Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Legion
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
JD
I am not a movie goer...but check this out, this movie looks pretty sick...

Fadetwist
QUOTE (JD @ Aug 25 2009, 08:51 PM) *
I am not a movie goer...but check this out, this movie looks pretty sick...

Damn grandma got skillz!

Evil Grandma Vs Mayweather

Taking bets!!
Spyder
I don't know. That movie has the potential to be REALLY bad.
Snoop
Honestly, I can't even see it being a good film.
JD
LOL

I think it looks pretty cool...and I NEVER go to the movies. I actually do not even like action flicks.
Snoop
QUOTE (JD @ Aug 31 2009, 01:23 PM) *
LOL

I think it looks pretty cool...and I NEVER go to the movies. I actually do not even like action flicks.

Well maybe the reason you think it looks cool is because you never go to the movies. LOL.
Spyder
QUOTE (snoopnick @ Aug 31 2009, 03:55 PM) *
Well maybe the reason you think it looks cool is because you never go to the movies. LOL.

Seriously, that'd be like a dude that never gets laid thinking that a fat chick's tits look cool. lol
JD
Fair enough.

The last movie I saw was The Hangover...and that was the first movie I had seen in YEARS.
Spyder
I heard the hangover was pretty funny.
The CEO
laugh.gif @ Spyder and Snoop killin' the movie JD showcased.
JD
Shat upon my movie.
Spyder
Sorry man, but Dennis Quaid just does that to movies by himself. lol

No worries though, it CAN'T be as bad as The Happening. I saw that tonight, and it is the absolute worst movie that I've ever seen. Pure and utter garbage. Sham-a-lama ding dong is...as The CEO would put it...a "flash in the pan HO". Typical Hollywood deal. Make one good movie, and get greenlit on every other piece of filth that you shit out on a piece of paper.
Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Sep 1 2009, 03:30 AM) *

No worries though, it CAN'T be as bad as The Happening. I saw that tonight, and it is the absolute worst movie that I've ever seen. Pure and utter garbage. Sham-a-lama ding dong is...as The CEO would put it...a "flash in the pan HO". Typical Hollywood deal. Make one good movie, and get greenlit on every other piece of filth that you shit out on a piece of paper.

For me it's a toss up between The Happening and The Knowing for the worse movie ever made, though Legion dwells in the background to steal the upset.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Spyder @ Aug 31 2009, 10:30 PM) *

The Happening was awful. I almost bought it on Bluray, but my friend said it was terrible. So I just waited til it came on HBO.

Obviously you mean The Sixth Sense as his only good movie. Well I thought Signs was pretty good and I also enjoyed Unbreakable. The others really sucked. I can not believe I saw the Village in the movies.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.