Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This just makes me laugh no matter how many times I see it.
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Byrd Man
There's a fantastic Sports Illustrated image from their 1st fight that I can't find online. I used to have the issue where it shows this kinda close up shot, of both of them standing there and their both jabbing at the same time (I think) and it TOTALLY shows the massive size difference in an almost laughable way.

Romulus9
If that makes you laugh every time you see it... you're gonna love this...

Worst. Fighter. Ever.
Byrd Man
Before I click it, I swear to Christ, if it's a Chris Byrd getting uppercutted to the fucking moon by Ike, I'm gonna be severely disappointed in you. lol
Byrd Man
ha ha ha ha ha that's great

and here's his boxrec page

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human...9&cat=boxer
King Eugene
Imagine Haye slaying this big MOFO!

You know what...after looking at those joints. I absolutely hate Valuev. He is so damn massive and freakish...he should be destroying Mofo! He shouldn't have any decision wins on his record. This is ridiculous! He's boxings version of Bob Sapp
Col Reb
That reminded me of Rob Schneider's fight in "The Hot Chick!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGVSsvAsD0g

Fast forward to the four minute point of this clip.
Spyder
I woke up this morning wanting to watch some Saturday Morning cartoons, and this thread delivered!

laugh.gif
iron_mike
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Jul 25 2009, 12:38 AM) *

Worst. Fighter. Ever.

Thats was hysterical!! I know friend's sisters that that fight like that and I know girls who fight better than that! That guy is funny
provo
Valuev is a big ass Mutha Fucker and fukn hairy LOL
I would love to see someone drop his big ass and put big foot to sleep LOL,
can u imagine valuev getting caught by a young prime Iron mike! That would be a big ass knockout..lol
ROLL DEEP
2 things.

1: How can you be 175 foot taller and 37 stone heavier than your opponent and still fight like a faggot?

2: Mullet Man is my new hero. I want him tattooed on my back.
blackbelt2003
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Jul 25 2009, 05:38 AM) *

Worst. Fighter. Ever.

Quote from the YouTube comments:

"why isnt enzo calzaghe in his corner? hes obviously the one whos been training him. i recognize a trademark calzaghe flurry when i see one."

Classic.

Black
King Eugene
QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Jul 26 2009, 10:36 AM) *
2 things.

1: How can you be 175 foot taller and 37 stone heavier than your opponent and still fight like a faggot?

2: Mullet Man is my new hero. I want him tattooed on my back.

LMAO
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

The Mullet man fights like a Kangaroo
The CEO
laugh.gif .....the first thing I thought when I saw that mullet dude was "Karaoke MC at a roadhouse...".
King Eugene
He looked like a heavier Joe Dirt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.