Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: V. Klitschko, Arreola reach deal
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
jlupi
Ringtv.com reporting fight sept 26
BGv2.0
well....I had heard Arreola was going to fight Oleg....BUT....this is a much more meaningful fight.....

One I see him getting KTFO in....

He should have stuck with Oleg. lol
Keith
Good deal. A meaningful HW fight.
jlupi
I think as a puncher he is going for the wrong brother
Method
Yawn.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (Method @ Jul 30 2009, 12:32 PM) *
Yawn.

I don't even know who is really fighting at heavyweight anymore. I think I know like 4 names, 2 of them are the same. I hope Vitali knocks this tittyball guy into next week. Why, you ask, I have no freaking idea.
Big Slim Sweet
I'm rooting for tittyballs.
Method

I'm rooting for tittyballs.

Then you're in a "can't lose" situation. Division is full of it.
Box in Hand
Arreola needs to quit trying to look like James Toney in the body and start getting in shape. Klits by boring jab infested UD.
The CEO
laugh.gif "tittyballs"....

Well there goes one of your boys, D Marv....like a fat lamb to the slaughterhouse.
D-MARV
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jul 30 2009, 03:17 PM) *
laugh.gif "tittyballs"....

Well there goes one of your boys, D Marv....like a fat lamb to the slaughterhouse.

I never said he was the best. I'm just a fan! LOL

WAR TITTYBALLS!
Fitz
This is going to be Blaze's first very sadistic experience.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 30 2009, 06:42 PM) *
This is going to be Blaze's first very sadistic experience.

That it will be..

Vitali is going to knock Arreola's head off his shoulders and send it in the first row..The end of Arreola's career is very near..He'll find out why you need to be in top shape..He's going to be fighting one of the very few heavyweights who will be in top shape come fight time..Nipples is going to be slow roasted like the pig he is..hahahaha..I'm gonna enjoy watching this slow and painful beating..If Nipples comes after him,Klitchko is going to let loose the right hand and left hooks which will shorten the night..Me,I'd rather see Klitchko soften up Arreola even softer than he is going to start out in the ring then finish him..
STEVENSKI
Have you pleasured yourself to the thought of what will happen to Arreola Jon? I bet you have numerous times already.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 30 2009, 08:37 PM) *
Have you pleasured yourself to the thought of what will happen to Arreola Jon? I bet you have numerous times already.

I am right now..hahahahaha..Just playin..Well,not really.
provo
Arreola is going to get his ass kicked ..LOL..he's garbage ,this man fukn sucks ... I watched couple of his fights he has no skills what so ever and trys to throw bombs. Vitali will knock him out!
Arreola is overated ! Mike tommy morrison could come back and knock this chump out...
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Jul 31 2009, 01:38 AM) *
I am right now..hahahahaha..Just playin..Well,not really.

I bet you are just playin with your little Jonny.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.