"2 chicks, 40 cop dicks"
Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jul 31 2009, 04:27 PM) *
"2 chicks, 40 cop dicks"

laugh.gif Sounds like a Bangbroz production
Byrd Man
smh at this thread.
JLUVBABY
that bitch killed arturo gatti... its sickening to see her walking out of the jail smiling... doesnt look like a woman grieving over her still fresh ex husbands murder while her and her child are in the same home... she did it and those corrupt cops there where probably paid off...
Big Slim Sweet
"Let's go get that drink!"
Byrd Man
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jul 31 2009, 09:45 AM) *
that bitch killed arturo gatti... its sickening to see her walking out of the jail smiling... doesnt look like a woman grieving over her still fresh ex husbands murder while her and her child are in the same home... she did it and those corrupt cops there where probably paid off...

oh...you were there and saw what happened? Oh my bad. I apologize.
Spyder
QUOTE (snoopnick @ Jul 31 2009, 11:32 AM) *
laugh.gif Sounds like a Bangbroz production

I'm just saying...something went down to get that case reclassified. And by the look on their faces, my money is on some good old fashioned dick sucking!
Method
Saraiva said 17 witnesses told police that the pair got into a loud fight on a street near the beach in Porto de Galinhas the night before Gatti died. Saraiva said Gatti had seven cans of beer, along with two bottles of wine, over the course of dinner and partying at a bar.

Witnesses told police Gatti at one point picked up Rodrigues, who weighs about 100 pounds, by her chin with his right hand and tossed her to the ground.

Saraiva said at that point a security guard for a local hotel intervened, only to be punched in the face by Gatti. A small crowd that had gathered around the scene grew angry, with some throwing stones and even a bicycle at the boxer, the police spokeswoman said.

You KNOW she let that lynch mob into her apartment and they hung his ass when he got home. EASILY done with a guy or two...pick his drunk ass up and hang 'em. Make it look like a suicide.
Box in Hand
The good thing is, that Gatti's family has asked for another autopsy in Canada.
Byrd Man
I hope the truth definitely comes out on this. If she did it, then I hope she pays for it. If she didn't do it, I hope that's resolved as well.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Jul 31 2009, 12:28 PM) *
oh...you were there and saw what happened? Oh my bad. I apologize.

i wasnt there... where you?.. i think she did it... for sure her walking out the jail house with a big smile regardless of the situation doesnt show the face of a wife in mourning over her slain husband.. can you argue that?
Byrd Man
I think the difference is I don't pretend to know what happened. I don't pretend to know what's in her heart and mind.

People grieve in different ways, not to excuse her or make any excuses for her. Just saying. There's countless examples throughout our lives and history of people who have suffered greatly as far as close ones, relatives, spouses whatever dying and they don't react like we're taught we're supposed to.

Plus, she just got out of jail in a situation where she was possibly facing the death penalty. I'd be a bit relieved and happy at THAT.

I don't presume to know what went on there. Having opinions is one thing, but stating definitively like many on here do, is not the same.

Plus there seems to be a strong tone of misogyny in the conversations about this woman. Not saying you specifically, but i was kinda taken aback by how quickly and viciously the words like "Cunt" and "Whore" and whatnot came out about someone who, according out our own Justice system, is innocent until PROVEN guilty. Not Innocent until "shit looks suspect".

There's people who have been put on Death Row over bullshit evidence and framejobs. Not saying that this was a framejob, just saying....

I seem to be one of the few in here who refuse to jump to emotions in making a declaration of what happened, when NOBODY ON THIS SITE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED. And to say otherwise is foolish.
Byrd Man
And as I said before, people have made up their minds, so there's nothing that can come out that will change that.

There could be a video released of Gatti talking about how he was depressed, and that he was going to kill himself, and the video could CAPTURE HIM GOING THROUGH ALL OF THAT, and run for HOURS longer until she showed up discovering the body, and people would STILL be on some "that cunt made him do it" or "that whore pushed him to that point"

People believe what they want. Especially when it's an athlete that they admire.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Jul 31 2009, 04:02 PM) *
And as I said before, people have made up their minds, so there's nothing that can come out that will change that.

There could be a video released of Gatti talking about how he was depressed, and that he was going to kill himself, and the video could CAPTURE HIM GOING THROUGH ALL OF THAT, and run for HOURS longer until she showed up discovering the body, and people would STILL be on some "that cunt made him do it" or "that whore pushed him to that point"

People believe what they want. Especially when it's an athlete that they admire.

You make good points, by the way did you get those DVD's? I think alot of us here really liked Gatti and can't stand women who bring our heroes down plus there are alot of shady things going on with this case. Too many holes from day one. Gatti and I are from the same neighborhood and folks round that way just don't commit suicide. However, I think things will be clearer after the Canadian autopsy.
singletrack
"Amazing what 20,000 US dollars can buy you in Brazil!"
singletrack
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jul 31 2009, 10:29 AM) *
Any chance of getting my handbag back?

LOL!
Byrd Man
Well, that "people from around that way don't commit suicide" would only be true if suicide was linked to where you lived. Certain places you're born/live at just eliminate that idea from your mind?

People are messed up, by nature. He had his own problems as well. Throw in his allegedly being drunk, it's not THAT hard to imagine. And as I said before, 25% of suicides are by people who show ZERO outward signs of trouble. That's why so many people say "I don't believe it, he never seemed sad or depressed".

And yeah I got the DVD. Thanks!
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Jul 31 2009, 03:57 PM) *
I think the difference is I don't pretend to know what happened. I don't pretend to know what's in her heart and mind.

People grieve in different ways, not to excuse her or make any excuses for her. Just saying. There's countless examples throughout our lives and history of people who have suffered greatly as far as close ones, relatives, spouses whatever dying and they don't react like we're taught we're supposed to.

Plus, she just got out of jail in a situation where she was possibly facing the death penalty. I'd be a bit relieved and happy at THAT.

I don't presume to know what went on there. Having opinions is one thing, but stating definitively like many on here do, is not the same.

Plus there seems to be a strong tone of misogyny in the conversations about this woman. Not saying you specifically, but i was kinda taken aback by how quickly and viciously the words like "Cunt" and "Whore" and whatnot came out about someone who, according out our own Justice system, is innocent until PROVEN guilty. Not Innocent until "shit looks suspect".

There's people who have been put on Death Row over bullshit evidence and framejobs. Not saying that this was a framejob, just saying....

I seem to be one of the few in here who refuse to jump to emotions in making a declaration of what happened, when NOBODY ON THIS SITE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED. And to say otherwise is foolish.

i'm not pretending to know what happened... i am stating what i think.. how can i know? i wasnt there. i think she killed the dude... or if she didnt knows what went on that night.. i would bet a pinky finger she is some how involved... pictures tell a thousand words... her walking out the jail with a big smile on her face to me says a lot... to me she's relieved bout getting off... that picture doesnt show a grieving woman.
singletrack
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Jul 31 2009, 03:35 PM) *
I hope the truth definitely comes out on this. If she did it, then I hope she pays for it. If she didn't do it, I hope that's resolved as well.

No way it comes out unless the EDIT:Canadian embassy forces the issue and someone with integrity in the Brazilian government gets involved. That area of Brazil is so poor you would not believe it. I would guess she could buy the murder and her way out of it for tens of thousands of dollars. There are just too many details that don't add up.
Fitz
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Aug 1 2009, 02:18 AM) *
smh at this thread.

Worst caption of this thread.
STEVENSKI
I think Floyd Mayweather did it. I mean why are the police not investigating his claims that he would kill Gatti before their fight? He just waited for a while & saw this cunt could be used as a patsy.
King Eugene
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 31 2009, 08:39 PM) *
I think Floyd Mayweather did it. I mean why are the police not investigating his claims that he would kill Gatti before their fight? He just waited for a while & saw this cunt could be used as a patsy.

LMAO...a thread aint thread without Money being mentioned!
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 31 2009, 07:39 PM) *

lmao... lawd have mer-say you are a trip man...lol....
Method
That area of Brazil is so poor you would not believe it.

Actually, that's not true. That is a wealthy section of Brazil. But then again, that could be an oxymoron.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.