Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ps3 fight night round 4
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JLUVBABY
As many of you may no by now me and ceo took part in a few unsanctioned fights on ufc and fnr4.. before i release the results i will conduct this poll to see who really wants to know who really won the fights... which ever poll answer wins will determine rather i reveal the results or not.. let us no...lol...
Spyder
If the results are that skullspl1tter got his head turned into a canoe by a friggin mace...then I want to know.

laugh.gif
JLUVBABY
ill wait for the first 12 votes to come in before i post the results... this stems back to our infamous fights from about a month or so ago..lol...
The CEO
QUOTE (Spyder @ Aug 16 2009, 04:19 PM) *
If the results are that skullspl1tter got his head turned into a canoe by a friggin mace...then I want to know.

laugh.gif

LMAOO!!

and SMH @ JLOWDOWN&DIRTY...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (The CEO @ Aug 16 2009, 05:14 PM) *
LMAOO!!

and SMH @ JLOWDOWN&DIRTY...

how dare you say such things ceo...lol... that hurts me to the core.. i am a holesome individual with good family morals and values... lol...
STEVENSKI
Yeah if it is CEO getting a belting then I am up for seeing the results.
The CEO
laugh.gif

What have I ever done to you guys to make you wanna see this?....lol

That being said... I, too, am looking forward to these "results".
provo
JLUV must have whooped some ass to be posting this thread ..LOL...
STEVENSKI
2 more votes to go & we get to see the results.

My guess is it is somehwere like

8-2 for JLUV & one of CEO's wins came from a DQ with the other coming from a lucky punch.
provo
Post the results already LOL/..u kno the people who voted don't care do..lol and keep checking LOL..
Byrd Man
12!

Post 'em BITCH! lol
JLUVBABY
allight guys the votes are here and i promised ceo that once i got enough votes i would let the cat out of the bag on this one... this past summer you guys may remember ceo and i had a few fights on fnr4 and ufc... well he got his hat handed to him in pretty embarrassing fashion... i mean he got his cap peeled in EVERY FIGHT and there was like 2 or 3 fnr4 fights and a even more ufc fights.. well the truth be told is he got beaten like one of joe jacksons or ike turners step kids... i mean he got his hat handed to him, served up on a silver platter.. everytime.... but... the only problem in this was he wasnt playing me he was playing my little 15 yr. old cuzzin that was staying with me for the summer... lol... yes i must admit i set ceo up with a RINGER, that did nothing all day and night while i was at work or here sleeping but play those two games honing his skills... but guys the record still states jluvbaby over skullsplitter...lol... anyway it may not seem like a big deal to you guys but i promised ceo i would let the cat out the bag... i did talk a good peice of trash after the victories...lol.... truth be told in boxing he would get a worse whippin cuzz i taught my lil cuzzin everything he knows... but i'd probably lose actually more than likely lose in ufc...lol.... so there it is.. the truth is out and i can sleep better at night now ceo...lol...
Spyder
laugh.gif

You can't beat a kid at video games...EVERYONE knows that. The only people that have a chance at beating a kid at videogames are asians.

...and nobody, I mean NOBODY would even DARE take on an asian kid. That would be like virtual suicide!

Way to take your lumps CEO...JLUV, you did him dirty! lol
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Aug 17 2009, 11:37 AM) *
allight guys the votes are here and i promised ceo that once i got enough votes i would let the cat out of the bag on this one... this past summer you guys may remember ceo and i had a few fights on fnr4 and ufc... well he got his hat handed to him in pretty embarrassing fashion... i mean he got his cap peeled in EVERY FIGHT and there was like 2 or 3 fnr4 fights and a even more ufc fights.. well the truth be told is he got beaten like one of joe jacksons or ike turners step kids... i mean he got his hat handed to him, served up on a silver platter.. everytime.... but... the only problem in this was he wasnt playing me he was playing my little 15 yr. old cuzzin that was staying with me for the summer... lol... yes i must admit i set ceo up with a RINGER, that did nothing all day and night while i was at work or here sleeping but play those two games honing his skills... but guys the record still states jluvbaby over skullsplitter...lol... anyway it may not seem like a big deal to you guys but i promised ceo i would let the cat out the bag... i did talk a good peice of trash after the victories...lol.... truth be told in boxing he would get a worse whippin cuzz i taught my lil cuzzin everything he knows... but i'd probably lose actually more than likely lose in ufc...lol.... so there it is.. the truth is out and i can sleep better at night now ceo...lol...

Funny. I did that a few times against a few friends or shit talking challengers on Halo. I would let my 14 yr old nephew play for me, I am above average, but he was amazing at it and would just own people.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Spyder @ Aug 17 2009, 11:12 AM) *
laugh.gif

You can't beat a kid at video games...EVERYONE knows that. The only people that have a chance at beating a kid at videogames are asians.

...and nobody, I mean NOBODY would even DARE take on an asian kid. That would be like virtual suicide!

Way to take your lumps CEO...JLUV, you did him dirty! lol

i hate to say it but my lil cuzz was whippin on him talking to chicks on his cell phone... lol... but he did every body he faced liek that i swear he's the best i ever seen on fight night and i am pretty damn good myself...
The CEO
See what I was sayin'?? Can y'all believe he did that??

I KNEW something shady was going on....I never claimed to be the man at those games, but I was fighting my heart out trying to win...and all along, my old ass was up against a teenage video game VIRTUOSO...lol

I really felt good when I heard this information...because yes...I lost every fight....but not NEARLY as bad as described above....I had my moments in the FN match (there was only 1 fight), and held my own in 3 of the UFC bouts (6, 7 total fights)...I feel vindicated and still like a bad motherfucker...kinda like how Cotto felt after he heard about the plaster...lol

Thanks for owning UP to it, J...it must have been hard for you to look in the mirror everyday...claimin' those wins and talkin' all that shit.......lol...what a setup.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (The CEO @ Aug 17 2009, 12:34 PM) *
See what I was sayin'?? Can y'all believe he did that??

I KNEW something shady was going on....I never claimed to be the man at those games, but I was fighting my heart out trying to win...and all along, my old ass was up against a teenage video game VIRTUOSO...lol

I really felt good when I heard this information...because yes...I lost every fight....but not NEARLY as bad as described above....I had my moments in the FN match (there was only 1 fight), and held my own in 3 of the UFC bouts (6, 7 total fights)...I feel vindicated and still like a bad motherfucker...kinda like how Cotto felt after he heard about the plaster...lol

Thanks for owning UP to it, J...it must have been hard for you to look in the mirror everyday...claimin' those wins and talkin' all that shit.......lol...what a setup.

we will get it on cuzz on the video games we dont get alone...lol... ill really play you ceo and let you try to vindacate yourself...lol... you must admit tho that was a good one ceo...
The CEO
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Aug 17 2009, 03:23 PM) *
we will get it on cuzz on the video games we dont get alone...lol... ill really play you ceo and let you try to vindacate yourself...lol... you must admit tho that was a good one ceo...

No. The Circle of Trust has been broken...

laugh.gif

Nah, man...I'll play you OR your cousin again...just let me know who's got the reins up front...lol

In fact, everyone here at FH with a console should play a game together every now and then...sometimes you whoop ass, and sometimes you get your ass whooped...ain't nothing at stake but a bruised ego...which hurts btw...lol
CyruS
I would, but I got a modded Xbox these days so all multi platform games saves me $60 from getting it on ps3, lol.
Spyder
Damn, Cyrus you're still around?

Leave it to a videogame topic to bring you out of the woodwork...lol...I bet there are a lot of former regulars that are still lurking around these parts.

Maybe we should post some titties and try to lure DJ out of hiding.

laugh.gif
Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Aug 17 2009, 10:01 PM) *
Maybe we should post some titties and try to lure DJ out of hiding.

laugh.gif

Only Bam could do that.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (CyruS @ Aug 17 2009, 03:52 PM) *
I would, but I got a modded Xbox these days so all multi platform games saves me $60 from getting it on ps3, lol.

what is a modded xbox?
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Aug 17 2009, 12:51 PM) *
i hate to say it but my lil cuzz was whippin on him talking to chicks on his cell phone... lol... but he did every body he faced liek that i swear he's the best i ever seen on fight night and i am pretty damn good myself...

that's even better, he was running game.

"nah baby, i'll talk to you in a second. I'm straight up whooping some old dudes ass on ps3. "
The CEO
lol...this whole situation is full of deceit and lies.....he wasn't runnin' game as he was whoopin' me...lol....believe me...he was playing to win....and as long as it wasn't JLUV....it doesn't count...lol

Anyway...fuckers...they're supposedly releasing De La Hoya, The Klit Bros, Prime Toney, and Old Foreman as DLC later this month...$5.99 for the pack....that's pretty cool.
Spyder
LMAO

I love how nobody hated on CEO until he became a MOD...lol...it's like everyone is using him to "stick it to the man".

Peeps are taking shots at you everywhere you turn!

laugh.gif
Method
Well, he did start the "I'm now a mod" thread! LOL.
Anyway...fuckers...they're supposedly releasing De La Hoya, The Klit Bros, Prime Toney, and Old Foreman as DLC later this month...$5.99 for the pack....that's pretty coo

Where the fuck are Hops, Mayweather, and the like? We get TWO versions of Toney? Give me a fucking break!
The CEO
QUOTE (Spyder @ Aug 19 2009, 12:34 PM) *
LMAO

I love how nobody hated on CEO until he became a MOD...lol...it's like everyone is using him to "stick it to the man".

Peeps are taking shots at you everywhere you turn!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It's true....and I have to say I'm diggin' it.

I would normally have to pull a Rambo on one of those lesser forums to get action like this...

QUOTE (Method @ Aug 19 2009, 12:41 PM) *
Well, he did start the "I'm now a mod" thread! LOL.

Where the fuck are Hops, Mayweather, and the like? We get TWO versions of Toney? Give me a fucking break!

and I was so down to Earth in that thread...told them I would be accessible and at their service .....can you believe that?

Now I know why you don't change their names or titles and choose to fuck people up every now and then....it's because they're a bunch of ungrateful BASTARDS.

laugh.gif
Spyder
Ungrateful bastards? Are you comparing us to your dog? lol
The CEO
QUOTE (Spyder @ Aug 19 2009, 03:55 PM) *
Ungrateful bastards? Are you comparing us to your dog? lol

laugh.gif

Maybe I am comparing y'all to Flip.....lol.....nice memory there..

We got that OTHER dog I was talkin' about btw....the Pit-Boxer/Great Pyrenese...her name is Sasha, and she's gonna be a MONSTER...

My heart wouldn't skip a beat if I walked out back one day and saw that she killed that jerk....
Spyder
That's an interesting combination...do you have any pics? I can't even picture what that dog would look like...
The CEO
I have one of her at 6 weeks.....I'm pretty sure I have some of Flip on an old hard drive...I'll photobucket a few and bump your Pet Thread in General...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.