Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Super Six Announced
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
mrwigi
Surfing the net today and noticed that the fight dates for the supper middleweight tourney have been officially announced.

http://www.fightnews.com/?p=18031

The only question i have is, will kessler really fight in september and october? if so, he must be fighting a real nobody, and i understand that it is a mandatory defense, but this is a situation where the I think the title defense shuld be post-poned until after the tournament, and Perdomo shuld face the winner of the tournament. Also, id like to know who u guys r pickin?
Jack 1000
These tournaments are always great for boxing, and set strong precedent for what other networks should do.

Instead of "Most Money, least risk." or looking for sacraficial lambs for their golden geese, just make the best fights against the best fighters. HBO should do this more often.

Jack
mrwigi
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jul 22 2009, 03:51 PM) *
These tournaments are always great for boxing, and set strong precedent for what other networks should do.

Instead of "Most Money, least risk." or looking for sacraficial lambs for their golden geese, just make the best fights against the best fighters. HBO should do this more often.

Jack

I agree wit u 100%. I feel like if a fighter is really that good in the ring, he should be able to fight just about anyone in the ring, and come away with the W.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.