Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which fight will you be watching Saturday night?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Col Reb
Just curious which fight you'll be watching if you can catch only one. I'm really not hot on seeing Lacy fight anymore, especially when I have to pay, so I'll be enjoying Gina Carano on Showtime. A bunch of guys who never watch fights want to come over just to watch Gina. Plus, I don't think either boxing card is PPV worthy, so it's a chance to send the promoters a message.

Now, when the PBF fight comes up, I'll be buying that one regardless of what other fights are on TV.
The CEO
The most important fight of the night....Carano-Cyborg.
JD
Showtime.
rusty_trombone
none, but i will try to catch the jones fight for free somewhere or next week.
leonthegee
the bitches take center stage on saturday!!!
King Eugene
Hook City!
JLUVBABY
i'll be watching carrano that fight intrigues me i think or is it just that its to woman rollin around i dont know but i'll be watching that for sure.. i think i am going to order hook city but not sure till tomorrow... if i dont have any trim coming over then i'll order it...lol..
King Eugene
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Aug 14 2009, 08:50 PM) *
i'll be watching carrano that fight intrigues me i think or is it just that its to woman rollin around i dont know but i'll be watching that for sure.. i think i am going to order hook city but not sure till tomorrow... if i dont have any trim coming over then i'll order it...lol..

You sound like one of those old school players that played on Dead Presidents that still drives a mint condition Cadillac from the 60's lol.
Romulus9
I'm not even going to bother saying anything other than the absolute straight forward truth. I love boxing. I really do.

But I'd watch a 4 hour video of Gina reading the phone book, so of course I'm watching her fight. She's the perfect woman, in my personal opinion, so she wins.

Easy call.

If it was anyone but her fighting, I'd be watching Jones-Lacy.
thehype
The free one that's live.

Carano vs. Cyborg is just the much more intriguing fight.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I'll be honest...I'm ordering Jones-Lacy and I've been hyped up for it the past couple weeks. For some reason this fight just really intrigues me. Jones is way past it and Lacy may be past it too. However, in Jones' last fight he landed some huge hooks against Roy. If Lacy can land some shots like that, who knows how Jones will take it. I think Roy will win a close decision, but it'll be an exciting fight worth watching. I had the same feeling about Mayorga vs. Vargas when that happened, and that turned out to be a really good fight.

Plus, Jason Litzau is on the undercard. Litzau is from St. Paul, MN. and has been to the top. I think a win here will get him back in the right position to get a title shot once again. Litzau really does have the talent to become world champ some day, and this fight will be the start. The other undercard fights could be good too. Epi Mendoza always brings it and I think he'll at least make Flores stand and fight a bit. Maybe I'm giving this card more credit than it deserves, but I got people coming over and I'm looking forward to it.
D-MARV
The Jones fight, but Ill be dreaming of Carano
Col Reb
Will we be chatting on this site after the fights?
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Aug 14 2009, 08:25 PM) *
You sound like one of those old school players that played on Dead Presidents that still drives a mint condition Cadillac from the 60's lol.

lol.. the caddi is a 97 deville...lol.. but i got the dvd and screens with big daddy grill and bitch on the hood...lol... sittin on 20 inch lexani...lol...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.