Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPV: Latin Fury 10 @8PM (CST) SPOILERS 8:15
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
For all discussions of tonight's Latin Fury card on PPV. Keep everything in this thread.

Jack

Administrator
JonnyBlaze
Who ever buys these cards??I wonder what kinda numbers these cards produce..
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jul 25 2009, 07:53 PM) *
Who ever buys these cards??I wonder what kinda numbers these cards produce..

blaze i buy these cards from time to time if its nothing else on and i'm bored... i was gonna buy it tonight but my daughter is dvr'ing on both of my t'vs that have dvr's on them (i like to put them to dvd after watching them) and i guess im glad cuzz the fight card is $40...lol.... not a $40 fight card i dont think but i was gonna order it anyway just for the hell of it.. some of these cards actually turn out pretty good fights... its the luck of the draw i suppose johnnyblaze...
kidbazooka1
Giovanni Segura stops Juanito Rubillar in the 6th rd to retain his title and improve to 21-1-1-17KO's.
BigG
Young Mexican champ stops filipino veteran Juanito Rubillar in 7 and the POS Antonio Margarito actually is in the ring congratulating him.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (BigG @ Jul 25 2009, 10:25 PM) *
Young Mexican champ stops filipino veteran Juanito Rubillar in 7 and the POS Antonio Margarito actually is in the ring congratulating him.

And Capetillo was in Segura's corner aswell.
kidbazooka1
Antillon vs Acosta is up next.

Margarito is in Antillon's corner.
BigG
I was rooting for Juanito but was impressed with the young mexican champion he had a nice body attack
BigG
Wow that was a good fight..Antillon just got KOd. Upset.
kidbazooka1
Antillon just got knocked out by the venezuelan guy Acosta with a beautiful uppercut.
BigG
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Jul 26 2009, 04:17 AM) *
Antillon just got knocked out by the venezuelan guy Acosta with a beautiful uppercut.

What did you think of the card KidBazooka I thought it was cool. We saw the emerganance of a young champion and a huge upset.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (BigG @ Jul 25 2009, 11:20 PM) *
What did you think of the card KidBazooka I thought it was cool. He was the emerganance of a young champion and a huge upset.

I thought it was pretty good Segura is like a little tornado just non stop punching I wouldn't mind seeing him in against Viloria or Sosa.

As for Acosta he isn't the most exciting guy around but he definitly has skills and showed pretty good power aswell stopping Antillon with a single uppercut.
Antillon just didn't move his head enough he just kept coming forward looking for the power punch instead of setting it up.
BigG
Agreed about Antillon I've seen him fight a few times and he always had good potential but seriously needs to move his head more. He is a very hard puncher and follows the Margarito fight plan..if he uses defense more he will get better. Acosta is a very impressive fighter as well and I hope to see a rematch between the two in the future...Acosta said he'd give Antillon one...

Segura will make a VERY interesting fight with Brian Viloria should they fight.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.