Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yo whatever happened to Zahir Raheem?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
kingknockout
he was a pretty good fighter...i remember seeing him fight against freitas and seen how he got badly robbed after that fight.....i did some research on him and found out he beat Erik Morales also..

does he have another up coming fight in 09?
BigG
He got absolutely robbed against Freitas and dominated Morales (i mean 11-1) before Pac did...but he was badly KOd by Ali Funeka and hasnt fought since then..
JLUVBABY
he was robebd against rocky juarez too.. i was at that fight, on the under card of juan diaz/lakva sim... the houston fans booed the hell out of that decision...
kingknockout
wowwww.... i heard about that knockout from last year, it's hard gettin really good fights nowadays when you're not that known.

hope he can come back.

that fight from last year was his last chance seems like...but why the heck zab keep getting more shots? he can't win a big fight to save his life lol, i still like to see him fight here and there though
Romulus9
QUOTE (BigG @ Jul 31 2009, 08:04 PM) *
He got absolutely robbed against Freitas and dominated Morales (i mean 11-1) before Pac did...but he was badly KOd by Ali Funeka and hasnt fought since then..

I don't know that I ever expected to see that happen to Morales. Yeah, getting stopped by Pac was rough to see but at least it was just a KO 3 and good night, and he'd beaten Pacquiao once before. Raheem just DOMINATED.
JD
What happened to Zahir Raheem is that the networks have finally decided to do the fans a favor.
thehype
QUOTE (JD @ Aug 1 2009, 01:40 PM) *
What happened to Zahir Raheem is that the networks have finally decided to do the fans a favor.

LOL. Good one.

Ali Funeka may have ended his career, as I imagine that Zahir probably drowned his sorrows in alcohol after that loss. Dude can put down some alcohol so I wouldn't be surprised if he got depressed, drank his sorrows away and got fat as hell. LOL.

On a side note, I hope they get Ali Funeka some more TV time...dude is actually a good fighter and like Paul Williams, he's a freak. 6'1" fighting at lightweight...I think he gives a lot of the current "top" lightweights some serious problems.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.