Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sergio Mora
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
provo
I just read the article on mora ! Any just wanted peoples thought on him ,do people actually like this guy ??
Me personally I think he sucks I was glad forrest kicked his ass,
Sergio Mora thinks he the shit when he was suppose to fight jermain taylor while taylor was the champ ,mora wanted more money thought he was the attraction!
Thoughts people?
Douchebag
QUOTE (provo @ Aug 15 2009, 12:12 PM) *
I just read the article on mora ! Any just wanted peoples thought on him ,do people actually like this guy ??
Me personally I think he sucks I was glad forrest kicked his ass,
Sergio Mora thinks he the shit when he was suppose to fight jermain taylor while taylor was the champ ,mora wanted more money thought he was the attraction!
Thoughts people?

He sucks as fighter and as a person.
Snoop
Fuuuucccckkkkk Mora!

rusty_trombone
Mora is still around? jesus.
D-MARV
Sergio Mora is terrible.

provo
LMaO.. I thought I was the only one LOL... I can't stand him , especially cause this guy thinks he's tight ,like if he's one of the top fighters out there ..lol...this chump should be fighting on espn.. LoL.
Snoop
QUOTE (provo @ Aug 15 2009, 06:09 PM) *
LMaO.. I thought I was the only one LOL... I can't stand him , especially cause this guy thinks he's tight ,like if he's one of the top fighters out there ..lol...this chump should be fighting on espn.. LoL.

Sergio Mora is one of the only fighters that I wouldn't mind seeing seriously hurt. He's a fucking arrogant prick who shows absolutely no respect to his opponents and should receive none back. On top of that, he's a fucking idiot. The whole point of The Contender is so winners can get a shot at a world title, and when he gets offered one, what does he do? Overprices himself like a fucking pre-Madonna and now wants back into the mix. Fuck this guy.
JLUVBABY
im upset mora beat forrest the first time.. he doesnt deserve such a win... looks like we need a mora hate wagon....lol..
Snoop
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Aug 15 2009, 09:45 PM) *
im upset mora beat forrest the first time.. he doesnt deserve such a win... looks like we need a mora hate wagon....lol..

We've been over this with the Cintron hate wagon. Creating a hate wagon would inadvertently signify that he has some type of importance in the division. He's nothing more than a gnat. A fucking annoying gnat, but not one worth using the time to create a hate wagon.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (snoopnick @ Aug 15 2009, 10:46 PM) *
We've been over this with the Cintron hate wagon. Creating a hate wagon would inadvertently signify that he has some type of importance in the division. He's nothing more than a gnat. A fucking annoying gnat, but not one worth using the time to create a hate wagon.

nuff said.. dont wanna give him too much press...lol
King Eugene
Wasn't he dumped in CEO's old sig?
The CEO
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Aug 16 2009, 03:14 AM) *
Wasn't he dumped in CEO's old sig?

Yeah....he got "Dumped"...

The FightHype Hate Dump

Kermit Cintron: snoopnick, The C.E.O., hardhead, EpTXCHAMP, JLUVBABY, Box in Hand, pcraw, damarvelous1, JonnyBlaze, moscow bear
Antonio Tarver: KookedKrack, ROLL DEEP, wvu8893, snoopnick, Spyder, JLUVBABY, streetlion1, STEVENSKI, the ollie reed fan club, boxingbiz, 3King3, caneman, rusty_trombone, Nay_Sayer
Bob Arum: the ollie reed fan club, The C.E.O., EpTXCHAMP, MarzB, Lil-lightsout, JLUVBABY, wvu8893, hardhead, boxingbiz, damarvelous1, Spyder, Brad, rusty_trombone
John Ruiz: Spyder, wvu8893, The C.E.O., JD, damarvelous1, Big Slim, snoopnick, happygocampy, Lil-lightsout, 3King3, biggeorge89, rusty_trombone
Nikolai Valuev: ROLL DEEP, The C.E.O., biggeorge89, boxingbiz, STEVENSKI, hardhead, JonnyBlaze, snoopnick, rusty_trombone, 3King3
Sergio Mora: JonnyBlaze, snoopnick, STEVENSKI, The C.E.O., Big Slim, Lil-lightsout, hardhead, Spyder, rusty_trombone, 3King3, stateofthegame, biggeorge89
rusty_trombone
can we make a rule that any thread about sergio mora is instantly closed by the mods? i'm serious.
Snoop
QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Aug 16 2009, 05:56 PM) *
can we make a rule that any thread about sergio mora is instantly closed by the mods? i'm serious.

Second that. It pisses me off even more that I'm wasting time typing how much I despise this douchebag.
STEVENSKI
Mora has earnt his nickname the Latin Fake.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (snoopnick @ Aug 17 2009, 06:42 AM) *
Second that. It pisses me off even more that I'm wasting time typing how much I despise this douchebag.

maybe we should put this to a vote.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.