Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bradley vs. Campbell: WBO Jr. Welterweight Title
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
Who will win this?

Jack

Administrator
flazi
anyone else beside me going to this fight?
JD
I am the lone Bradley vote...nice
The CEO
You ain't alone now....I got Bradley by UD too....I don't see why people are picking Campbell to be honest...
Jack 1000
I am gonna pick Bradley too in a good (although not great) fight. I will say a UD for him and scores of 116-112 from all judges.

Jack
D-MARV
Im taking Bradley by Close but Clear UD. 115-113

JLUVBABY
my pick has been bradley since the fights been signed an while the fight might be a good fight i am picking bradley with somthing like 116-112...
provo
Bradley by UD ! He'll out point campbell
If campbell has a shot 2 win he has to pressure bradley early and stop him in 6 !
iron_mike
I voted Nate by Dec, but I could see Bradley getting the nod, especially if it's close. Anyone else think he's somehow related to Stephon Marbury with that monster cantaloupe shaped dome?
pcraw
I like Campbell in a close one. Holt had so many counter punching opportunities and he would never pull the trigger. Nate will capitalize on make Bradley pay. I want to reserve my pick until the weigh in and I see what Nate looks like at 140, but the hell with it. Bradley is starting to look more and more like a bodybuilder as well, may want to be careful about adding so much muscle.
JonnyBlaze
I'm not sure who to go with in this one..Bradley has been doing less boxing and more fighting lately..

Anyway,I'm sick of hearing Nate always say "he hasn't fought anyone like me before"
The CEO
QUOTE (pcraw @ Jul 29 2009, 12:01 AM) *
I like Campbell in a close one. Holt had so many counter punching opportunities and he would never pull the trigger. Nate will capitalize on make Bradley pay. I want to reserve my pick until the weigh in and I see what Nate looks like at 140, but the hell with it. Bradley is starting to look more and more like a bodybuilder as well, may want to be careful about adding so much muscle.

That's my only concern for Bradley and his future success...
D-MARV
Yep. I noticed that as well. He'll end up at 175 before his career is over.
King Eugene
I'm picking Campbell by close UD. Predicting a pretty good but not great fight. Holt had Bradley if he just would have let his hands go more instead of punching only during every other counter punching opportunity. I think the old vet will turn back the clock again and pull out another one.
Big Slim Sweet
My head says Bradley, but my heart really wants Campbell. I love that dude. He could have been a truly great fighter with any early background.

I'll say this: Campbell is a lot more to deal with than Kendall fucking Holt. But I have a feeling Bradley steps it up here and outworks Nate for 12 hard fought rounds.

It's going to be a good one either way. Looking forward to it.
The CEO
I like Campbell too....but I saw something in him in the Funeka fight...he's on his way out...he's more focused on being popular and shit talking than getting it done...

The younger, hungrier guy wins tonight....I am very impressed with Bradley's spirit and desire to be the best.
Thegreatequalizer
i like bradley, but i think he might have a style that campbell can take advantage of. bradley definitely has a chance to outwork campbell for a decision, but i think campbell is still motivated enough to win.
Keith
Its a tossup, but I can see Campbell dragging Bradley into deep water and drowning him like he did Diaz. Campbell is just a tough dude. That said, Bradley is younger, has looked good, and its his weight. I have a feeling this turns into a street fight. When that happens it would seem Campbell has the advantage... better chin, more pop, more experience giving and receiving punishment. Campbell by KO in rd 10.

Campbell last two wins tell a lot about how good he is. Diaz and Funeka were both younger and they had two completely different styles. That says a lot about how well Campbell game plans and adjusts during a fight.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.