Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Ricky Hatton in Acrylic!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Coyote Duran
Former World Junior Welterweight Champion Ricky 'The Hitman' Hatton in what was meant to be a companion piece to the Manny Pacquiao acrylic I did back in March. I was aiming for this to be done right before his title defense against Pacquiao. When Hatton lost the championship, I took a little time off just to let the dust of that loss settle. It's now done and I hope you dig it! It's 12" X 16" acrylic on Gessoed Masonite. Comments and critiques are very much welcome, homies. smile.gif

iron_mike
Very nice! Can you post the Pacquiao one again? Or at least show what the thread is titled?
provo
That's a clean drawing!
Coyote Duran
QUOTE (iron_mike @ Jul 21 2009, 07:06 PM) *
Very nice! Can you post the Pacquiao one again? Or at least show what the thread is titled?

Thank you, Mike! And here's the Pacquiao:

Coyote Duran
QUOTE (provo @ Jul 21 2009, 07:25 PM) *
That's a clean drawing!

Many thanks, Provo! smile.gif
King Eugene
Hot Stuff! Now I'm waiting on that Roy Jones painting lol
King Eugene
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 21 2009, 09:08 PM) *
I bet you are. You will probably coat it with some of your own liquid based varnish.

Yep the same varnish you help me produce.
provo
Coyote Duran has got skills ! Nice paintings .. A roy and PbF one would be tight or a Iron Mike ...
Coyote Duran
Eugene and Fitz, you're killing me. LOL! And yes, the fighters you mentioned will be subjects in the future but not until I get out a nice tribute Arturo Gatti. smile.gif

Here's what Pac and Hatton would look like as a combined piece:

STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Coyote Duran @ Jul 22 2009, 02:38 AM) *
Eugene and Fitz, you're killing me. LOL! And yes, the fighters you mentioned will be subjects in the future but not until I get out a nice tribute Arturo Gatti. smile.gif

Here's what Pac and Hatton would look like as a combined piece:

This is what a photo of Pac & Hatton combined looks like.

LOL. Nice paintings Coyote.
iron_mike
Really cool stuff!!! You got talent! Wish you coulda made Pac a lil angrier looking though...I think the Pac one is my new desktop background!!
Coyote Duran
QUOTE (JaRaNDa @ Jul 22 2009, 03:45 AM) *
Dude..very nice work!! Your a great painter..if that is infact really your work ok.gif

It is, indeed, my man! And thank you for the compliment!
Coyote Duran
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 22 2009, 08:10 AM) *
This is what a photo of Pac & Hatton combined looks like.

LOL. Nice paintings Coyote.

LOL!!! Thanks, Stevenski!
Coyote Duran
QUOTE (iron_mike @ Jul 22 2009, 10:29 AM) *
Really cool stuff!!! You got talent! Wish you coulda made Pac a lil angrier looking though...I think the Pac one is my new desktop background!!

Thanks, Mike! It's tough to find good reference material of a mad Pacquiao, though. He just seems so relaxed and groovy. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.