyd mayflower
Toatally blown away by how fucking hard Optimus Prime is, i mean, i knew he was the daddy but he really can scrap like fuck.

Those two little fuckin crackhead robots were up there with the most unneccesary characters ever.
BGv2.0
If I ever saw Bey on the street....I would literally maul him like a lion on a F'N impala on National Geographic, for what this shit packing faggot has done to the Transformers!

I did not think it humanly possible for him to have made a film WORSE than that first attempt....but he did it...IN SPADES!

All anybody has to say to let a person know just how shit this franchise is.....Devestator has balls!

I am PROUD to say this was the first EVER film that I STOLE.....did not pay a dime to see and watched a bootleg of the shit pile.

And will do it for the third as well.

It AMAZES me the pure level of complete utter SHIT that Americans will slurp up nowadays.

This version of "transformers" is SO far removed from the original source material.....it's a pure incident of RAPE for any true, diehard transformers fan.

To really get an idea of just what a shit level of director he is....take all of the actions sequences out of the film and just watch the rest strung together.....you basically get a shot of Fox's ass or tits every other frame, Spikes stupid mom or dad, dogs screwing and a whole host of crap that would normally force a person to have a Mcnair pulled on their ass to end the suffering.

FUCK Bey.....there is a space reserved for him in hell for what he has done to my childhood!

Warlord
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Jul 10 2009, 03:15 AM) *
If I ever saw Bey on the street....I would literally maul him like a lion on a F'N impala on National Geographic, for what this shit packing faggot has done to the Transformers!

I did not think it humanly possible for him to have made a film WORSE than that first attempt....but he did it...IN SPADES!

All anybody has to say to let a person know just how shit this franchise is.....Devestator has balls!

I am PROUD to say this was the first EVER film that I STOLE.....did not pay a dime to see and watched a bootleg of the shit pile.

It AMAZES me the pure level of complete utter SHIT that Americans will slurp up nowadays.

This version of "transformers" is SO far removed from the original source material.....it's a pure incident of RAPE for any true, diehard transformers fan.

To really get an idea of just what a shit level of director he is....take all of the actions sequences out of the film and just watch the rest strung together.....you basically get a shot of Fox's ass or tits every other frame, Spikes stupid mom or dad, dogs screwing and a whole host of crap that would normally force a person to have a Mcnair pulled on their ass to end the suffering.

FUCK Bey.....there is a space reserved for him in hell for what he has done to my childhood!

Just wait until G.I. Joe hits the bigscreen, my friend. It's gonna blow so hard you'll WISH Bey had directed it.

Marlon Wayans? A Joe? Seriously? I tell you, Hollywood can go straight to hell for this shit. Straight to hell.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Jul 10 2009, 08:15 AM) *

I kind of enjoyed the movie but only for the action & IMAX screening probably had a lot to do with that. There was no storyline whatsoever & the deceptecons were nameless faces who all look alike.

Devestator was a extremely poor incarnation of one of the greatest transformers & the rest of teh deceptecons were poorly represented as well.

How Bey got away with the overt racism in his movie with his generic sterotypical "nigger" twins down to the buck teeth defies belief. What is worse is people will find it "charming". Don't get me wrong I laugh at racist jokes & make genralised racist comments but I am not creating a shitpile movie whilst destroying a wonderful IP. Jesus you could sell this kids crispy fried turds as a treat & they would not only lap it up but beg for 2nd's.

What I loved & still do is that you can tell each & every Gen 1 transformer apart by vehicle & robot modes. They over complicated the machines whilst destroying the story & rich history of the franchise in the process.

I had to rewatch the real Transformers Movie to see what transformers is all about.

BTW yes I do have asilver deceptecon badge on my car.
King Eugene
Seen it this weekend at the Imax...it just didn't keep my attention like I thought it would. Action was great but I think I was just too comfortable cause I kept dozing off.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.