Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bute vs. Andrade II? Back in Canada?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
This is what is being reporting for November:

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content5271...9f1417fdbae2151

Now, my comments:

Wasn't this match supposed to be on the Mayweather-Marquez undercard in September? Sucks that it is in a Canadian City, where ref Marlon Wright seems to be a favorite son of the IBF. Ridiculous. There is a Canadian law that says that two of the four officials have to reside from Canada. They had better have a neutral ref in there. If they do, all is good.

Jack

D-MARV
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jul 16 2009, 05:30 PM) *
This is what is being reporting for November:

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content5271...9f1417fdbae2151

Now, my comments:

Wasn't this match supposed to be on the Mayweather-Marquez undercard in September? Sucks that it is in a Canadian City, where ref Marlon Wright seems to be a favorite son of the IBF. Ridiculous. There is a Canadian law that says that two of the four officials have to reside from Canada. They had better have a neutral ref in there. If they do, all is good.

Jack

Al Heyman advises Andrade. You best believe we will have a different ref.
MarzB
WHAT? Finally a major PPV that had actually two fights outside of the main even that I was actually interested in and that one has been cancelled? Who do we get instead Winky Wright vs some baggage handler??
D-MARV
Victor Ortiz may be added to the Floyd-JMM card.
King Eugene
So what card is Judah vs. Hatton going to be on now?
JD
QUOTE (3King3 @ Jul 16 2009, 11:26 PM) *
So what card is Judah vs. Hatton going to be on now?

Mayweather - Marquez.

So far it is 3 fights...Mayweather - JMM, John - Juarez II, Judah - Hatton, and Ortiz - Some guy.
D-MARV
Victor Ortiz isn't finalized. They were talking about throwing him in their with some tomato can.

I would love to see Hatton stretch Judah.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ Jul 17 2009, 08:42 AM) *
Victor Ortiz isn't finalized. They were talking about throwing him in their with some tomato can.

I would love to see Hatton stretch Judah.

Just a FYI for newbies, this is not Ricky Hatton, it's his brother Matthew, which makes it even funnier if Judah gets smashed! Mayweather and Judah are the two fighters whom I despise the most! (Along with John Ruiz!)

Jack
Michigan Assassin
Wasn't Richard Schaefer on here like a week or a weekand a half ago saying Andrade deserves to have the rematch in Southern California?

And point of interest, I think all the hoopla at the end of the first fight didn't change anything. Bute was clearly up in time for the count and Andrade (as much as I like him) didn't do shit in the fight until the 12th.
D-MARV
QUOTE (Michigan Assassin @ Jul 18 2009, 11:24 PM) *
Wasn't Richard Schaefer on here like a week or a weekand a half ago saying Andrade deserves to have the rematch in Southern California?

And point of interest, I think all the hoopla at the end of the first fight didn't change anything. Bute was clearly up in time for the count and Andrade (as much as I like him) didn't do shit in the fight until the 12th.

Yep. People seem to forget that Bute outclassed Andrade for 11 rounds. I think Bute handles Andrade again minus the horrible 12th round.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.