Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ahoy Roy!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
The CEO
Box in Hand
Pensacola Crack in the house!
King Eugene
Damn I'm at work and youtube is blocked. What is he saying?
The CEO
You're not gonna like what you see....lol

Some boxers have Dimensions....Roy Jones has Dementia.
King Eugene
QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ Jul 15 2009, 09:03 PM) *
You're not gonna like what you see....lol

Some boxers have Dimensions....Roy Jones has Dementia.

LOL seriously?

What did he say? Well what did you type in on youtube to find it? I'll look at it on my phone.
The CEO
Here's the YT address... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS779Tqs9Fw&e

I can't get past his getup...let alone concentrate on his speech...

The CEO
Did you shoot this video, Percy?....I know you laughed if you were there...you don't have to answer...lol
getup

Roy's just having some fun....

On side note finally got to meet the living legend back in March at his post Sheika after fight party......a guy I know in p-cola hooked me up and it was an amazing experience. Roy is really a good guy.
provo
What the Hell was Roy wearing..LOL, and what did he say ? My comp is messed up and my fone don't have you tube! I have a sidekick.
D-MARV
WAR ROY!
Romulus9
Please tell me he's going to wear that for the ring entrance. PLEASE. I'll order the PPV if he does. I swear I will. Totally worth it.
King Eugene
He pulled a Fn John Ruiz. LOL Thats still my boy though! I cant believe the mofo actually had a damn hook on his hand. LOL I cant stop laughing at that shit. Lacy looked extra focused too. I just might buy this shit...who am I kidding. I was always going to buy this.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Jul 15 2009, 10:11 PM) *
Please tell me he's going to wear that for the ring entrance. PLEASE. I'll order the PPV if he does. I swear I will. Totally worth it.

I wouldn't put it past him!
D-MARV
Roy Jones UD 116-112
King Eugene
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ Jul 15 2009, 10:40 PM) *
Roy Jones UD 116-112

Roy swells him up bad!
D-MARV
First Lacy next Wladimir!

Jump on the Roy Jones Bandwagon NOW!
STEVENSKI
Roy has truly lost his marbles.
ROLL DEEP
He likes like Prince laugh.gif

Man, I couldn't understand a thing Roy said.
MarzB
LOL, his get up is funnier than what Jawnny Ruiz worewhen he fought Roy,lol. Entertaining no doubt, almost made me contemplate buying this fight.

Ah NOT!
The CEO
Always make sure to check the FIGHTHYPE links (above and to the left) for breaking news and coverage....

Here's the one on one with good ole' "Cap'm Hook"...

The CEO
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Jul 16 2009, 08:40 AM) *
He likes like Prince laugh.gif

Man, I couldn't understand a thing Roy said.

laugh.gif...I got that too...

I keep getting images of Prince, the singing reverend from "Coming To America", and the old pimp with the aquarium shoes in "I'm Gonna Get You Sucka"....

and why's he moving like that in the last interview?.......I hope it's too many Red Bulls and nothing serious....
Method
Fuck man. I am getting the biggest kick out of Roy in this costume. It looks RIDICULOUS. I literally laugh out loud and shut it off on the few times I tried to watch it. I know its all in good fun and all but fuck, Jones.
thehype
Jones is silly.
Achille
QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ Jul 16 2009, 10:13 AM) *
laugh.gif...I got that too...

I keep getting images of Prince, the singing reverend from "Coming To America", and the old pimp with the aquarium shoes in "I'm Gonna Get You Sucka"....

and why's he moving like that in the last interview?.......I hope it's too many Red Bulls and nothing serious....

Maybe too much Captain Morgan, lol
Spyder
Hype, thanks for putting the press release quotes up on the home page. Normally, I can understand everything that Roy is saying, but I honestly felt like he was speaking another language in the press conference video.

Percy, did it feel that way in person?
kidbazooka1
Jones kinda looks like Rick James back in the day.
Romulus9
I'm wanting to see Jones beat Lacy, then get in the post-fight interview with whoever is going the fight, look at the interviewer and say, "I broke my back."

I'll lose bladder control with laughter.

Think about it. I want to see Jones just go off like Tyson ONE TIME in a post-fight chat.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Jul 16 2009, 07:04 PM) *
Jones kinda looks like Rick James back in the day.

A space crack pirate themed Rick James.
True-Boxing-Fan
I get a kick out of Roy Jones Jr. He is so crazy and wild these days. I just wish he'd fight someone better. I know Roy isnt know spring chicken himself but Jeff Lacy is the epitome of a washed up fighter. The dudes shoulders are just so messed up these days. Plus he is slow as molasses. I like watching Roy fight, but I'm not paying to see him fight a washed up Jeff Lacy.. I'll catch the play by play on here and watch the fight on Youtube the next day.
King Eugene
LMAO...those last two post where funny as hell. Roy went way over board with this one. I bet this fool was at home thinking......what the hell can I do to help sell this fight? Captain Fucking Left Hook! This fool didn't only have the hat and wig but he had the damn hook too. LOL He's just trying to have fun and entertain the crowd. I hope he boxes and beats the living shit out of Lacy......Calzaghe style!
STEVENSKI
The funny thing is that the crazier Roy acts the more I like the guy. Roy is so delusional & washed up I am actually rooting for him now because he is unintentionally hilarious with every single thing he does.

he should change his name to Roy "Air" Jones or he could just use his initials RAJ & come out dressed as a Maharajah.
King Eugene
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 16 2009, 08:54 PM) *
The funny thing is that the crazier Roy acts the more I like the guy. Roy is so delusional & washed up I am actually rooting for him now because he is unintentionally hilarious with every single thing he does.

he should change his name to Roy "Air" Jones or he could just use his initials RAJ & come out dressed as a Maharajah.

Well he always claim to be an entertainer!
STEVENSKI
It is like when GWB was trying to be all serious with his speeches & he would make the hilarious comments about "crawfishing" the enemy etc. Roy is like that but probably funnier.
True-Boxing-Fan
QUOTE (3King3 @ Jul 16 2009, 05:28 PM) *
I hope he boxes and beats the living shit out of Lacy......Calzaghe style!

I hope he beats the shit out of Lacy also and sends him into retirement. Roy is one crazy mofo. He just gets crazier and crazier now when he's in the spotlight.
King Eugene
I just cant stop laughing at this shit. I cant believe he would do some shit like that.
pcraw
QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ Jul 15 2009, 08:19 PM) *
Did you shoot this video, Percy?....I know you laughed if you were there...you don't have to answer...lol

My bad bro, yeah I shot it and I got a one on one with him. I'm sure you've seen it by now. I was like, WTF????? The thing is Roy is having fun again. I don't care what sport you're in when you're so good and dominant I'm sure he got bored at times. It got him brutally KOED twice and now he's back to trying to make it fun. It was funny as hell when he walked in though! Lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.