Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: khan fight here
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
caneman
**edit**
Michigan Assassin
The British broadcast team is really annoying. Makes the HBO guys doing a De la Hoya fight look like they're indifferent.

Khan is doing well but runs more than I remember him doing in the past.

Although I haven't seen that many of his fights.
Romulus9
QUOTE (Michigan Assassin @ Jul 18 2009, 06:27 PM) *
The British broadcast team is really annoying. Makes the HBO guys doing a De la Hoya fight look like they're indifferent.

Khan is doing well but runs more than I remember him doing in the past.

Although I haven't seen that many of his fights.

Typical Khan fight.

Concerning the Sky broadcast team, they were fun to listen to for Pacquiao-Hatton. clapping.gif
Michigan Assassin
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Jul 18 2009, 06:32 PM) *
Concerning the Sky broadcast team, they were fun to listen to for Pacquiao-Hatton. clapping.gif

Haha

I bet.
Maxy
The British commentators are calling it bang on....

What you talking about?

Khan is doing well.....although I'd personally prefer him to get sparked...
caneman
geez...they have man love for khan!
Maxy
QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 18 2009, 05:38 PM) *
geez...they have man love for khan!

Yeah like he's being dominated but the Brits just don't see it do they?

Come on, they are calling it spot on FFS!
Michigan Assassin
From the few fighta I had seen of Khan in the past I thought he was more entertaining.

And even if there are calling it right (easy fight to call) do they have to be so in love with Khan? haha
Michigan Assassin
Kotelnik was getting a little closer that round but we'll have to see if he can put on more pressure these last 2 rounds.

Looking doubtful however.
caneman
QUOTE (Maxy @ Jul 18 2009, 06:42 PM) *
Yeah like he's being dominated but the Brits just don't see it do they?

Come on, they are calling it spot on FFS!

i agree somewhat but it's funny to me is all!
Maxy
Personally I can't stand the love for Khan cos I aint no fan of the kid but the fight is all his at the minute and that's how they are calling it...
Michigan Assassin
QUOTE (Maxy @ Jul 18 2009, 06:46 PM) *
Personally I can't stand the love for Khan cos I aint no fan of the kid but the fight is all his at the minute and that's how they are calling it...

Khan is absolutely oontrolling this fight and he may make for some good fights at 140 but I'm kind of with you. I'd like to see him get the KO or get KO'd.
caneman
khan has the belt for sure!
Maxy
Well that's definitely a Khan win, unanimous and all that but it'll take more for me to be totally sold on him.....especially as I've been a major Khan knocker in the past...

Still though, there are bigger fish to fry and I don't think he's capable with the true elite at 140....
Michigan Assassin
QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 18 2009, 06:53 PM) *
khan has the belt for sure!

Absolutely!!

The beginning of the 12th round was an example of what I was talking about:
"We're 3 minutes from the coronation!!!!" yelled by the play by play man.

Oh well.
Maxy
Yep, Khan got it clear and wide...

So whose gonna knock him out?

Michigan Assassin
QUOTE (Maxy @ Jul 18 2009, 06:55 PM) *
Still though, there are bigger fish to fry and I don't think he's capable with the true elite at 140....

I agree,not sure which of the other titlist that he beats but may make some fights out of them. Especially against someone that isn't a huge puncher.

I think Bradley would take him but since he isn't a huge puncher Khan may have his chances.
Michigan Assassin
QUOTE (Maxy @ Jul 18 2009, 06:56 PM) *

Hopefully someone soon. haha

Maxy
QUOTE (Michigan Assassin @ Jul 18 2009, 05:55 PM) *
Absolutely!!

The beginning of the 12th round was an example of what I was talking about:
"We're 3 minutes from the coronation!!!!" yelled by the play by play man.

Oh well.

Mate, they are desperately trying to gain new viewers cos the shit is getting bad and it's hitting boxing over here. Khan is like their golden child at the minute so the bias commentary has to be taken with a pinch of salt...trust me on that.
Romulus9

Hatton.
Michigan Assassin

Shit man. I just looked at Ring's ratings at Jr. Welter and the only 2 I see as KO over Khan would be Torres and Holt.

I think Hatton just gets outworked, although I'm certain we'll see this fight by early 2010.
Maxy
Hatton was in hospital just the other day with major chest pains...they put it down to food poisoning but is he going to fight again?

I don't know but maybe he should just walk away and not face the humiliation of losing to Khan.

caneman
That was amazing, VIP had over 31000 peeps in his channel.... that is something else!
The CEO
Nice 120-108 card....lol

God British Boxing is desperate nowadays....the announcers..."KHAN PUTTING ON A GODLIKE PERFORMANCE!!"...laugh.gif

I wanna see him fight someone like Tim Bradley...

Michigan Assassin
Let me put this forth. With Roach in the corner of both, would Manny Pacv Khan ever happen? I seriously doubt it but if so add Manny's name to the list of people who will ko khan.
caneman
QUOTE (SKULLSPLITTER @ Jul 18 2009, 07:08 PM) *
Nice 120-108 card....lol

God British Boxing is desperate nowadays....the announcers..."KHAN PUTTING ON A GODLIKE PERFORMANCE!!"...laugh.gif

I agree there was no way it was 120-108! I had 116-111 ish!
Michigan Assassin
QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 18 2009, 07:18 PM) *
I agree there was no way it was 120-108! I had 116-111 ish!

I had 2 rounds for Kotelnik but none of his were huge rounds so 120-108 is that bad.

Or should I say isn't the worst I'veever seen.
Michigan Assassin
BTW just rewatching Ortiz v Maidana since I'm drunk from the Khan fight and I know Maidana lost to Kotzenik but he has a lot of fight in him and he versus Khan might be a good scrap.

Michigan Assassin
Christ man....the fact that I'm commenting so much in a Khan thread lets me know how much of a big fight withdrawl that I'm going through.
caneman
If that's the case>>>>>> http://www.justin.tv/choicefights/old
Michigan Assassin
QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 18 2009, 08:09 PM) *
If that's the case>>>>>> http://www.justin.tv/choicefights/old

Thank you, thank you.
Michigan Assassin
BTW...the fights playing now were sick. Gonzalez v Carbajal
caneman
QUOTE (Michigan Assassin @ Jul 18 2009, 08:14 PM) *
BTW...the fights playing now were sick. Gonzalez v Carbajal

indeed bruh...that was a hot fight! I am mod in that channel! some good people come around there!
Michigan Assassin
QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 18 2009, 08:17 PM) *
indeed bruh...that was a hot fight! I am mod in that channel! some good people come around there!

Yeah man I was reading the chat as it went on and there wasn't any of that racial flaming BS I typically see in those Justin.tv chats.

EpTXCHAMP
anyone else wanna see khan re match with prescott?? I mean now is a good time prescott may be vulnerable.

@140 I like khan against The Mallanaggi's, holts,and torres's of the division

BUT no way he beats bradley,zab,or hatton(granted hatton comes back from his ko alright)
lloyd mayflower
lets not forget about khans chin, after all it is more fragile than a easter egg, sooner or later someone will clip it again and we wont be having the conversation. Wheres Stevenski when u need him? i feel like i have to hold back the hatred i have for Khan till someone else gets on board!
Maxy
QUOTE (SKULLSPLITTER @ Jul 18 2009, 06:08 PM) *
Nice 120-108 card....lol

God British Boxing is desperate nowadays....the announcers..."KHAN PUTTING ON A GODLIKE PERFORMANCE!!"... laugh.gif

Yeah I thought Kotelnik deserved 4 rounds but that's all academic - the fight wasn't close. Those commentators on Sky - well Adam Smith anyway, is a total idiot who just sounds bloody stupid with his over the top man love for Khan. Jim Watt is good though.

As for British boxing....it's in a very healthy state as it goes....

The future looks bright with some top talent emerging.
caneman
hagler vs duran anyone???? http://www.justin.tv/choicefights/old
D-MARV
QUOTE (EpTXCHAMP @ Jul 18 2009, 10:00 PM) *
anyone else wanna see khan re match with prescott?? I mean now is a good time prescott may be vulnerable.

@140 I like khan against The Mallanaggi's, holts,and torres's of the division

BUT no way he beats bradley,zab,or hatton(granted hatton comes back from his ko alright)

Nope. No reason too. Khan should just keep doing what he's doing. He's aiming for Hatton now which I think is a good move.
caneman
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ Jul 19 2009, 11:19 AM) *
Nope. No reason too. Khan should just keep doing what he's doing. He's aiming for Hatton now which I think is a good move.

He should get that Hatton fight made! Huge $$$ & a "so called" name! He could use the same game plan that won him his belt!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.