Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WWE "MONEY" Night RAW
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
The CEO
Just a heads up.

Floyd will be the guest host...should be interesting...especially with the cops investigating him and all...

I know I'll be watching...
D-MARV
Should be fun.
D-MARV
Floyd brought some big dudes with him this time.
D-MARV
LOL... Love the PPV shirts Floyd's crew is wearing!
D-MARV
He's promoting the hell out his fight. LOL
Spyder
I watched RAW for the first time in about 10 years tonight. I can't believe that gay ass dude from the Real World is a WWE wrestler.

Anyway, I'd be interested to see how many of the WWE/UFC faithful actually buy the Mayweather card because of this. My guess is not many.
MarzB
QUOTE (Spyder @ Aug 24 2009, 09:33 PM) *
I watched RAW for the first time in about 10 years tonight. I can't believe that gay ass dude from the Real World is a WWE wrestler.

Anyway, I'd be interested to see how many of the WWE/UFC faithful actually buy the Mayweather card because of this. My guess is not many.

I agree. As some one who hated the WWF or whatever it's called back in the 80's and hasn't watched wrestling in years (although the history of ECW was a great dvd ) I see why I don't watch this anymore.

Floyd's terrible and so is this show. He sounds scripted and the delay (whether deliberate or unintentional) didn't help things either. I can't believe I chose to watch this instead of football.
The CEO
Horrible show...Floyd was barely involved...the WWE really shit all over the bed on this one...
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (Spyder @ Aug 24 2009, 09:33 PM) *

Which gay ass dude from Real World?
Spyder
QUOTE (Sweetness @ Aug 25 2009, 04:10 PM) *
Which gay ass dude from Real World?

I don't know his name, but I remember him getting picked on by a girl...his wrestling name is The Miz.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.