Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: QUESTION...
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
blackbelt2003
...if an Arab, with Egyptian parents, was born in New York City, would that officially make him an African American?

Just wondered....

Black
lloyd mayflower
If he was born in NYC, with Egyptian parents, at what point is he an Arab?
The Original MrFactor
QUOTE (blackbelt2003 @ Jul 28 2009, 11:10 AM) *
...if an Arab, with Egyptian parents, was born in New York City, would that officially make him an African American?

Just wondered....

Black

Funny... I've asked a similar question. I dont think Egyptians are Arabs though. Similar question. If a white couple from South Africa moved to the US and had kids, would their children be African American?
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Jul 28 2009, 07:53 PM) *
If a white couple from South Africa moved to the US and had kids, would their children be African American?

Absolutely. Probably not "PC" but accurate nonetheless.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (blackbelt2003 @ Jul 28 2009, 11:10 AM) *

Just wondered....

Black

Sure, why not.
King Eugene
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Jul 28 2009, 03:53 PM) *
Funny... I've asked a similar question. I dont think Egyptians are Arabs though. Similar question. If a white couple from South Africa moved to the US and had kids, would their children be African American?

Depends on how good they are in Athletics. We can only accept the elite! laugh.gif
Spyder
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Aug 4 2009, 02:27 AM) *
Depends on how good they are in Athletics. We can only except the elite! laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif
Al Hata

My cousins mother is Egyptian. He was born in New Jersey. He was able to check off African-American when he was applying for colleges in the states. So yea, I guess you can say that you are.
Spyder
I always felt slighted that there was never an Italian-American box for me to check. Checking the "caucasion" box with the rest of those pasty white motherfuckers was a periodic reality check for me. I was no better than a Ginger...
The CEO
QUOTE (Spyder @ Aug 5 2009, 07:36 AM) *
I always felt slighted that there was never an Italian-American box for me to check. Checking the "caucasion" box with the rest of those pasty white motherfuckers was a periodic reality check for me. I was no better than a Ginger...

laugh.gif

I hear ya on that....there needs to be an "Olive" category...
Spyder
QUOTE (The CEO @ Aug 5 2009, 08:52 AM) *
laugh.gif

I hear ya on that....there needs to be an "Olive" category...

For real...my naturally inclined olive complection should be noted on paper. I know that my pigment's ability to walk and run in direct sunlight gives me an advantage over our red headed friends.

I have a dream, that someday I will be able to check a box that recognizes that.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Spyder @ Aug 5 2009, 12:36 PM) *

Seemingly ginger hair comes from a mutation of the blonde gene, so does that makes gingers mutants?

And if the answer to the above is yes, then chants such as "ginger hair is unacceptable" may have to stop. We have all seen XMen and know what these mutant ginger fuckers are capable of!
ROLL DEEP
Blonde hair and blue eyes supposedly came from a mutant gene.

So if red heads spawned from that, they're like super mutants.

But like all super hero's, they have weaknesses......they can't fight in the sunlight and smell like cat piss.
STEVENSKI
Just to clarify guys the correct names for redheads is

Bloodnut or Rusty crutch. If you are stuck then the old standby of red headed cnut works.

Please address them as that in future

Thank you

Spyder
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Aug 5 2009, 07:03 PM) *
Just to clarify guys the correct names for redheads is

Bloodnut or Rusty crutch. If you are stuck then the old standby of red headed cnut works.

Please address them as that in future

Thank you

Actually, here in the states...their proper name is 'Ginger' or 'Fire Crotch'...there are some that walk the streets in broad daylight, and they are known simply as 'day walkers'.

Again, I have no quarrels with them...I just wish to be recognized as being different. I don't think that it's fair to be lumped into as broad a catagory as "caucasion'. Give me and my ability to tan some damn rights!
lloyd mayflower
I prefer use of terms such as fantapants, indicator balls, or just plain old ging.

This is nice, comparing local lingo from around the world brings us all closer together
Fadetwist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo3HMYLutPw

Gingervities!! hahaha
King Eugene
If a judge is deaf in one ear...can her really hear both sides of the story?

Where does the toetag go on a dead person if they don't have toes?

How far east can you go before you're heading west?

If girls with large breasts work at Hooters, then do girls with one leg work at IHOP?

If a lesbian has sex with other women but never with another man is she still considered a virgin?

If a transvesite goes missing, would youu put their face on a carton of Half and Half?

Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?

If laughter is the best medicine, who's the idiot who said they 'died laughing'?

Why does the Easter bunny carry eggs? Rabbits don't lay eggs.

If a stripper gets breast implants can she write it off on her taxes as a business expense?

Why do they call it "getting your dog fixed" if afterwards it doesn't work anymore?

How come you can kill a deer and put it up on your wall. but it's illegal to keep one as a pet?

Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

At what point in man's evolution did he start wiping his ass?
ROLL DEEP
Why is a doctor, who is fully qualified, refered to as 'In Practice'?
lloyd mayflower
Why does a sandwich taste better if its cut into triangles?
Spyder
Why can no man resist smelling his fingers after he's just been knuckles deep in some strange?
The CEO
laugh.gif

Why do females tend to be shitty drivers?

Why do you like Spaghettios as a kid, but hate them as an adult?

Why do Mexican dudes shamelessly eyeball my woman when we're shopping at WalMart?
lloyd mayflower
this is completely off topic (is there a topic) but why did i crash my car in a car park today because i came under attack from a wasp?
King Eugene
QUOTE (Spyder @ Aug 7 2009, 02:13 PM) *
Why can no man resist smelling his fingers after he's just been knuckles deep in some strange?

Its programed in our DNA. Its just like shaking after using the bathroom. Its just what we do!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.