Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OK, I have 2 hours left at work and don't feel like doing a damn thing
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
rusty_trombone
Uh, so health care, that shit just died on the vine.
Fitz
I have just started work and I am only 1.5 hours into the day.
The CEO
lol...ok...now I know why you said I might suck at that UFC game...you want action.

Let's see......Michael Jackson's death was ruled a homicide today...
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (The CEO @ Aug 24 2009, 07:16 PM) *
lol...ok...now I know why you said I might suck at that UFC game...you want action.

Let's see......Michael Jackson's death was ruled a homicide today...

yeah, i know. I owe someone a handshake.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (Fitz @ Aug 24 2009, 07:16 PM) *
I have just started work and I am only 1.5 hours into the day.

1.5 hours, that sucks ass.
Fitz
Yep and there is nothing to do, it's quite and makes the day drag.
rusty_trombone
this is shitty, c'mon people entertain me!!!
Fitz
Snoop
QUOTE (Fitz @ Aug 25 2009, 02:29 AM) *

I was expecting the car to crash or something at the end.
Fitz
Nah. I knew it would let people down as soon as I posted it. A young girl with the video titled "I touch myself".

lol.
Fitz
Damn, I'm at work now. 10am on a Friday, and there was a nice heated argument between two guys I work with. They are both alright, one guy is a pushover, lazy but harmless. He gets out of doing work at any opportunity and waits for all of us to finish it and comes along at the end when we are finishing.
That happened about 30 mins ago, we were all doing some work and he tags along right at the end.
One of the guys said "you got exposed", coming right at the end again, though it was kind of semi agressive banter that we always do. The lay dude got a little bit angry and said something back and this ticked off the other guy I work with and then unleashed a verbal assault on him and it then proceeded to yelling. The guy was telling the lay one he is a fat lazy piece of shit, doesn't do any work and he does double the work he does and gets paid the same. He said he will write down how many orders they do, take it to the boss and expose him. He said he doesn't know him, and he will do it. He was calling him every name in the book and this went for about 5-10 minutes.
After all this ended, the lazy harmless dude did what most dorks do. He comes up to me and was like "see, now you see how Daniel is when he is angry"

*he then goes gets a packet of skittles from shelf and says he needs sugar* (he is fat)

he then says to me "I had to calm down, because I was going to do something stupid"

I chuckled because he tried to manipulate the situation like he got the upper hand and like I didn't see how it unfolded. The lazy guy got taken to the cleaners and got a verbal beat down bad. He didn't come up with anything good and then comes up to me when we are alone and says "now you see how Daniel is when he is angry" and "I had to calm down before I did something stupid". Haha. None of that was going to happen. It was a one sided affair.
King Eugene
Somebody please remind this kid that he is a BOY!!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1fkzx_to...ch-beyoncey_fun
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.