Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Philips vs. Quitana...Sept 17th
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
du365
Carlos Quintana and Verno Philips will be fighting on Versus Sept 17th.....this should be a war. Knockout power vs. Speed, I can't wait for this one...this could be a sleeper for fight of the year candidate.
King Eugene
QUOTE (du365 @ Aug 6 2009, 11:01 PM) *
Carlos Quintana and Verno Philips will be fighting on Versus Sept 17th.....this should be a war. Knockout power vs. Speed, I can't wait for this one...this could be a sleeper for fight of the year candidate.

Two PWill victims!
JD
Fight of the year? LOL
D-MARV
QUOTE (JD @ Aug 7 2009, 10:09 AM) *
Fight of the year? LOL

Yea, That one threw me as well. This fight will definitely be a sleeper though. Just not in a good way.
The CEO
QUOTE (du365 @ Aug 6 2009, 11:01 PM) *

How was this thread received on the other boards you posted it on?....did it get them hyped?

laugh.gif

The Original MrFactor
Make or break for both guys. Should be competitive. I'm assuming its at 54. If so, then I'm picking Philips. SHould be a good fight either way it goes.
JLUVBABY
i thought phillips lost the spinks fight... quintana should beat him pretty easily im thinking...
kidbazooka1
I think alot of people are underestimating Quintana because of the 1st rd blowout but that could have simply been a case of just getting cought cold because he did outbox the sh*t out of Williams in the 1st fight. Don't get me wrong Williams may be the better fighter but Quintana has shown that at his best he can box with the best and he also carries pretty decent pop.

I think Quintana will outbox Phillips for an easy decision win.
JD
This fight sucks.
King Eugene
Just give me the results when its over...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.