Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A message to every father...including Oscar De La Hoya
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
aqueen501
To every man in this country... To every mother in this country...
Please listen to what I have to say...
First to the women.... If you are a single mother... There are others just like you within a couple blocks...
Post some flyer's and take turn watching a few children in your home... Then when its your girlfriends day off... Its not a day off... Its a chance to get free sitters... Rotate this with anyone you can find who has no one and no father or no child support.. Reach out and help each other raise these children the best you can...
Another thought is Three women pay one babysitter to watch the children No cleaning Just playing with your kids while you work... It pays off and sometimes women find they have less stress knowing other moms are helping put the money in too for the services.... Please try a few little simple things everyday to encourage love in the hearts of your children for their fathers (if they never visit) If the fathers are visiting You must just SHHSHHHHH don't get involved in their life... Not together? don't try to get together just because he visits his children... That time belongs to the children.
Don't talk shit about a parent ever ever ever!!!! The biggest mistake you can ever make. Regardless if the man or woman is doing life in prison... The kids need to hear the things that make them feel good about themselves... Above all else.
Never shut a parent out... Never tell your child they cant see their mommy or daddy. And even if years have passed Its never to late for a child... I know. 17 years passed I did not see my dad He is now my best friend and lives with me... Helping as much as possible Devon is a hand full... Man he really needs to ummmmm take long walks up a steep hill ... I love him no matter what He does need to get his ass in the gym... Oscar... hello?
I hope I don't sound retarded but if I do.. I blame GOLDEN WHOEVER Just never say that in front of Devon K?
Thanks
Angelicque..
Warlord
QUOTE (aqueen501 @ Aug 17 2009, 10:50 PM) *
First to the women.... If you are a single mother... There are others just like you within a couple blocks...
Post some flyer's and take turn watching a few children in your home... Then when its your girlfriends day off... Its not a day off... Its a chance to get free sitters... Rotate this with anyone you can find who has no one and no father or no child support.. Reach out and help each other raise these children the best you can...
Another thought is Three women pay one babysitter to watch the children No cleaning Just playing with your kids while you work... It pays off and sometimes women find they have less stress knowing other moms are helping put the money in too for the services.... Please try a few little simple things everyday to encourage love in the hearts of your children for their fathers (if they never visit) If the fathers are visiting You must just SHHSHHHHH don't get involved in their life... Not together? don't try to get together just because he visits his children... That time belongs to the children.
Don't talk shit about a parent ever ever ever!!!! The biggest mistake you can ever make. Regardless if the man or woman is doing life in prison... The kids need to hear the things that make them feel good about themselves... Above all else.
Never shut a parent out... Never tell your child they cant see their mommy or daddy. And even if years have passed Its never to late for a child... I know. 17 years passed I did not see my dad He is now my best friend and lives with me... Helping as much as possible Devon is a hand full... Man he really needs to ummmmm take long walks up a steep hill ... I love him no matter what He does need to get his ass in the gym... Oscar... hello?
I hope I don't sound retarded but if I do.. I blame GOLDEN WHOEVER Just never say that in front of Devon K?
Thanks
Angelicque..

I laughed.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (aqueen501 @ Aug 18 2009, 02:50 AM) *
Thanks
Angelicque..

Why not just smoke some meth or crack & have a family activity that the kids can get involved in too? Better yet sell some rocks & use the kids to keep a eye out for 5.0. Their eyes see good & giving them some product will make them edgy, paranoid & especially with meth able to work long long shifts making more money.

Douchebag
Thanks
Angelicque..

This was super ghey and i only read the first two sentences.
Spyder
QUOTE (The Conscience @ Aug 18 2009, 10:10 AM) *
This was super ghey and i only read the first two sentences.

It's not gay, that's just how women talk.
Douchebag
QUOTE (Spyder @ Aug 18 2009, 10:12 AM) *
It's not gay, that's just how women talk.

Whatever you know what I meant. LOL
rusty_trombone
Thanks
Angelicque..

Is this a tupac song?

either that or you were coming down from acid.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.