Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gatti-Ward trilogy...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Romulus9
From HBO Boxing on Twitter:

Gatti-Ward Trilogy will run back-to-back this Saturday on HBO at 10:15 PM ET/PT. The three fights will be On Demand starting Monday.

If you don't have these in your library, here's the chance.
kidbazooka1
These are a must for any true boxing fan and a chance to see Gatti at what he did best.
JLUVBABY
yeah the chance to get those fights... and i have them but i guess what i'm sayin is that its just a sad way to get them.. that battle axe bitch had an agenda against him and it backfired on her and gave people that love their fighters another loss... for those of you that dont have theses fights and have hbo please record them because they are classics but its just sad they have to be shown because of this...
Romulus9
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jul 13 2009, 07:59 PM) *
yeah the chance to get those fights... and i have them but i guess what i'm sayin is that its just a sad way to get them.. that battle axe bitch had an agenda against him and it backfired on her and gave people that love their fighters another loss... for those of you that dont have theses fights and have hbo please record them because they are classics but its just sad they have to be shown because of this...

Well said.

I've got the Gatti career DVD set, but HBO will be on the big screen this Saturday night. Just think, if not for Money May's little rib injury, the Marquez fight would be this weekend. Instead, we'll be watching Gatti-Ward and reflecting on one of the greatest warriors of the modern era.

I just can't get used to talking about him in the past tense. Someone mentioned a Gatti fight today and it took a second to register again... awful.
Jack 1000
Note that as of now, only HBO's Twitter Channel shows this:

http://twitter.com/hboboxing

HBO's on-line guide still does not show this and I have not checked my cable guide yet. Everyone, please post when you get a confirmation from your own guide or HBO's on-line schedule.

Jack
Romulus9
The guides are programmed well in advance, so an unexpected change may not be reflected.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.