Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best fight scene ever
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
STEVENSKI

Nothing will ever top this.
Snoop
I've learned four things from watching this video

1) Those two slow motion close up punches were the most realistic slow motion close up punches I've ever seen in my life.

2) It is always necessary to arbitrarily take off your shirt in the middle of a fight like this.

3) Excessive and random yelling must give you extra strength despite losing one of your eyes.

4) A person does not die until you yell out two clever quips referencing the life threating injury they are suffering from.

Great find STEVENSKI. This was both an entertaining yet informative clip.
Mean Mister Mustard
Why is that guy fighting a crazy roided knife wielding physician?
Maxy
"They Live" has got the best fight scene ever.
HaydelHammer
all participants in that scene are probably embarrassed and have burned all copies of this material.

sadly for them..there is the internet. They will be forever associated with this work. lol
STEVENSKI
The one thing I could not get over is the "hair". Truly special hair in the 80's.
King Eugene

HOOD CLASSIC!!!
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (Maxy @ Aug 17 2009, 05:42 PM) *
"They Live" has got the best fight scene ever.

You know it Maxy! Roddy Piper vs. Keith David in a back alley was an absolute classic.

"Road House" had some great ones too, especially Swayze vs. that one guy with the perm down by the water, who told him he used to fuck guys like him in prison. Then Dalton ripped his throat out just as his doctor girlfriend was running down to see it. I think the barn was on fire or something in the background too. Beautiful.
BGv2.0
Even though it's 100% CGI and fake......I could watch the Hulk and the Abomination beat the shit out of each other ALL DAY LONG!!!! lol
Fadetwist
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Aug 18 2009, 04:45 AM) *

HOOD CLASSIC!!!

Dammit! Thanks now that song is going to be stuck in my head for weeks.
lloyd mayflower
Best fight scene iv ever seen is in Pineapple express
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.