Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm a mod now...
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
The CEO
laugh.gif

Ain't nothin' gonna change....

You guys know how much I care about FH and how I'm online all the time...so I basically decided I wanted to take my involvement to the next level...Hype accepted my proposal, and now I'm a mod...I'll also be giving my predictions and possibly contributing some articles in the future when inspired...

If you have any questions or want to do some asskissin'...please....feel free....lol
rusty_trombone
Can you just ban a random poster , to assert your new found authority?
The CEO
QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Jul 13 2009, 10:28 AM) *
Can you just ban a random poster , to assert your new found authority?

lol...I DO like to "announce my presence with authority" in the business world offline....but nope...can't do that here...I will adhere to the mod guidelines Jack set for us....

Big Slim Sweet
It's the highest honor they can give you. It means you belong to a family and crew. It means that nobody can fuck around with you. It also means you could fuck around with anybody just as long as they aren't also a mod. It's like a license to steal. It's a license to do anything. As far as I was concerned with C.E.O. being made, it was like we were all being made. We would now have one of our own as a mod...
The CEO
QUOTE (Big Slim @ Jul 13 2009, 12:00 PM) *
It's the highest honor they can give you. It means you belong to a family and crew. It means that nobody can fuck around with you. It also means you could fuck around with anybody just as long as they aren't also a mod. It's like a license to steal. It's a license to do anything. As far as I was concerned with C.E.O. being made, it was like we were all being made. We would now have one of our own as a mod...

God DAMN that looks good in print....lol....thumbsup_anim.gif

You have a knack for knowing exactly what to say....

You're too smooth, Slim...TOOOO smooth.

Big Slim Sweet
Let's just hope things go better for you than they did for Tommy D. laugh.gif
The CEO
QUOTE (Big Slim @ Jul 13 2009, 12:56 PM) *
Let's just hope things go better for you than they did for Tommy D. laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I sure hope so too.....but hey....Tommy knew the rules...he should have let Batts slide for bustin' his balls...kept his cool...and maybe things wouldn't have escalated...
Spyder
Uh oh, the monkies are running the zoo now!

laugh.gif
KookedKrack
congrats man....... rule with an iron fist and ban any and everyone with ruthless aggression
The CEO
lol...thanks, Krack....but I am just a member lookin' out for FH's best interest...I ain't rulin' anything....I probably won't be layin' any full scale bans down for a while either...I'm the rookie mod...so I gotta learn the ropes and settle in....

I was wondering if any more of the boys were gonna come in here and give me a wha's up...but no....they're probably hatin' on me.

laugh.gif
Spyder
You should see all the hate PM's I've been getting about you CEO...it's like your name is Sahel Kazemi.

laugh.gif
The CEO
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jul 15 2009, 01:28 PM) *
You should see all the hate PM's I've been getting about you CEO...it's like your name is Sahel Kazemi.

laugh.gif

lol...I wish that was true, and I could read them....I use haters as motivators.....hey....that gives me an idea...

Maybe I should change my name to Floyd Lesnar....lol
Spyder
Brock Mayweather Leon would be the best villan name EVER!
The CEO
lol...I never really thought of it this way.....but the name "Floyd Mayweather" is EXTREMELY feminine...throw "Joy" in the middle, and it's flaming.

You GOTTA be the best at something to make up for that name...

King Eugene
fuck.gif
I'm hating!

LOL nah, congrats dude!
The CEO
laugh.gif

Thanks, King...now go check out your boy in that new topic I put up in Boxing...you're gonna feel sorry for him...lol
D-MARV
CEO... "You got the JUICE now."

STEVENSKI
CEO it is not that I hate you it is just that with every breath you take I wish it was your last.
Snoop
Congrats bro. Shit's probably gonna get a lot funnier around here. Can't wait. LOL.
The CEO
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ Jul 15 2009, 09:59 PM) *
CEO... "You got the JUICE now."

Yeah I do...Spicy V8...lol

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 15 2009, 11:03 PM) *
CEO it is not that I hate you it is just that with every breath you take I wish it was your last.

laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (snoopnick @ Jul 16 2009, 05:14 AM) *
Congrats bro. Shit's probably gonna get a lot funnier around here. Can't wait. LOL.

smile_anim.gif

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 16 2009, 06:21 AM) *
Congrats C.E.O. We have one of the guys that can cause a rukus up at the top laugh.gif

Don't start posting less now that you are a mod though, it seems to do it to a lot of them.

Thank you, guys...I appreciate every one of you for comin' in here and saying your piece...it was a good start to my morning...

Regarding the italicized in Fitz' post....I've noticed that too...some rarely post....some don't even come around anymore...don't know why...

All I know is...I plan on staying active, keeping it funny, and being accessible...
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ Jul 16 2009, 09:05 AM) *
All I know is...I plan on staying active, keeping it funny, and being accessible...

You sound like a congressman. Gotta keep your ear to your constituents.
The CEO
laugh.gif

(He looks into the camera. His eyes are glassy, and his speech is a bit slurred. He seems to be under the influence of alcohol.)

"and I want everyone in the 1st District to know...that I...will be working for YOU...and I always give one hundred and ten percent........hey how ya doin'?....good ta see ya."
King Eugene
Ah Hell, somebody has given Chris Rock a government official position!
Douchebag
Congrats CEO. You always keep it 100.
The CEO
Thanks, Conscience...I appreciate the compliment.
Jack 1000
Hey, thanks to all you guys for giving CEO his props!

We now have a CEO as a mod! None of the other boxing and MMA sites can say this! laugh.gif

Thanks for your support of CEO to our team! Every good management should have a CEO and now we got one! laugh.gif

Jack

Administrator
The CEO
laugh.gif...you crazy, Jack...

and as you can see....I changed my name and title around....don't know if I like it or not........the caps come off loud....makes me feel like KYLE THEEEEE SPINKS FAN....laugh.gif

P.S.~ If any of the loyal in here want to freshen up their title, let me know....a makeover might do ya some good....
BigG
Great to have you as a fellow mod C.E.O.....see you in my Lesnar hate thread...haha.gif
The CEO
QUOTE (BigG @ Jul 17 2009, 08:28 PM) *
Great to have you as a fellow mod C.E.O.....see you in my Lesnar hate thread...haha.gif

laugh.gif

I love you too, G....cool...you changed your name....finally....Big G!
King Eugene
QUOTE (Skullsplitter @ Jul 17 2009, 08:24 PM) *

and as you can see....I changed my name and title around....don't know if I like it or not........the caps come off loud....makes me feel like KYLE THEEEEE SPINKS FAN....laugh.gif

P.S.~ If any of the loyal in here want to freshen up their title, let me know....a makeover might do ya some good....

King Eugene?
The CEO
Welllll....I was talkin' about the title underneath the avatar photo....but I'm sure many, faithful, long term members have thought about cleaning up or changing their names....I guess that won't be a problem... dntknw.gif

King Eugene it is....
King Eugene
QUOTE (SKULLSPLITTER @ Jul 17 2009, 11:42 PM) *
Welllll....I was talkin' about the title underneath the avatar photo....but I'm sure many, faithful, long term members have thought about cleaning up or changing their names....I guess that won't be a problem... dntknw.gif

King Eugene it is....

Preciate that Brothern!
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Skullsplitter @ Jul 17 2009, 07:24 PM) *

Everyone seems to be changing their name now..Weird if ya ask me..Why not keep the name ya started with..I can understand CEO doin it since he's been promoted..As far as the title,I'll change mine to "the savage"..Jonnyblaze will stay as my actual name..

By the way,congratz man..Do us proud like I think you will..Keep up the good work man..
Spyder
I guess I could use a new title...how about one for the boys that like a little junk in the trunk?

"Jiggle Shopper"
The CEO
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jul 18 2009, 02:43 AM) *
Everyone seems to be changing their name now..Weird if ya ask me..Why not keep the name ya started with..I can understand CEO doin it since he's been promoted..As far as the title,I'll change mine to "the savage"..Jonnyblaze will stay as my actual name..

By the way,congratz man..Do us proud like I think you will..Keep up the good work man..

Thanks, Blaze....

Variety is the spice of Life....you gotta move the furniture around SOME time, ya know...lol

QUOTE (Spyder @ Jul 18 2009, 08:35 AM) *
I guess I could use a new title...how about one for the boys that like a little junk in the trunk?

"Jiggle Shopper"

a fat ass > a flat ass...unless it's fat AND flat...laugh.gif

Done.
STEVENSKI
My name will never change but my title would be Chief Haterizer.
The CEO
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 19 2009, 07:02 AM) *
My name will never change but my title would be Chief Haterizer.

Gotcha.
JD
LOL...look at what you started.
The CEO
lol....I know...Civil Service.....yayyyyy.

Nahhh....I don't mind....how long you been JD, "First Ballot"?

JD
QUOTE (SKULLSPLITTER @ Jul 19 2009, 11:56 AM) *
lol....I know...Civil Service.....yayyyyy.

Nahhh....I don't mind....how long you been JD, "First Ballot"?

JD since the inception...

First ballot since I became a mod.

I have always been one to stick with tradition.
The CEO
Same here on tradition.......I'm gonna swap 'em back.....lol

crazy.gif
JD
QUOTE (SKULLSPLITTER @ Jul 19 2009, 05:32 PM) *
Same here on tradition.......I'm gonna swap 'em back.....lol

crazy.gif

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe you made an error.

"C.E.O."
The CEO
lol...you're right....it WAS like that....but I've dropped the periods to streamline it....it also matches my email address this way....

My full, formal AND official, online identity is now "SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO"....lol....yeah....I take this name shit seriously.
STEVENSKI
Yeah your title can change but your screen name should not. There needs to be a cap put on it so cats don't change their names every other week.

JD will always be JD & I always called BigG BigG or G because anyone who has been on here a while knows G is a straight Gangsta.

The CEO
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 19 2009, 07:02 PM) *
Yeah your title can change but your screen name should not. There needs to be a cap put on it so cats don't change their names every other week.

JD will always be JD & I always called BigG BigG or G because anyone who has been on here a while knows G is a straight Gangsta.

lol...it's true...all of us will always know each other from the names we've always had...

and talking about usernames got me thinking....what would your name be if it couldn't be STEVENSKI anymore?....this goes for everybody...

If I couldn't use this one, I would have to either be "Imperial Stout", "The Hero Hater", or "Paco Belaire"...
STEVENSKI
My name will never change. I have been Stevenski for that many years I don't know what I would be. Maybe Hitler or Pol Pot or something?
Jack 1000
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 19 2009, 06:02 PM) *

I agree with Stevinski,

Although this has never come up because it hasn't been a problem, (and still is not a problem) I agree that you should keep your screename so that it doesn't confuse people. Mods should know that sometimes the database can be sensitive to change. I might request that all staffers please keep their screenames unless they really need to change them, and for anyone wanting to change screenames and titles that they please keep them for 30 days before choosing to change them again.

It just makes it easier. Otherwise if something strange happens, Ben, Akay, or I, have to go in to try to figure out why something changed or didn't change.

Jack

Administrator
The CEO
Understood...
The CEO
Ok...now that we know the deal on names and titles, Jack....is it alright if we talked about pussy..?

laugh.gif

I'm married and faithful...so I'd really like to hear some stories about some strange....
Spyder
"Ahhhhh, I love the smell of pussy in the morning!"

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.