Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: boxers you would fight in a street fight.
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Douchebag
Joe Calzaghe tops that list for me. I would woozoooozup his ass in a street fight. lol
JD
None.

They fight for a living...I don't.
Romulus9
Ricardo Lopez.
Method
Wladdy.
The CEO
I'm a drinker, not a fighter.

laugh.gif

I don't know...if I HAD to fight....Ray Leonard, De La Hoya, or Hatton would do...
Keith
Tyson. It would be an honor to get ko'd by him... or have my ear bit off.

Big Slim Sweet
Mia St John. I'd grab her as tightly as I could and wrestle her down into the nearest mud patch.
King Eugene
I wouldn't fight none of them except for that kangaroo dude with the mullet.

Dudes like Calzaghe would be the last I would attempt to trade fist with. The fucker just dont stop, you knock him down he's coming back harder and I bet you get tired before he does. Your best bet is to go after a poor conditioned fighter. He'll you better off just swallowing your pride and keeping it moving.
EirbinX
Ivan Calderon easiest fight.....unless he starts runnin
D-MARV
Honestly, Iwould fight anyone if my buttons were pushed. I would get my ass handed to me by many but I wouldn't go out without a fight.

I'm 280lbs so I'll pick a heavyweight. If I had to pick any heavyweight, I would pick Zuri Lawrence. I may lose but I aint getting KO'd.
lloyd mayflower
Tell Floyd il bust his punk ass any time he likes. Il be taking it to the ground and fighting dirty. Probably kick things off by buying a skateboard and smashing his head with it from behind
Douchebag
Maybe some of you guys aren't as confident in your abilities as I am, but I am 99% sure that I would beat the living shit out Joe Cal in a street fight. I got that clown by 60 pounds and I fight dirty. That shit would be over inside of 5 minutes with me old school stomping that little fuck tard out. LOL
D-MARV
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Aug 10 2009, 05:13 PM) *
Maybe some of you guys aren't as confident in your abilities as I am, but I am 99% sure that I would beat the living shit out Joe Cal in a street fight. I got that clown by 60 pounds and I fight dirty. That shit would be over inside of 5 minutes with me old school stomping that little fuck tard out. LOL

I feel you on that one.

I'm confident that I beat the shit out of Manny Pacquiao. Youngin is half my size. The only thing Im wooried about is if I tackled him to the ground would he fight back or would he want to make out?
Method
Jesus Christ, DMarv...you're fucking 280?

Conscience, I'll be the first onestomping Joe Calz once you ground him.
D-MARV
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 10 2009, 05:51 PM) *
Jesus Christ, DMarv...you're fucking 280?

Conscience, I'll be the first onestomping Joe Calz once you ground him.

Yeah dude... Don't fuck with me! LOL

It's a bit sloppy now, my college playing weight was 265. I just spent a week in Vegas so it may be up to 285. Better than the 300 I was sitting at a few months ago.
JD
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Aug 10 2009, 05:13 PM) *

LOL...against a regular dude Joe Cal's size, I am sure you could do your thing.

Joe Cal himself would decimate you. These dudes fight for a living...at a very high level.
D-MARV
QUOTE (JD @ Aug 10 2009, 07:25 PM) *
Joe Cal himself would decimate you.

LOL.
singletrack
I'd like to fight Antonia Margacheeto. Not because he wouldn't stand a good chance of killing me, but because I would relish the opportunity to end his boxing career.
provo
I would like 2 crack Amir Khan the bastard reminds me of prince hamed..LOL I hated that fuker..LOL
I weigh 175 , id drop to 140 to fight amir khan.
Douchebag
QUOTE (JD @ Aug 10 2009, 07:25 PM) *
LOL...against a regular dude Joe Cal's size, I am sure you could do your thing.

Joe Cal himself would decimate you. These dudes fight for a living...at a very high level.

SMH at decimate. I would put money on my self any day of the week against Joe. That shit wouldn't even be a fight. I've been in gyms and have tussled with world class fighters before, (I never won of course) but it let me know off jump in a street fight a lot of them dudes can get handled. Joe aint a one punch ko guy so he aint getting me out of there like that.........what is that punching super fast going to do against a good old fashioned kick to the shin followed by a bodyslam. LOL. I'm going to have to make this fight happen because I will make a boat load of money on it. LMAO.
D-MARV
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Aug 10 2009, 08:00 PM) *
SMH at decimate. I would put money on my self any day of the week against Joe. That shit wouldn't even be a fight. I've been in gyms and have tussled with world class fighters before, (I never won of course) but it let me know off jump in a street fight a lot of them dudes can get handled. Joe aint a one punch ko guy so he aint getting me out of there like that.........what is that punching super fast going to do against a good old fashioned kick to the shin followed by a bodyslam. LOL. I'm going to have to make this fight happen because I will make a boat load of money on it. LMAO.

Oh Shit! you were serious.

How much do you weigh?
JD
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Aug 10 2009, 08:00 PM) *

LOL...it's not like these dudes can't street fight, they just happen to box. By the time you tried to do anything, you would eat a dozen shots (and by you, I don't mean you specifically, I mean the collective "you").

Plus, Calzaghe isn't a small dude...I mean, he walks around at 190 pounds easily.

I mean, this is kind of a fruitless discussion because you will never actually fight Calzaghe...so that's cool, you can take him.
King Eugene
Street fight = no rules?

Do I have the option to bring weapons? WWF (not E) style? Give me Tarver in a handicap match!
Keith
Even Slappy has enough power to knock some dudes down with gloves on. Take the gloves off and even Slappy would be heavy handed.

Slappy looks to be a pretty good athlete too. Even if you just tried to take him down mma style, theres no guarantee it would work.
provo
Any big guys on here ,?? Id pay to see someone beat the shit out of sorry ass Chris Arreola..LOL...
Let him throw his wide ass punch ,rush him dip him and start pounding the shit out of his face ..LMaO...
HaydelHammer
nigel benn .....I would seriously hurt this muh fukin dude if he stepped up to the HH.

Calslappy wouldn't even look at me wrong on dem skreetz.

I"m getting upset just typing this sh*t.
D-MARV
QUOTE (provo @ Aug 10 2009, 08:30 PM) *
Any big guys on here ,?? Id pay to see someone beat the shit out of sorry ass Chris Arreola..LOL...
Let him throw his wide ass punch ,rush him dip him and start pounding the shit out of his face ..LMaO...

Dude... I bet Arreola can kick some ass outside the ring. Even at 300lbs.
King Eugene
QUOTE (damarvelous1 @ Aug 10 2009, 08:48 PM) *
Dude... I bet Arreola can kick some ass outside the ring. Even at 300lbs.

Especially if he could grab you!

I just wouldn't want to fight a Gatti or a Micky Ward type fighter. Not cause of the skills the possess but cause you would have to damn near kill them to get them to stop. In the words of Ezal "I steal, I dont kill" lol jk.
E.C.LEGEND
I'd like to go to a pub in england walk up to ricky hatton (you know he's in there getting wasted) and beat the living s**t out of him! lol
King Eugene
QUOTE (E.C.LEGEND @ Aug 10 2009, 08:55 PM) *
I'd like to go to a pub in england walk up to ricky hatton (you know he's in there getting wasted) and beat the living s**t out of him! lol

Best time to fight Ricky Hatton was while he was pool side getting drunk after the Manny fight. 1) his confidence was probably at an all time low and 2) he was damn near drunk! PERFECT OPPORTUNITY!
MediaWatch
what an imagination you poor cunts have!!! I bet it helps when you fuckers are wanking off to that gay shit your on.

I'd pick Greg Leon to make all you piss!!!!
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (singletrack @ Aug 10 2009, 07:42 PM) *
I'd like to fight Antonia Margacheeto. Not because he wouldn't stand a good chance of killing me, but because I would relish the opportunity to end his boxing career.

Margarito is from TJ i'll be willing to bet the f*cker is a better street fighter than a boxer. Most kids there start fighting at a very very early age and do whatever it takes to win if you know what i mean.

As much as peeople here hate him AM would probably be one of the last boxers i would want to fight cause you sure in hell ain't gonna be able to hurt that muthaf*cker with your fist.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (provo @ Aug 10 2009, 07:30 PM) *

I'm 210 right now..I wouldn't mind fighting him..He is too sloppy and I'd be able to move around him pretty good and get good angles on him..It'd also depend on what kinda fight he'd want to make of it..If he wanted to get dirty,box,or what..I think if I challenged a boxer to box me outside the ring,it could happen..Yet,it'd also be nice to be able to use knees and elbows..I also wouldn't mind using some breaks I learned in hap kido..All in all,if you wanna box someone on the streets,you can make it happen if you got the moves/skills..

King,Micky Ward would be insane to fight outside the ring I bet..If he hit someone without a glove on,it'd be nasty..Dudes said that being hit by him was like being shot..

Fitz,I think only certain fighters would be stoppable as long as you have some training yourself in some kinda fighting style..Most boxers though I think would crush almost anyone..Their hands are deadly weapons..I'd never tell myself that Arreola would beat me though..hahaha.
D-MARV
Blaze,

Arreola would beat the shit out of you.
Spyder
QUOTE (MediaWatch @ Aug 10 2009, 09:56 PM) *
what an imagination you poor cunts have!!! I bet it helps when you fuckers are wanking off to that gay shit your on.

I'd choke slam the shit out of Ishe Smith...I'd make that ghost white motherfucker call me Jesse Brinkley right before I split open his dome with my beer bottle.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Aug 10 2009, 08:45 PM) *
Tell Floyd il bust his punk ass any time he likes. Il be taking it to the ground and fighting dirty. Probably kick things off by buying a skateboard and smashing his head with it from behind

That's the spirit. A cricket bat to the head would be even better. For those that don't know what a cricket bat is it will break more ribs with every swing.

QUOTE (E.C.LEGEND @ Aug 11 2009, 12:55 AM) *

Yes but I can guarentee you that you would not be walking out & would probably not be able to walk at all afterwards. Those northerners are nut jobs pure & simple. The further north they are in the UK the bigger lunatics they are.

QUOTE (MediaWatch @ Aug 11 2009, 01:56 AM) *

our pants laughing at his pathetic site?
iron_mike
I'd take the Magic she-Man in a street fight, and I'm a small dude
Douchebag
QUOTE (MediaWatch @ Aug 10 2009, 09:56 PM) *

So obvious. This fucktard had to make an alias to post in this thread. SMH.
gbh32001
Nobody here will last a round to a pro boxer if you're fighting with them at thesame weight specially for a guys who even did not lace up a pair of gloves.
Maxy
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Aug 10 2009, 07:39 PM) *
nigel benn .....I would seriously hurt this muh fukin dude if he stepped up to the HH.

Calslappy wouldn't even look at me wrong on dem skreetz.

I"m getting upset just typing this sh*t.

wtf.gif
singletrack
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Aug 11 2009, 01:02 AM) *
Margarito is from TJ i'll be willing to bet the f*cker is a better street fighter than a boxer. Most kids there start fighting at a very very early age and do whatever it takes to win if you know what i mean.

As much as peeople here hate him AM would probably be one of the last boxers i would want to fight cause you sure in hell ain't gonna be able to hurt that muthaf*cker with your fist.

Concur. Like I said, he would probably kill me. I've been in street fights before, but I am by no means a skilled fighter in any sense of the word. It was more a reflection on who I hate the most in boxing right now. I think most professional boxers could beat the shit out of anyone on the board.

...and if I did find myself in a "street fight" with Antonia, I'd be going for his balls first - knee, kick, flying shoe, whatever ; )
The Original MrFactor
ALL of them. I'd be undefeated at the end of the day too...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Fitz @ Aug 10 2009, 08:58 PM) *
I'm not sure if some people actually believe that they would put a beating on some of these prize fighters.

i'm with you fitz.. some of this is too funny.. some body even called out ricardo lopez... lol.... fighting is what these boys do... id be hard pressed to bet on anybody on this forum vs. any fighter really... remember mark gastineau won all those rigged fights till he fought a straight tomato can and what happened...lol... and he was a big dude probably full of roid rage i would guess and he got smashed the first unrigged fight he was in and he actually half ass trained... to say some of you guys would beat some of these trained fighter in a street fight is pretty far fetched...lol...
JD
It's kind of silly.
The Original MrFactor
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Aug 11 2009, 06:13 PM) *
i'm with you fitz.. some of this is too funny.. some body even called out ricardo lopez... lol.... fighting is what these boys do... id be hard pressed to bet on anybody on this forum vs. any fighter really... remember mark gastineau won all those rigged fights till he fought a straight tomato can and what happened...lol... and he was a big dude probably full of roid rage i would guess and he got smashed the first unrigged fight he was in and he actually half ass trained... to say some of you guys would beat some of these trained fighter in a street fight is pretty far fetched...lol...

That wasnt a street fight though. In fact I'd think that most boxers cant street fight. So many of them fail when it comes to MMA. MMA is close to street fighting. Boxers have a ref to protect them. In a street fight, there is nobody to save you but you.
Fadetwist
Zab , if he didnt have his posse with him like in this video.
STEVENSKI
Maybe someone like Johnny Famechon who is severely disabled. I could probably take him.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Aug 11 2009, 05:45 PM) *
That wasnt a street fight though. In fact I'd think that most boxers cant street fight. So many of them fail when it comes to MMA. MMA is close to street fighting. Boxers have a ref to protect them. In a street fight, there is nobody to save you but you.

i disagree... boxers are trained to take punches and for the most part is in better shape than the average joe on the street... i just dont see how a average joe that hasnt had any hard training can get with a trained fighter that has his body and head trained to take punches... they can deal with punches we cant...
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Aug 11 2009, 11:58 PM) *
i disagree... boxers are trained to take punches and for the most part is in better shape than the average joe on the street... i just dont see how a average joe that hasnt had any hard training can get with a trained fighter that has his body and head trained to take punches... they can deal with punches we cant...

Totally agree..How would a boxer not know how to street fight when most boxers have been in street fights..Their hands are deadly weapons for a reason..They are used to sparring with 1 lb on each hand,without those gloves,their fists punch faster than the average person and are alot more effective because of technique..If the boxer worked their defense right,how would you land a punch on them when they are slipping and catching punches and coming back with counters..Very very few fights end with no punches thrown..Even with that said,check out Tyson putting guys in arm bars,biting Holy's ear off,throwing elbows,and other shit..

What boxer turned MMA has gone wrong??I'd really like to know since I don't watch MMA so I wouldn't know..
Romulus9
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Aug 12 2009, 03:36 AM) *
Totally agree..How would a boxer not know how to street fight when most boxers have been in street fights..Their hands are deadly weapons for a reason..They are used to sparring with 1 lb on each hand,without those gloves,their fists punch faster than the average person and are alot more effective because of technique..If the boxer worked their defense right,how would you land a punch on them when they are slipping and catching punches and coming back with counters..Very very few fights end with no punches thrown..Even with that said,check out Tyson putting guys in arm bars,biting Holy's ear off,throwing elbows,and other shit..

What boxer turned MMA has gone wrong??I'd really like to know since I don't watch MMA so I wouldn't know..

Well... not Paul Malignaggi's or Ivan Calderon's.

But many of them...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.