Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cops search Floyd’s home
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Method
Cops search Floyd’s home

Police have reportedly searched the home of Floyd “Money” Mayweather, Jr. today after Floyd’s Rolls-Royce was allegedly on the scene during a shooting incident outside a local ice skating rink on Sunday night. It is not known whether Floyd was actually at the scene. Floyd Mayweather, Sr. told TMZ that his son had nothing to do with the shooting and that police ransacked his son’s home looking for a gun.

AussieLad
I heard they were called in to search for floyds missing testicles, but failed because mayweather had carefully disguised them as a pair of raisins
rusty_trombone
the local skating rink? Come on, Floyd is ice skating? Who the fuck is he shooting, Brian Boitano? Maybe he is just finishing the job that Tonya Harding started on Nancy Kerrigan
STEVENSKI
Floyd was teh shooter & Snr was the wheelman. Bring em in & book em Dan. I will testify that I saw Floyd pull the trigger.
D-MARV
LOL. This thread has potential.
Byrd Man
Floyd's not the suspect and was NEVER the suspect. They searched his Rolls Royce, because someone said it was at the scene.

Now they're saying they're looking for an associate of Mayweather's known as "OC"
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Aug 25 2009, 04:04 AM) *
Now they're saying they're looking for an associate of Mayweather's known as "OC"

Thats Floyd's street name. Stands for "Original Cnut". Cops should do there homework or Detective Stevenski will show them how it's done. Get him in the station & verbal him. 25 ta life for Floyd.
AussieLad
Wheres the guy that planted evidence on OJ when you need him?

Let floyd do the duck and shoulder roll in prison, while someone has him against the ropes trying to jab him with a 12 inch penis
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Aug 25 2009, 08:33 AM) *
Wheres the guy that planted evidence on OJ when you need him?

Let floyd do the duck and shoulder roll in prison, while someone has him against the ropes trying to jab him with a 12 inch penis

Anyone remember the Nard thread where there was a "interview" with one of his cell mates who described Nard as being dominant in the shower room enjoying rough sex & received gifts of chocolate from the weaker members of the prison population?
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Aug 25 2009, 07:00 AM) *
Anyone remember the Nard thread where there was a "interview" with one of his cell mates who described Nard as being dominant in the shower room enjoying rough sex & received gifts of chocolate from the weaker members of the prison population?

Are you serious or is this a joke?
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Aug 25 2009, 02:45 PM) *
Are you serious or is this a joke?

Absolutely serious. It was one of the funniest threads I have ever seen. Nard was described as very dominant & had a enourmous member which he used on the weaker prisoners like a weapon under the threat of violence.

You gotta remember Nard was like the quarterback & all other prisoners were his wide receivers only he preferred they drop the ball/soap.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Aug 25 2009, 06:51 PM) *
Absolutely serious. It was one of the funniest threads I have ever seen. Nard was described as very dominant & had a enourmous member which he used on the weaker prisoners like a weapon under the threat of violence.

You gotta remember Nard was like the quarterback & all other prisoners were his wide receivers only he preferred they drop the ball/soap.

WTF? So he never became the #1P4P fighter in boxing, but atleast he was the #1 P4P &%$$& in prison!
D-MARV
Hops was a Shit chaser?
STEVENSKI
Hey guys I can't seem to find the thread but I am sure Fitz could.

It makes for hilarious reading trust me.

They say you could tell his lovers by the gap toothed bite scars on their right shoulders. That was how he marked his property in the pen.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Aug 25 2009, 07:13 PM) *
Hey guys I can't seem to find the thread but I am sure Fitz could.

It makes for hilarious reading trust me.

They say you could tell his lovers by the gap toothed bite scars on their right shoulders. That was how he marked his property in the pen.

Damn...we all know Method got one of those scars.

kidding.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Aug 25 2009, 07:20 PM) *
Damn...we all know Method got one of those scars.

kidding.

laugh.gif
Byrd Man
So what's up with this news about this? Cops search the house, and bring out guns, ammunition and BULLETPROOF VESTS???

What's this shit gonna do? Hope all that shit is legal. lol

LAS VEGAS — Las Vegas police investigating a shooting outside a skating rink seized two handguns, ammunition and two bulletproof vests from the home of boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. and two cars.

One of the alleged victims in the shooting incident also told investigators that the six-time champion threatened him 10 minutes before another man shot at his car from the rink's parking lot as they drove away on Sunday night, according to search warrant documents obtained by The Associated Press on Thursday.

No one was hurt in the shooting. Mayweather has not been named as a suspect, and a man police are seeking has not been arrested, police Sgt. John Loretto said.

The alleged victim, Quincey Williams, said Mayweather confronted him with two other men because Williams had sent Mayweather a text message one month earlier saying he hopes he loses his upcoming fight. One of the men was later identified as the shooter by the other alleged victim, Damein Bland.

Police have said they suspect a man named "O.C.," whom the victims said is an associate of Mayweather's known to carry firearms.

Leonard Ellerbe, Mayweather's manager, told the AP on Thursday that Mayweather was not involved in the incident. He referred questions to Mayweather's lawyer, Richard Wright.

"Whatever happened, if they say it had to do with Mr. Mayweather, they're mistaken," Wright said. "Other than that, he's concentrating on training for his fight."

Mayweather is scheduled for a Sept. 19 comeback fight against Juan Manuel Marquez at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

His home, a gray and blue 2008 Rolls-Royce and a second car parked in his garage were searched on Monday, the warrant said.

After the search, Mayweather served as guest host on WWE's "Monday Night Raw," which was broadcast live on cable television.

The warrant said Mayweather told police that he drove the Rolls-Royce to the Crystal Palace Skating Center, but was unaware of any shooting. Mayweather said he did not know an "O.C.," the warrant said.

Wright said Mayweather was at the rink with his children, and that the guns seized from his home were taken from security guards, and registered to them.

Bland and Williams told police that as they left the rink, Mayweather, "O.C." and a third man, Jackie Ray Jones, were standing next to Mayweather's Rolls-Royce, the warrant said.

Bland said he then saw "O.C." reach down before he heard shots, then saw him holding a gun and flashes coming from it. He said Mayweather stood next to "O.C." and Jones during the shooting.

A silver Smith & Wesson handgun that police seized had one cartridge in its chamber, the documents said. Police also took a 9mm silver and black Bryco Arms handgun, a holster and three magazines containing live rounds. Police also said they took two cell phones, a photo album and two plastic drinking bottles.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Aug 28 2009, 01:12 AM) *
So what's up with this news about this? Cops search the house, and bring out guns, ammunition and BULLETPROOF VESTS???

What's this shit gonna do? Hope all that shit is legal. lol

Its probably one of 50's vest lol
Warlord
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Aug 25 2009, 06:00 AM) *

I remember that thread, and I think it was a joke thread. It was along the lines of that joke-article where Joe Calzaghe is talking about boxing dying and shit, and the one where Floyd talked about Smoke Gainer spitting in his mouth to replenish nutrients and shit.

I wish someone could bump all those old topics up again, back when fighthype had a plethora of quality posters. Especially the ones by the Brixton Bomber. He was gold.

Pidgeon Puncher was good as well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.