Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "He'll probably want 10 ounce gloves next also..."
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
singletrack
Per the article on the front page, Roach suggests that Cotto will want 10 ounce gloves instead of 8 to protect himself from Pacquiao. Pretty funny considering Cotto specifically avoided Vegas until they switched to 8 ounce gloves as in NY. Roach talks so much shit it is amazing.

I truly respect Pacquiao, but Roach has just become so fucking annoying.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (singletrack @ Jul 31 2009, 10:59 AM) *
Per the article on the front page, Roach suggests that Cotto will want 10 ounce gloves instead of 8 to protect himself from Pacquiao. Pretty funny considering Cotto specifically avoided Vegas until they switched to 8 ounce gloves as in NY. Roach talks so much shit it is amazing.

I truly respect Pacquiao, but Roach has just become so fucking annoying.

im becoming more and more convinced that cotto is gonna win that fight... roach is dooming his own man by playing these games... a rededicated cotto is a scary thing for pac... no way pac sees the final bell in this fight.
thehype
Pacquiao TKO10
DavidThaKing
Roach is a crazy old mad who is loving his little bit fame right now and is most likely going to get poor Pacquiao killed honestly i think it would be best if he just didn't say anything else until after Nov. 14
leonthegee
u talk about floyd man freddy roach has become a bit of a diva.
singletrack
QUOTE (thehype @ Jul 31 2009, 12:36 PM) *
Pacquiao TKO10

Possible, but I think it will go the opposite way : ) It's hard to say because although Pacman has looked great in his last 3 fights, they have been against chumps.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (thehype @ Jul 31 2009, 05:36 PM) *
Pacquiao TKO10

Don't you mean THE Pacquiao TKO 10?
Keith
Roach is an absolute fucking dick. Considering he has been pushing for a catchweight to protect his fighter, this has to be the pussiest thing to say. I'm glad the guy has Parkinsons. I'm going to enjoy watching him turn into a stuttering vegetable. Prick. fuk.gif
King Eugene
QUOTE (keith @ Jul 31 2009, 08:47 PM) *
Roach is an absolute fucking dick. Considering he has been pushing for a catchweight to protect his fighter, this has to be the pussiest thing to say. I'm glad the guy has Parkinsons. I'm going to enjoy watching him turn into a stuttering vegetable. Prick. fuk.gif

Damn...that was brutal.

I think Roach is just over confident and trying to play the same mind games with Cotto that he played with ODLH. Thing is I dont think it will work cause Cotto wont get into the verbal war with him. Thats one thing I've always liked about Cotto, he'll make a comment here and there but for the most part he just wants to get in the ring and fight!
Jalapeno
Mind games. I think Roach is trying to portray Cotto as a prima donna of boxing. He's not confident of winning. That's why he won't pay the sanctioning fees.
D-MARV
I wonder when the last time Roach had a piece of ass.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ Jul 31 2009, 08:43 PM) *
I wonder when the last time Roach had a piece of ass.

LMAO!!!!... damn... i can just imagine freddie with a towel wrapped around his waste with some broad in his bed and his glasses on crooked like always, him shakin up a storm....lol.... thats some pizorno shit there....
Keith
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Jul 31 2009, 10:47 PM) *
LMAO!!!!... damn... i can just imagine freddie with a towel wrapped around his waste with some broad in his bed and his glasses on crooked like always, him shakin up a storm....lol.... thats some pizorno shit there....

Why are you imagining Roach gettting laid? shok.gif
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (keith @ Aug 1 2009, 07:13 AM) *
Why are you imagining Roach gettting laid? shok.gif

LOL!!!!! i knew a smart guy was gonna have a comeback for that comment...lol... think beyond the joke and think about what i said...lol... the crooked glasses on shaking... never mind...lol... i know it came out wrong...lol...
Keith
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Aug 1 2009, 05:13 PM) *
LOL!!!!! i knew a smart guy was gonna have a comeback for that comment...lol... think beyond the joke and think about what i said...lol... the crooked glasses on shaking... never mind...lol... i know it came out wrong...lol...

I know dude. It is funny. Even funnier if after looking at Roach the camera pans over to his girlfriend and its Pac with a wig and sexy lingerie on. There is just something strange about the two of them...
iron_mike
QUOTE (keith @ Jul 31 2009, 08:47 PM) *

Real nice...I'd be LAUGHING at you if you had some debilitating disease. What has Roach done to you??? Is he taking food off your family's table by his negotiations? If Cotto agrees to everything, then wtf do you care? If you were my teacher, I'd ask for a transfer cause you seem like a misreable old retard. I think YOU are the prick. Stupid ass
Keith
QUOTE (iron_mike @ Aug 1 2009, 06:39 PM) *
Real nice...I'd be LAUGHING at you if you had some debilitating disease. What has Roach done to you??? Is he taking food off your family's table by his negotiations? If Cotto agrees to everything, then wtf do you care? If you were my teacher, I'd ask for a transfer cause you seem like a misreable old retard. I think YOU are the prick. Stupid ass

I could say the same thing to you right now. I havent said or done anything to you yet you seem to feel you have the right to criticize and insult me.
iron_mike
I'm not the one who made ridiculous comments about a complete stranger's debilitating disease/illness OVER BOXING NEGOTIATIONS....

"I'm glad the guy has Parkinsons. I'm going to enjoy watching him turn into a stuttering vegetable."

Why, because of his negotiations and trash talking?? Like I said, real nice. You teach kids/teens. I hope they don't learn anything from you. The world doesn't need more people like you
Keith
QUOTE (iron_mike @ Aug 1 2009, 07:50 PM) *
I'm not the one who made ridiculous comments about a complete stranger's debilitating disease/illness OVER BOXING NEGOTIATIONS....

"I'm glad the guy has Parkinsons. I'm going to enjoy watching him turn into a stuttering vegetable."

Why, because of his negotiations and trash talking?? Like I said, real nice. You teach kids/teens. I hope they don't learn anything from you. The world doesn't need more people like you

Your right. I recant my statement.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Aug 1 2009, 09:13 PM) *

Also his glasses would be fogging up. The hooker would say to him

"Hey baby, the shit I gonna do to you will make you shake all over"

Freddy would reply

"I hope not I shake enough as it is but I make a good Margarita"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.