Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need nomination for Teamfighthype
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Fadetwist
Ok so i don't have cool sigs, my post count is not on the thousands! But if a mod can look at how much log into the website they can see that i log on everyday. Its just that i am that type of person who does not post unless i have anything to say. So someone please nominate me for teamfighthype. I promise that i can contribute.
Douchebag
QUOTE (Fadetwist @ Aug 19 2009, 06:17 AM) *
Ok so i don't have cool sigs, my post count is not on the thousands! But if a mod can look at how much log into the website they can see that i log on everyday. Its just that i am that type of person who does not post unless i have anything to say. So someone please nominate me for teamfighthype. I promise that i can contribute.

Doesn't really work like that, but to your credit you seem to not be a moron, so its a great start.
Method
UP your activity in gen pop. You're not gonna get in on hope and a prayer. "Sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie but I wouldn't know cuz I wouldn't eat the filthy motherfuckers" - Jules Winfield. Translation: You could be as legit a candidate as anyone in Team Fighthype, but no one will ever know until you start posting here. Post count and sigs have shit to do w it.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.