Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Should We Officially Ban Threads about Mora & Ishe?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
rusty_trombone
Well, we know how I voted.
rusty_trombone
OK, 2 votes to zero. Let's call this thing a victory and get some legislation passed people, CEO I think I will have to defer to you on the wording of the bill.
STEVENSKI
I voted yes to proposition 187. I know this Mora cat but who is Ishe? Is that the dude with the butt ugly wife?
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Aug 24 2009, 07:51 PM) *
I voted yes to proposition 187. I know this Mora cat but who is Ishe? Is that the dude with the butt ugly wife?

no, I think that's chris byrd
provo
Ishe smith aint he from the contender ?
I can't stand sergio mora this guy actually thinks he's good!
I can't stand him so much that I played FNR4 picked mora and as soon as the fight started I put the controller down ,just so I could see him get his ass kicked..LOL..LmaO
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I think it's kind of immature to ban threads on certain fighters and people. It's an open message board and people should have the right to bring up what they want in a civil matter. If you don't like the thread about a certain fighter, then just don't respond; it's pretty simple I think. I get it, some people don't like Ishe Smith. I'm one of the few who don't have a problem with him at all. Yall tellin me that if Mora gets a fight with Kelly Pavlik, you won't talk about it? I guess it is what it is, just seems like kind of a strech.
STEVENSKI
OK OK OK All Spinks threads get banned too.

Or can we get a overwrite so say it will change a word to the following

Spinks = Stinks

Ishe = Cockgobbler

Mora = Cunt
oozemcbuck
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Aug 24 2009, 07:51 PM) *

no, not chris byrd. i think he means sakio bika !!!
rusty_trombone
OK, who are the 3 assholes that voted "no"? explain yourselves!
iron_mike
Mora yes, Smith, why? He looked ok vs Jacobs, and the point reduction was PURE BULLSHIT
The CEO
QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Aug 24 2009, 07:39 PM) *
OK, 2 votes to zero. Let's call this thing a victory and get some legislation passed people, CEO I think I will have to defer to you on the wording of the bill.

lol...I told you...I'm with you on this...but Hype will have to come in here to Yay or Nay it on his own accord...

I'm not gonna formally bring something like this to his attention...lol
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (iron_mike @ Aug 25 2009, 11:46 AM) *
Mora yes, Smith, why? He looked ok vs Jacobs, and the point reduction was PURE BULLSHIT

iron_mike, I'm gonna pretend i didn't read that post. I don't want to have to start hating on you.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (The CEO @ Aug 25 2009, 11:54 AM) *
lol...I told you...I'm with you on this...but Hype will have to come in here to Yay or Nay it on his own accord...

I'm not gonna formally bring something like this to his attention...lol

This is important business, tell Hype to get on it. We've pushed this thing through the legislature, get his ass to sign the bill. Shit, we're as efficient as the GOP.
iron_mike
QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Aug 25 2009, 12:16 PM) *
iron_mike, I'm gonna pretend i didn't read that post. I don't want to have to start hating on you.

lol, I admit, 1st time I heard of Ishe was the whole Steve Kim/Mosley thing, and I haven't seen him fight til last Sat, so I must be missing more to the story
Byrd Man
I voted no. There's more annoying ass Floyd threads (of which I've definitely contributed) than Mora or Ishe.

Fuck it, let 'em ride.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Aug 25 2009, 03:43 PM) *
I voted no. There's more annoying ass Floyd threads (of which I've definitely contributed) than Mora or Ishe.

Fuck it, let 'em ride.

I would expect this kind of activity from a Byrd fan!
rusty_trombone
Where are we at with this?
Thegreatequalizer
dude, why are you guys talking about mora and ishe so much?
King Eugene
QUOTE (Thegreatequalizer @ Aug 27 2009, 06:37 PM) *
dude, why are you guys talking about mora and ishe so much?

Better question......why is this thread still open?
Warlord
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Aug 27 2009, 10:32 PM) *
Better question......why is this thread still open?

Catch 22 demands it.

We don't want threads about Ishe Smith and Sergio Mora, so we have to make threads about Ishe Smith and Sergio Mora telling people we don't want threads about Ishe Smith and Sergio Mora. If we didn't make threads about Ishe Smith and Sergio Mora, then there would be others who would make threads about Ishe Smith and Sergio Mora, and they would never know that we didn't want them making threads about Ishe Smith and Sergio Mora.

So, thus, we must continue making threads about Ishe Smith and Sergio Mora, as a constant reminder to others that we have absolutely NO interest in threads about Ishe Smith and Sergio Mora.
Warlord
I've just voted no. We must continue to make threads about Ishe Smith and Sergio Mora to remind others that we have no wish to see threads about Ishe Smith. And Sergio Mora.

Threads about Ahmed Kaddour are acceptable.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.