Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gatti's Will Leaves Wife EVERYTHING!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Box in Hand
By Mark Vester

The Canadian Press was able to dig up information that provides motive for Amanda Rodrigues to murder her husband, former two division champion Arturo Gatti. Family friend and sports journalist Jeremy Filosa told The Canadian Press that on June 17, Gatti and Rodrigues changed the fighter's will, leaving his full inheritance in her name, including $1 million from a life insurance policy. Nothing is left in Gatti's will to his children or family. The change was made only three weeks before his death on July 11. Gatti's family did not find out the information until last week.

Gatti was found dead in a posh Brazilian resort by his wife. Police suspected the wife of strangling him with a purse strap but after holding the wife in custody for three weeks, they determined that Gatti had committed suicide by hanging himself and released her. Gatti's family had a second autopsy done last Saturday in Canada. Foul play was not ruled out and new injuries were discovered on Gatti's body by celebrity pathologist Dr. Michael Baden.

MarzB
Was he in a coke daze when he wrote that will??
KookedKrack
damn the more information i hear about this the more i get pissed off....so the kids he has with the previous woman see nothing??
Box in Hand
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Aug 5 2009, 01:46 PM) *
damn the more information i hear about this the more i get pissed off....so the kids he has with the previous woman see nothing??

They get nothing. Man, if there was ever motive to kill someone it's this. She is even more guilty to me today than yesterday. Brazil is a poor country so I know money could someone over there to kill Gatti for her.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (MarzB @ Aug 5 2009, 09:24 AM) *
Was he in a coke daze when he wrote that will??

It takes crack to make a man do something like leave his kids out of a will.
JLUVBABY
this is terrible....
provo
This Bitch killed him!
Did anyone see the picture of the scene of arturo gatti body yesterday that was on maxboxing??,
If so, how in the hell does a person come down at 6am to get a baby milk and not realize something is wrong ????
JLUVBABY
my question is legally can the law here go after her if they can find enough proof she was the culprit?
Method
Rodrigues remains in Brazil, according to her sister, Flavia. She could not be reached for comment and Flavia refused to answer any questions about her sister. Although Rodrigues disputes she was ever a stripper, Lynch says that Gatti met her at The Squeeze Lounge, a gentleman's club in Weehawken, N.J., two weeks after he was stopped in the ninth round by Carlos Baldomir on July 22, 2006.

Michael Prosperi, general manager of The Squeeze Lounge, said that Rodrigues worked there from 2006-2007 and that she was drawn to Gatti after realizing he was a famous boxer. Dancers at the club are not fully nude but begin fully clothed and strip down to G-strings, Prosperi said.

"Amanda would get extremely jealous when she saw him talking to the other girls," Prosperi said in a phone interview. "She didn't want any girl to get near him. She got pissed when they did. It took her two weeks to realize who he was and then she was all over him."

Gatti was a regular at the club, visiting around twice a week, Prosperi said.

"She was a good dancer," Prosperi said. "She definitely was not a beginner. She knew how to dance on the pole and give table dances. She was a good worker."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more_spo...l#ixzz0Oq03PAPv

Byrd Man
What's the point of posting the same thing in multiple threads?
Method
I found one thread before the other. Relax.
Byrd Man
yeah but you posted it in one thread.....then you went and posted the exact same thing in another thread.

if you wanted it in a specific thread, you could just post it in there. Just saying.

Why don't we create a huge "Gatti's wife should be raped and mutilated and burned alive" thread, so you can get your kicks to the fullest?
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Aug 21 2009, 08:35 PM) *
Why don't we create a huge "Gatti's wife should be raped and mutilated and burned alive" thread, so you can get your kicks to the fullest?

damn, Byrd man must have had previous relations with Gatti's wife? did you used to lay the pipe to this bitch or something?
Snoop
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Aug 22 2009, 01:35 AM) *
yeah but you posted it in one thread.....then you went and posted the exact same thing in another thread.

if you wanted it in a specific thread, you could just post it in there. Just saying.

I dunno. I found it relevant for both threads since both are regarding the death of Gatti and that info reveals some character background on her. Why you so hell bent on defending this chick?
D-MARV
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Aug 21 2009, 06:09 PM) *
What's the point of posting the same thing in multiple threads?

To piss you off!
Method
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Aug 21 2009, 08:35 PM) *

Better yet, why don't we start a "Hands for Hookers Across America" so you feel better about yourself, Tracy Byrd.
The CEO
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 21 2009, 11:15 PM) *
Better yet, why don't we start a "Hands for Hookers Across America" so you feel better about yourself, Tracy Byrd.

LMAOO!!

Seriously, Byrd Man....why do you care so much about this particular female?...I would understand why if she was a loved one of yours being wrongly accused....but that's not the case...

Come walk with me....

She's a witch. Let's burn 'er...
Method
Come walk with me....

LMMFAO!

You are the man, bro. Cut from the same cloth.
Byrd Man
lol.

Nah, I'm not laying the pipe to her, or anything. Never was.

There just seems to be a lot of misogyny going around, is all. You think she killed Gatti, that's fine. You're entitled to your opinion. And I'm not some Women's libber or anything, but I think the almost pleasure that some people in here derive from using any and every description to describe someone who has NOT been found guilty in a court of law, is kinda crazy.

But hey...it's whatever. People will continue to say what they want.

And I've said it several times before but apparantly people weren't listening. Or maybe they couldn't hear me over the mouth breathing in here.

I'm not defending her. I'm not saying she's innocent. I'm saying that we don't know all the details. People in here have their minds clouded by their PERSONAL FEELINGS about Gatti as a fighter. If this was just some random dude who nobody in here had ever heard of, would there be THIS much vicious attacks? Probably not.

But because many people (myself included) admired and loved the hell outta Gatti as a fighter, that seems to bring out people's desire to just lash out at whoever possible, and that just happens to include her.

From the very beginning, many in here refuse to accept the idea that he killed himself. And maybe he didn't. WE DON'T KNOW EITHER WAY.

But I seem to be one of the very few who doesn't wanna just jump in and scream "THAT CUNT DID IT".

Don't let me stop the party though, everyone....have at it.

I won't say another word on the subject.

Oh and referring to me as "Tracy Byrd". Yeah that was hilarious. lol. About par for the course here anyway.
The CEO
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 22 2009, 12:19 AM) *
LMMFAO!

You are the man, bro. Cut from the same cloth.

friends.gif

NO love for hos...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.