Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody seen "The Hammer"?
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
BGv2.0
With all of the death that has surrounded the sport here of late, I thought it might be a good time to bring up a topic that is a little more positive in scope.

Has anybody caught this film....The Hammer?

It stars Adam Corrola as a 40 year old washed up boxer that gets hired as a southpaw sparring partner for an up and coming young guy, but he ends up really teaching the kid a lesson and even manages to surprise himself in the process.

It's was written, directed and stars Corrola. I did not realize he himself was a Golden Glove Champion.

The film has the perfect blend of comedy, seriousness and even a little romance for the ladies.

I caught this on HBO at like 3am one week while at a conference in Austin and was totally blown away by it.

I got it on Ebay for $4...post paid! lol

If you have not seen it...do yourself a favor and pick it up.

Spyder
I caught it on HBO also. It's a fun flick to watch...I went into it not expecting anything from cinematography, acting, or story...and I got a good watch.

I knew that Adam Carolla boxed a little bit, so it's kinda cool that he made a boxing movie.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.