Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dumb thread about a dumb dude.
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Byrd Man
I'm sorry, how dare I post about something that others have done. When I do it, the topics are edited to make me look bad, but when others do it, it's perfectly okay.

Fuck me, for even posting it. Won't happen again. no2.gif
Mean Mister Mustard
Wasn't he being sarcastic? Anyway I feel bad for Phillips, the guy has been through boxing's highway and it seems that near the end of the road he's picked up a dangerous drifter.
Romulus9
We can only hope that Floyd Mayweather hires Leon as his advisor.

What an idiot.
thehype
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Aug 4 2009, 08:15 PM) *
Wow...just wow. There's two things that strike me as odd about this.

I think you might be one of the only people who still visits that site.

laugh.gif

You read that dude's mailbag like his opinion really matters.

laugh.gif
Byrd Man
Why don't we compare how many posts I have involving that dude, and how many others on here have.

When I post something about an idiot thing he says, suddenly I'm an "ex" of his, but Hype posts it and goes WAY more in than I ever did, and it's fun and everyone jumps in.

Good to see how things work. lol.

I'll leave it to those who are accepted. My bad, won't happen again.
Byrd Man
QUOTE (Fitz @ Aug 5 2009, 12:10 AM) *
Actually, look for a search. You will see I'm barely involved in any of the discussions (yes even the ones the hype did). I have also said that too many posts about him could come across as fighthype looking like a jealous ex girlfriend, but this website is great and personally I think it's too good to be constantly involved with flaming them. I think the best way to get to them is to totally ignore them and keep bringing the quality that the hype continues to do while that other site can continue becoming insignificant.
I just don't think they need somebody owning them, when they can do that all of there own.

You can do a search though, you will probably find that I don't have many at all that involve him.

Didn't mean to infer that YOU were doing that.

I just think it's bullshit how others post like crazy about him, and that's all good. I do it and I get my thread titles edited, and my posts edited to mock me.

Fuck it, though. It's the way shit goes. Not a big deal. I just realize now there are certain topics that can only be talked about by certain people.
Byrd Man
eh, not really Fitz. I was irritated when I first saw it, but realized that it's happened before, and so I just chalked it up as a learning experience, and will keep it moving.

Might as well delete thread now. lol
MediaWatch
QUOTE (thehype @ Aug 5 2009, 12:13 AM) *
I think you might be one of the only people who still visits that site.

laugh.gif

You read that dude's mailbag like his opinion really matters.

laugh.gif

LMAO

Why visit that site anymore these days. When they drop a good exclusive interview theres a good chance this website will quote it anyway LOL, "those guys are crap, but we steal their content anyway"

If Manny Pacquiao was to quit boxing things could quickly turn sour. The Pinoys hardly get behind the two Donaire bro's or Z Gorres or Concepcion or the other good fighters coming out of that land, they are only riding the Manny Pacquiao bandwagon till the wheels fall off. So with 40% of visits to your site being from the Pinoys what do you think is going to happen when Manny retires? I'd be mindful of that when blowing my own trumpet if I was running this site. Unless of course the Rampage Jackson blog is keeping peoples interest

LMAO
STEVENSKI
Nice to see you on a message board fuck features.

We are but little monkeys eating our banannas & scratching our sizable testicles in our new tree. Incidently our new tree is much nicer than the shitty old one we had. How are those members only fake chats going? Good to see you are getting your fighters such quality fights & making things happen though. What is Sacchrine Shay & his ugly ass wife up to? He don't seem to be getting those big TV fights under your "expert" advice does he.
MediaWatch
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Aug 5 2009, 03:47 AM) *
Nice to see you on a message board fuck features.

We are but little monkeys eating our banannas & scratching our sizable testicles in our new tree. Incidently our new tree is much nicer than the shitty old one we had. How are those members only fake chats going? Good to see you are getting your fighters such quality fights & making things happen though. What is Sacchrine Shay & his ugly ass wife up to? He don't seem to be getting those big TV fights under your "expert" advice does he.

is that you Benny?

Nice to see your still a nobody and i'm well known LMAO
Byrd Man
I dispute your comment about how the Pinoys don't support or get behind Nonito. I don't think that's true at all.

And I go to about four or five different boxing sites just to read stuff about boxing. I'm not too particular, but there are sites that I lend more credence to than others.

BT and DHB are the two lower ones as in I'll read the shit on there, but as far as opinions and whatever goes, I don't put much stock in them.

The ones I like for the articles is mostly ESB, but also P4P. I come on here mostly for the message board, sadly enough. I read some of the news stuff here though.
Spyder
QUOTE (MediaWatch @ Aug 5 2009, 04:51 AM) *
is that you Benny?

Is being a well known douche bag really something worth bragging about?

laugh.gif

What a chump...
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (MediaWatch @ Aug 5 2009, 09:51 AM) *
is that you Benny?

Nah not Benny but then again a tool like you would never take the time to know the regulars. Hows B.Artest coming along. Still helping him get those slick interviews where you forget to edit your name out of the correspondance chump?

All you are well known for is being a jackoff who gives appaling advice to 5th rate fighters & the sad thing is that is your actual career.
STEVENSKI
Just looked at your front page for the first time in years laugh.gif .

Looks just as average as last time I was there. When you gettin with the times & gonna update that skin? With just as average a articles promoting the shitty fighters you "advise" & "exclusive" interviews with quitters your site certainly has it all although the gravy I sprayed in my toilet bowl has more content & fibre than your site.

How are your mailbags going? Still getting the same 3 members writing in your your expert opinion?

thehype
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Aug 4 2009, 08:15 PM) *
I'm sorry, how dare I post about something that others have done. When I do it, the topics are edited to make me look bad, but when others do it, it's perfectly okay.

Fuck me, for even posting it. Won't happen again. no2.gif

You can post whatever you want to post. Obviously, if I really had a problem with it, I would have deleted it completely. My only thing is that just about everything you post regarding said topic is something about some comment that was made in a mailbag...and in this case, you were incorrect in your assessment since 1) he was being sarcastic and knew exactly who the guy was fighting and 2) he wasn't playing any race card simply because he said "plantation" and "free at last". In my opinion, that was incorrect so I changed the title of the thread myself because it was an inaccurate representation. Personally, I think the new title is much more representative because 1) it's about a dumb dude and 2) it's dumb to even give the guy anymore exposure than what his small little site gives him. If you took offense, I apologize. However, regarding your rant about "some people" being allowed to post topics about that idiot, honestly, the only time I personally put something up about him is when I expose an injustice he's doing to the public...like writing fake interviews. Other than that, I rarely comment about any dumb opinions he may write. There's a difference.
thehype
QUOTE (MediaWatch @ Aug 5 2009, 04:13 AM) *
LMAO

Why visit that site anymore these days. When they drop a good exclusive interview theres a good chance this website will quote it anyway LOL, "those guys are crap, but we steal their content anyway"

If Manny Pacquiao was to quit boxing things could quickly turn sour. The Pinoys hardly get behind the two Donaire bro's or Z Gorres or Concepcion or the other good fighters coming out of that land, they are only riding the Manny Pacquiao bandwagon till the wheels fall off. So with 40% of visits to your site being from the Pinoys what do you think is going to happen when Manny retires? I'd be mindful of that when blowing my own trumpet if I was running this site. Unless of course the Rampage Jackson blog is keeping peoples interest

LMAO

LOL

Well I was going to say, "Hi Greg," but that Australian IP address is throwing me off a bit. Regardless, whether you're Greg, Ishe or any other idiot affiliated with that dead website, let me give you some advice...on the house...no need to cut me 10% for this information...instead of worrying about what we're doing over here, you should be more concerned with what you're doing over there. As far as I know, traffic has plummeted, ad revenue is drying up and the memberships are nonexistent. Manny Pacquiao quitting boxing is irrelevant to me because we cover MMA as well and, not for nothing, an interview with the lowest MMA fighter far exceeds the type of traffic you can expect from the typical interview with a boxer...and that includes guys like Zab Judah, Winky Wright and Roy Jones Jr. Don't get me wrong...we do get a lot of Pinoys that read the site and I truly appreciate their support. However, that being said, you got us confused with Brad Cooney's site if you think they make up half of our traffic. On the contrary, they make up about 20% of our traffic...which, quite frankly, is fine by me considering that Manny Pacquiao is the hottest thing in boxing right now, so I'll gladly welcome any of his fans that want to read something on our site pertaining to him. Regardless of where our readers are, we welcome anyone and the funny thing is, we still do nearly twice as much traffic than blahtalk.com in every country...whether it's the Philippines, US, UK, Australia, Canada...you name it and we're SMASHING blahtalk.com so if I were you, I'd probably keep my mouth shut when it comes to talking about numbers. Blahtalk.com is nearly dead...it's on fucking life support...BEEP.....................BEEP........................BEEP.............
.....................BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!

Not for nothing, I can't even remember the last time they dropped a "good exclusive interview" on that site. In fact, I don't even think the words "good" and "exclusive" should be in the same sentence when it comes to the whack as shit they put out. I'm not sure how content can be "stolen" if it's paraphrased, quoted and given a link back to, but whatever. Like I said, I'd be more worried about what's going on over there than what's going on over here...idiot! I have no problem whatsoever blowing my own trumpet because I know what I'm doing when it comes to running a successful website...unlike some idiot off the street who has no clue of what it takes to maintain and run even a mediocre website. When Manny retires, we'll still cover the sport of boxing and whether it's Pinoys, Boricuas, African Americans, Mexicans or wiggers like Leon, we'll still get boxing fans to read the site because we'll interview anyone and everyone. And even when we don't cover boxing, we'll just slide over to MMA and get those fans to tune in...that's the nice thing about covering both sports. So don't worry about us...we'll be just fine. I think the more important question is what is blahtalk.com going to do when Roy Jones Jr., Zab Judah, Bernard Hopkins and Winky Wright hang them up? That little bit of traffic that that minor site does get will be gone! POOF!!!!!

Now STFU and go back to reading more fighters crying and begging for fights.
thehype
QUOTE (MediaWatch @ Aug 5 2009, 04:51 AM) *
is that you Benny?

And you are??????????

dntknw.gif

Don't hide behind a screen name if you're so well known. I won't ban you...you're free to say whatever you want...until I grow tired of you.

laugh.gif
lloyd mayflower
Clearly i dont know the ins and outs of this arguement being pretty new to all of this. Maybe thats a good thing, makes me just impartial enough to point out that if your "mediawatch" it must suck pretty hard to come on to another forum trying to be smart and then get ripped up for arse paper by several of its members. Well played lads.

Seems if u want to come to a battle of wits you best not come unarmed
KookedKrack
*joins the monkey movement*
Jack 1000
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Aug 4 2009, 07:22 PM) *
We can only hope that Floyd Mayweather hires Leon as his adviser.

What an idiot.

COSIGN!!!! OH THIS WOULD BE SO FUNNY!!!! Gregwhorey Moron could hire Fraud Gayfeather as an exclusive liaison to blah talk. com! LOL!

We "monkeys" would laugh so hard, we might choke on our bananas! hahaha

Jack
Byrd Man
lol
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (thehype @ Aug 5 2009, 11:09 AM) *
LOL

Well I was going to say, "Hi Greg," but that Australian IP address is throwing me off a bit. Regardless, whether you're Greg, Ishe or any other idiot affiliated with that dead website, let me give you some advice...on the house...no need to cut me 10% for this information...instead of worrying about what we're doing over here, you should be more concerned with what you're doing over there. As far as I know, traffic has plummeted, ad revenue is drying up and the memberships are nonexistent. Manny Pacquiao quitting boxing is irrelevant to me because we cover MMA as well and, not for nothing, an interview with the lowest MMA fighter far exceeds the type of traffic you can expect from the typical interview with a boxer...and that includes guys like Zab Judah, Winky Wright and Roy Jones Jr. Don't get me wrong...we do get a lot of Pinoys that read the site and I truly appreciate their support. However, that being said, you got us confused with Brad Cooney's site if you think they make up half of our traffic. On the contrary, they make up about 20% of our traffic...which, quite frankly, is fine by me considering that Manny Pacquiao is the hottest thing in boxing right now, so I'll gladly welcome any of his fans that want to read something on our site pertaining to him. Regardless of where our readers are, we welcome anyone and the funny thing is, we still do nearly twice as much traffic than blahtalk.com in every country...whether it's the Philippines, US, UK, Australia, Canada...you name it and we're SMASHING blahtalk.com so if I were you, I'd probably keep my mouth shut when it comes to talking about numbers. Blahtalk.com is nearly dead...it's on fucking life support...BEEP.....................BEEP........................BEEP.............
.....................BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!

Not for nothing, I can't even remember the last time they dropped a "good exclusive interview" on that site. In fact, I don't even think the words "good" and "exclusive" should be in the same sentence when it comes to the whack as shit they put out. I'm not sure how content can be "stolen" if it's paraphrased, quoted and given a link back to, but whatever. Like I said, I'd be more worried about what's going on over there than what's going on over here...idiot! I have no problem whatsoever blowing my own trumpet because I know what I'm doing when it comes to running a successful website...unlike some idiot off the street who has no clue of what it takes to maintain and run even a mediocre website. When Manny retires, we'll still cover the sport of boxing and whether it's Pinoys, Boricuas, African Americans, Mexicans or wiggers like Leon, we'll still get boxing fans to read the site because we'll interview anyone and everyone. And even when we don't cover boxing, we'll just slide over to MMA and get those fans to tune in...that's the nice thing about covering both sports. So don't worry about us...we'll be just fine. I think the more important question is what is blahtalk.com going to do when Roy Jones Jr., Zab Judah, Bernard Hopkins and Winky Wright hang them up? That little bit of traffic that that minor site does get will be gone! POOF!!!!!

Now STFU and go back to reading more fighters crying and begging for fights.

now tell him how you really feel...lol!!!... remind me never to make you upset hype... lol...
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Aug 5 2009, 09:42 PM) *
now tell him how you really feel...lol!!!... remind me never to make you upset hype... lol...

Just eat your bananna & STFU.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Aug 5 2009, 06:01 PM) *
Just eat your bananna & STFU.

lol.... yes sir mr. stev...lol....
King Eugene
LMAO...now that shit was brutal.

This shit was like a kid goes to his rivals neighborhood by himself to start a fight and gets his ass completely handed to him! Damn!
rusty_trombone
Hey Leon, can you advise me? I'm trying to land a fight with Ishe Smith, I heard he was fighting a kangaroo, & I think I can make a more entertaining fight with him instead. Just PM me, also I won't take a split with Ishe, because I'm pretty sure my 4 fans double his. So, he can have 20%.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.