Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: P4P Hardest puncher
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
iron_mike
Is it... Pacquiao? Cotto? Darchinyan? Arreola? Any of the Klitschko bros? Valero? All those 1st rd ko's, I'm sure they weren't against top tier competition, but you gotta have some pop if your knocking guys out in a minute and change...I think I would have to vote for Vic
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (iron_mike @ Jul 30 2009, 09:29 AM) *
Is it... Pacquiao? Cotto? Darchinyan? Arreola? Any of the Klitschko bros? Valero? All those 1st rd ko's, I'm sure they weren't against top tier competition, but you gotta have some pop if your knocking guys out in a minute and change...I think I would have to vote for Vic

Juan Ma Lopez all the way.
pcraw
Randall Bailey!
iron_mike
JuanMa! Forgot about him...there's gotta be others I'm missing...Malignaggi, Mora...
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (iron_mike @ Jul 30 2009, 10:58 AM) *
JuanMa! Forgot about him...there's gotta be others I'm missing...Malignaggi, Mora...

lol

Juan Ma is a bad dude p4p i think he's the single hardest puncher in boxing.

The only reason he didn't KO his last two opponents was because one had an iron chin yet still managed to stop him and the other ran all night like a lil bitch yet still stopped him aswell.
iron_mike
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Jul 30 2009, 11:08 AM) *
lol

Juan Ma is a bad dude p4p i think he's the single hardest puncher in boxing.

The only reason he didn't KO his last two opponents was because one had an iron chin yet still managed to stop him and the other ran all night like a lil bitch yet still stopped him aswell.

Iron chin assuming Penalosa, didn't watch the other, who was that?
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (iron_mike @ Jul 30 2009, 10:28 AM) *
Iron chin assuming Penalosa, didn't watch the other, who was that?

Some Canadian fighter with an undefeated record forgot his name though he ran all night and when JuanMa knocked him down in the 9th he quit in his corner.
Fitz
Darchinyan. I need to see more of Lopez though.
caneman
So no one thinks of Haye in this light? Interesting! It's hard to say IMO who actually is!
D-MARV
Arthur Abraham can crack.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (iron_mike @ Jul 30 2009, 08:29 AM) *

Why would you say Arreola when he rarely puts anyone down with one punch..He is not a one punch guy..He is a combo puncher..He makes you go down from overwheling you with shots,not just one..

My pick of the guys you listed is Darchinyan..He can end your career or life when stepping in the ring with him..
King Eugene
Hands down Calzaghe! thumbsup_anim.gif

Lol nah seriously I thought James Kirkland could crack!
STEVENSKI
I would go with Vic but only at under 115lbs. That boy has some serious pop.
Keith
If this is strictly a "one punch" affair then I would throw Pavliks straight right out there. He gets a lot of hate on here but his right hand can be a bazooka. All around hardest puncher with both hands and various punches would be Mosley... I dont mind hanging on his nutz. I will give JM Lopez and Gamboa the nod as future gatekeepers of this mythical title.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.