Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oscar De La Hoya vs Shaq
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Fitz
torvix2000
LOL! He should punch the testicles. Perhaps it would affect the big guy.
Method
Jesus. DLH looks like he has bitch tits in there.
D-MARV
Oscar is fat! Ill pay 49.99 to see Shaq fight Valuev.
JonnyBlaze
DLH put it to a guy who is more than double his own weight..Good find Fitz..That shit was funny..Shaq sure gets around in all the different sports industries..I heard he was doing WWE a few weeks ago against "The Big Show"..
D-MARV
Shaq is a HUGE fan of the UFC... I wonder if he's doing anything with them?
STEVENSKI
WOW Sahq sure can't punch. LOL
Warlord
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Aug 21 2009, 09:56 PM) *
Shaq is a HUGE fan of the UFC... I wonder if he's doing anything with them?

He trains MMA, and texted Dana White awhile back about fighting Brock Lesnar. Don't know if he was serious or not, but Dana told him to win concentrate on winning a title in Cleveland, and they'd talk after the season was over.

Anyway, Shaq's a pussy and he throws punches like a little girl. He needs to worry about avenging those losses to Barkley and Brad Miller before challenging Brock to a fight.
STEVENSKI
Suprised DLH does not use a mace in there as that is what the bigtime CEO's do in the combat arena.
Snoop
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Aug 24 2009, 07:59 AM) *
Suprised DLH does not use a mace in there as that is what the bigtime CEO's do in the combat arena.

laugh.gif
singletrack
DLH looking like the t-shirt wearing fat kid at the public pool.

MarzB
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Aug 21 2009, 09:20 PM) *
WOW Sahq sure can't punch. LOL

I'm at work right now and YOUTUBE's block but argh. I'm glad someone else mentioned about Shaq's feeble attempt at a punch when he tried to sucker punch Brad Miller.

Talk about two of my least favorite athletes, that said. I imagine Oscar didn't want to embarrass him right??

On another (non boxing) message board probably around the time Shaq tried to punch Brad miller (how do you miss someone and their back in turned,lol) I mentioned Manny Pacquiao at the time and one guy said Shaq would crush him.

I had to explain to that idiot just as Pacquiao stand little to NO CHANCE guarding Shaq in the post, Shaq stands NO chance against Pacquiao despite the size differential. I said a few more things but most people are so enamored with size thats the main point they were trying to hammer in on.

Anyways, can't wait to see the video.

PS: Matter of fact now that I'm thinking, when Shaq was making attempts at his rapping career (sighing) Oscar was in one of his videos. I'll try to figure out which one.
MarzB
I wonder who Angelique is rooting for
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.