Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pac-man FOTY
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JonnyBlaze
What do ya all think about this??Pac-man is the best fighter in boxing and the UFC..Must feel real good for him to get this award..It's hard to debate otherwise at this point..He steps up to fight anyone and beats them..He also continues to improve his boxing skills..
King Eugene
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jul 17 2009, 09:21 PM) *
What do ya all think about this??Pac-man is the best fighter in boxing and the UFC..Must feel real good for him to get this award..It's hard to debate otherwise at this point..He steps up to fight anyone and beats them..He also continues to improve his boxing skills..

He steps up to fight anyone and beats them*
provo
The man has balls I give him that ! But I can't wait to see his ass get dropped LoL ,
iron_mike
QUOTE (provo @ Jul 17 2009, 10:41 PM) *
The man has balls I give him that ! But I can't wait to see his ass get dropped LoL ,

Hater
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (provo @ Jul 18 2009, 02:41 AM) *

Well it won't be by FLoyd because Floyd is a stonefucking coward with a heart the size of a pea & the courage to match.
D-MARV
Congrats to Pac... HE deserves it! Now I hope he pulls a Spike Lee and "Do the Right Thing"
BigG
Pac deserves it..he is amazing. Humble, exciting, pride of an entire nation...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.