Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A message to Richard Schaefer
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
aqueen501
Boxing fans... Richard Schaefer... Anyone at Golden Boy...
I am not trying to start problems... However, I made a promise to my son that I would "try" to reach his father...my sons father just happens to be Oscar freakin De La Hoya. Does Oscar know what life is like for his 10 year old son?
Oscar, you must believe me. I've never talked ill of you to our son... Devon is only 10... He does not hate you! He loves you! He will always love you no matter what!
This is not a competition, and I am not trying to make you "look" bad... Oscar, Richard makes you look very very bad.
Richard, as the CEO of Golden Boy you need a reminder of who holds the name De La Hoya...
Richard... You may be the world champion in scamming America with your Private Banking Bullshit... That's between you and the IRS... As for Devon... This is, and always will be Oscar's son. Yes you hold the puppet strings for now but you will not keep the truth from Oscar forever... SO you should probably come up with a win win plan ... I have no problem in letting go of the past as long as you let go of your strangle hold over my son's father... He is not a fucking robot for you to wind up and call on the phone 5 times a day. I want no part of Oscars life...However your sons see Oscar more than anyone in Oscars whole family... You cant keep a human being away locked up and under your control like this... Its wrong!
Boxing fans... Think what you want about me. I really don't give a shit. What I say is the truth... Vincent De La Hoya, Isabella, Genie, Monica, Ceci, Jjr, Oscars step-mother also named Cecilia, J Sr. Everyone in Durango... (Oscar's mothers side) everyone knows the power you hold over Oscar... You are not God! You cannot keep a grown man "f***ed up" in the head this way... It is wrong...
Move the fuck out of the way and let my son have a little time with his dad... I'm not going to shut up until you do!!!
Remember... It can't be slander if it's true... Yes Richard you are making a lot of money, but for who? Devon doesn't even have a college fund set up.

Regardless if he is out of wedlock, he is still Oscar De La Hoya's son. Damn it people, can someone please help me reach out to Oscar... This is just for his son... I do not want any part of it. I love my son and for him I must do whatever I can... Yes I will do stupid dorky youtube videos, any interviews with anyone who will listen... I will not however just show up somewhere... That's one lesson I did learn.
Angelicque
Method
This goes out on the front page of the site, I would guaran damn tee you'll hear from somebody.
rusty_trombone
Let me call oscar and handle all of this
Byrd Man
such bullshit. This chick is starved for attention.

Why else name all her youtube videos as "Oscar De La Hoya's Baby Mama......" and then whatever she's doing?

There's ways to handle shit like this if it's true, and she's going the "I want money, I don't care about the kid" route.
Method
Yet, you're "Hands Across America" for Amanda Rodriguez Gatti. SMH.
thisneverworks
QUOTE (aqueen501 @ Aug 25 2009, 12:43 PM) *
It can't be slander if it's true...

Actually it can't be slander because you wrote it ;-). I think you are looking for "libel".
Byrd Man
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 25 2009, 12:50 PM) *

Already said I was done with that topic, so.... *shrugs*

I don't know if the kid is Oscar's or not. I'm simply saying she's going about this the wrong way. go the legal route and get a paternity test. If that comes back saying Oscar's the dad, then you have a LOT of options in your corner.

Going on the internet and making youtube videos isn't the way.
Byrd Man
QUOTE (Method @ Aug 25 2009, 12:50 PM) *

Also, "Hands across America" was set up to fight homelessness and poverty. Not sure that is an applicable thing to say in this case, but whatever.
Method
No, not "literally" applicable, but I'm gonna concede you the benefit of the doubt that you're bright enough to understand the point, and thus, the irony...
BGv2.0
Stop the presses AQUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!

You know that is MY BABY!

And I'm about to get into this fetal dogfight head on!!!!
STEVENSKI
Why not go on ESPN or another network with your 99.999% paternity test & any other paperwork relevant to your son & make it very public.

If this is true you do have rights. You also have the right to bore me with your ranting & bleating about Oscar.

You seem quite pathetic coming on here & fishing for sympathy.
EirbinX
*coughs* Whore!!!...sorry allergies
JLUVBABY
rather the boy is oscars or not he looks like a pudgy kid version of oscar... no doubt about that to me... lol.. but that doesnt mean the d.n.a matches up tho...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (aqueen501 @ Aug 25 2009, 11:43 AM) *
Boxing fans... Richard Schaefer... Anyone at Golden Boy...
I am not trying to start problems... However, I made a promise to my son that I would "try" to reach his father...my sons father just happens to be Oscar freakin De La Hoya. Does Oscar know what life is like for his 10 year old son?
Oscar, you must believe me. I've never talked ill of you to our son... Devon is only 10... He does not hate you! He loves you! He will always love you no matter what!
This is not a competition, and I am not trying to make you "look" bad... Oscar, Richard makes you look very very bad.
Richard, as the CEO of Golden Boy you need a reminder of who holds the name De La Hoya...
Richard... You may be the world champion in scamming America with your Private Banking Bullshit... That's between you and the IRS... As for Devon... This is, and always will be Oscar's son. Yes you hold the puppet strings for now but you will not keep the truth from Oscar forever... SO you should probably come up with a win win plan ... I have no problem in letting go of the past as long as you let go of your strangle hold over my son's father... He is not a fucking robot for you to wind up and call on the phone 5 times a day. I want no part of Oscars life...However your sons see Oscar more than anyone in Oscars whole family... You cant keep a human being away locked up and under your control like this... Its wrong!
Boxing fans... Think what you want about me. I really don't give a shit. What I say is the truth... Vincent De La Hoya, Isabella, Genie, Monica, Ceci, Jjr, Oscars step-mother also named Cecilia, J Sr. Everyone in Durango... (Oscar's mothers side) everyone knows the power you hold over Oscar... You are not God! You cannot keep a grown man "f***ed up" in the head this way... It is wrong...
Move the fuck out of the way and let my son have a little time with his dad... I'm not going to shut up until you do!!!
Remember... It can't be slander if it's true... Yes Richard you are making a lot of money, but for who? Devon doesn't even have a college fund set up.

Regardless if he is out of wedlock, he is still Oscar De La Hoya's son. Damn it people, can someone please help me reach out to Oscar... This is just for his son... I do not want any part of it. I love my son and for him I must do whatever I can... Yes I will do stupid dorky youtube videos, any interviews with anyone who will listen... I will not however just show up somewhere... That's one lesson I did learn.
Angelicque

i doubt this is the chick off the youtube video... its someone having fun i am sure... but if it is the young lady and you know you slept with oscar you have hit the jack pot... file for child support and other damages... this is not the forum to do it on.... lol...
lloyd mayflower
If this is legit, get a lawyer, get out of fuckin forums, youtube, and all the other internet bullshit and try to retain some fucking dignity, at least for the kids sake. If not legit, jump off a bridge you classless cunt.

Does anymore comment really need to be passed than that???
rusty_trombone
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Aug 26 2009, 07:36 PM) *
If this is legit, get a lawyer, get out of fuckin forums, youtube, and all the other internet bullshit and try to retain some fucking dignity, at least for the kids sake. If not legit, jump off a bridge you classless cunt.

Does anymore comment really need to be passed than that???

Getting a lawyer won't do shit, especially when the opposing side has the best lawyers around and an endless supply of money. If it ever actually makes it into court, they will keep it tied up for years and she just won't have enough money to support those kinds of legal bills. The civil legal system doesn't really work if your opponent doesn't have the same amount of money you do, that's why it's hard to beat the government.
thehype
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Aug 26 2009, 07:17 PM) *
i doubt this is the chick off the youtube video... its someone having fun i am sure... but if it is the young lady and you know you slept with oscar you have hit the jack pot... file for child support and other damages... this is not the forum to do it on.... lol...

Actually, yeah, this IS the same "chick off the youtube video"...yes, that IS Oscar's child, a DNA test confirmed it years ago and he's openly admitted to it, and yes, she already DOES get child support from De La Hoya.

Read the following interview to get the full story:

AMERICAN SON: A PROMISE NOT KEPT

Crazy story.
EirbinX
QUOTE (thehype @ Aug 26 2009, 08:45 PM) *
Actually, yeah, this IS the same "chick off the youtube video"...yes, that IS Oscar's child, a DNA test confirmed it years ago and he's openly admitted to it, and yes, she already DOES get child support from De La Hoya.

Read the following interview to get the full story:

AMERICAN SON: A PROMISE NOT KEPT

Crazy story.

im sorry but i dont see oscar in him
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.