Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Loose Change Final cut....
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
caneman
You know so many things happened that day that we might never know the truth about but I know this much...no building has ever free fell from fire & yet 3 did on 9-11!
Bush told everyone it was safe to go back to downtown Manhattan & because of it another 1000 people have died & over 25000 people have come down with Asama.
Douchebag
QUOTE (caneman @ Aug 9 2009, 01:57 PM) *
You know so many things happened that day that we might never know the truth about but I know this much...no building has ever free fell from fire & yet 3 did on 9-11!
Bush told everyone it was safe to go back to downtown Manhattan & because of it another 1000 people have died & over 25000 people have come down with Asama.

I never would have pegged you the conspiracy theory type, cane. That shit is suspect, though.
caneman
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Aug 9 2009, 06:19 PM) *
I never would have pegged you the conspiracy theory type, cane. That shit is suspect, though.

Well when work was slow I kinda studied it bro, to the point I tried to debunk it & once I seen that 1/2 the time or better, it was across party lines I was like WTF! Ok bro, put it this way, debunk WTC 7 or the pentagon please! My point is everyone should have an opinion about this subject & it should be a little more than "I never would have pegged you the conspiracy theory type, cane. " The best I can figure, Bush & Canney (sp)<<<who cares, fuck him, made $5-10 million in put options alone so how far out there is it really?
caneman
Oh yea, even the 1st "loose change" was better than the 911 commission report!!!! I mean really, my dog could do that good if he could type & talk! ppfffffft~
D-MARV
Great Thread!

A lot of shit went on that day behind closed doors. I doubt we will ever know the truth.
Fadetwist
Its all about money!! Alot of Bush's friends made money from this war.
BGv2.0
I'm thinking it was the guy that sold the gun to that Kazimi chick that most likely did NOT murder Steve McNair!

lol
Spyder
Can you believe the government wants us to believe that Dinosaurs actually existed? Dinosaurs?!? LMAO

Fossils are bullshit! You can make anything in a lab now a days.

Don't even get me started on the supposed Moon Landing...pffft
Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Aug 11 2009, 04:39 PM) *
Can you believe the government wants us to believe that Dinosaurs actually existed? Dinosaurs?!? LMAO

Fossils are bullshit! You can make anything in a lab now a days.

Don't even get me started on the supposed Moon Landing...pffft

Conspiracy theories are usually bullshit. But this one just has too much undeniable evidence to write it off as simply a "terrorist attack". Watch the movie before you judge.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.