Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fnr4...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JLUVBABY
figured i would share this with you guys... some may not agree with the outcome most will like the outcome i believe... but... i ran a simulation of mosely vs. mayweather... mayweathers rating was 86 shane was 89... from the start of the fight it was pretty much one sided in the favor of shane... mayweather was finally knocked down twice in the 3rd and finished by one punch k.o in the 4th... i dont think the real fight would look like this but it was fun to do... if you guys have any other fights you'd be interested in let me know and i will try to make the simulations for you...
The CEO
Have you been losing due to DNFs lately, J....I lost 4, 5 fights yesterday because of that shit...

Really sucks when you're about to finish a guy, and the "waiting for user" comes up, and it's YOU...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jul 24 2009, 02:26 PM) *
Have you been losing due to DNFs lately, J....I lost 4, 5 fights yesterday because of that shit...

Really sucks when you're about to finish a guy, and the "waiting for user" comes up, and it's YOU...

i've actually retired from online play ceo... my skills are becoming unstoppable...lol... naw just messing man i havent had much problems with that... i had it happen to a guy i was playing earlier tho and he was probably ahead in the fight and it was the 10th round...lol... i think he was cheating... his stamina stopped going down after a certain point and no matter how much i beat on him his stamina just wouldnt go any further but mine slowly seeped away...
kingknockout
lol a game and real life is too different things

*remembers that shane works with EA*

*remembers that EA is probably salty cus mayweather didnt want no parts of their boxing game*

*remembers that shane is getting older and his skills are fading by the months*
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (kingknockout @ Jul 24 2009, 06:11 PM) *
lol a game and real life is too different things

*remembers that shane works with EA*

*remembers that EA is probably salty cus mayweather didnt want no parts of their boxing game*

*remembers that shane is getting older and his skills are fading by the months*

i take that fight with a grain of salt.. even if shane actually won the real thing it wouldnt be as easy as it was on my sim... but the fighters werent made by ea.. they where made by players.. i dont think shane came with the game did he?... i could be wrong there.. i have a bunch of fighters that players made like rocky and ivan drago to michael jackson...lol...
Byrd Man
I love the Barack Obama one that someone did, but they put him as a heavyweight. Shit, I went about 15 fights in the Legacy thing and then the dudes were just beating the shit out of me. They're all outweighing me by about 40+ pounds. lol

I ended up finding a light heavy Obama one. The HW one though was quick as shit.
Romulus9
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Jul 24 2009, 07:39 PM) *
I love the Barack Obama one that someone did, but they put him as a heavyweight. Shit, I went about 15 fights in the Legacy thing and then the dudes were just beating the shit out of me. They're all outweighing me by about 40+ pounds. lol

I ended up finding a light heavy Obama one. The HW one though was quick as shit.

The weird thing is that he only uses his left hand, circles to his left, and half of your prize money from the fight goes straight to the illegals that work at the concession stand at the arena.

Games are just too damn realistic anymore.
Byrd Man
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Jul 24 2009, 04:45 PM) *
The weird thing is that he only uses his left hand, circles to his left, and half of your prize money from the fight goes straight to the illegals that work at the concession stand at the arena.

Games are just too damn realistic anymore.

Freeper I presume? lol
Romulus9
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Jul 24 2009, 08:37 PM) *
Freeper I presume? lol

Freeper?

Que?
Byrd Man
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Jul 24 2009, 06:09 PM) *
Freeper?

Que?

lol.

The Freepers are the people who post at "Free Republic.com"

ULTRA right wing, almost psychotic (most of them anyway). They're the ones screaming about Obama is really an illegal alien, and other crazy shit like that.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Jul 24 2009, 11:22 PM) *
lol.

ULTRA right wing, almost psychotic (most of them anyway). They're the ones screaming about Obama is really an illegal alien, and other crazy shit like that.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Romulus9
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Jul 24 2009, 11:22 PM) *
lol.

Oh, I'm definitely almost psychotic but not politically. I just hate 98% of politicians. There's really no R or D... there's just "ME", because that's who they're out for and it shows.

I'm an independent. I refuse to let a national committee dictate how I should vote and/or think. Screw 'em.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.