Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roach worried about Manny and his training.
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
The CEO
It's all right here... "I hope that Manny and his crew wake up." - FightHype Article by Nick Sanchez

Packy's makin' a movie and might have his camp in The Phillipines...

Cotto will stop him in the 6th or 7th instead of the 8th now...
Nay_Sayer
I hope Pacquiao has sense enough NOT to train in the Phillipines...
singletrack
This is exactly why Cotto will have his camp in Florida; too much going on in PR. Apparently that was the reason he smashed Evangelista in the face, or at least a big part of it - his uncle refused to move the camp off the island.

Pacman is going DOWN.
JD
Someone should talk to Pac and tell him to just train at Wildcard, deal with the tax implications...and realize what he will cost himself a lot more if he is not at his best and loses.
singletrack
QUOTE (JD @ Aug 28 2009, 04:41 PM) *
Someone should talk to Pac and tell him to just train at Wildcard, deal with the tax implications...and realize what he will cost himself a lot more if he is not at his best and loses.

True. Also seems odd that Roach would go to the media rather than calling up his fighter. I mean wtf is that about? I guess it could motivate Pacman, or it could piss him off and cause a problem...
Box in Hand
Roach and Pac have had issues like this in the past. Manny's making a movie now so they probably haven't spoken. I still think Manny is a professional and regardless to where he trains, he's still a beast. Gimme Cotto, SD.
King Eugene
Floyd done dancing with the stars and smashed Hatton.

Granite Hatton is not in the same league as Cotto but I dont think it will affect Manny that much. I mean hell look at his entourage, its about 15 of them anyway...they didn't distract him and I'm sure they wont let anyone over there distract him either.

Byrd Man
Lennox Lewis filmed Oceans 11 and then got smashed by Rahman.
Box in Hand
There are a few instances where fighters did movies and got thrashed.

1. Roy Jones (The Matrix)

2. Lennox Lewis (Oceans 11)

3. Antonio Tarver (Rocky Balboa)

The thing here, is that Manny is on top of his game these days so he should be fine.
KookedKrack
cotto stops him in the 6th aggressive.gif
pacco_diablo
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Aug 28 2009, 11:21 PM) *
There are a few instances where fighters did movies and got thrashed.

1. Roy Jones (The Matrix)

2. Lennox Lewis (Oceans 11)

3. Antonio Tarver (Rocky Balboa)

The thing here, is that Manny is on top of his game these days so he should be fine.

Roy did Devil's Advocate and dominated for the next 6 or 7 years.
JLUVBABY
roach knows what he is up against in cotto.. he is building in an excuse for his fighter... cotto has the ability to wipe the floor with pac and roach knows their is a possibility of that... built in excuse is what i see...
Yucayeke
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Aug 29 2009, 03:56 PM) *
roach knows what he is up against in cotto.. he is building in an excuse for his fighter... cotto has the ability to wipe the floor with pac and roach knows their is a possibility of that... built in excuse is what i see...

Yep, I can hear the excuses coming already...
provo
I hope this movie fucks up pac , I hope pac and roach start arguing ! And come Nov. Cotto knocks pac out! LOL..let pac throw his right put his head down and move to his left and cottos right uppercut or right hook will be the factor and will do the damage !
streetlion1
Yeah its the excuse card. I see Cotto stopping Manny in the mid to late rounds....Pacman will come out a storm like always but Cotto isnt like anyone hes ever faced.

I dont think the movie or anything will distract him...Manny will be ready and possibly give Cotto hell at the out-set but I think Cottos jab along with his overall better boxing skill will put Manny outta there.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (provo @ Aug 29 2009, 01:18 PM) *
I hope this movie fucks up pac , I hope pac and roach start arguing ! And come Nov. Cotto knocks pac out! LOL..let pac throw his right put his head down and move to his left and cottos right uppercut or right hook will be the factor and will do the damage !

the movie wont have anything to do with the outcome of this fight... cotto is diggin deep down in pacs soul in this one.. pac will be brought back to reality...
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
Roach periodically does this when he feels that Manny is not focussing 100%. He knows how to push manny's buttons better than anyone, I've seen this tactic before and I bet he gets his own way over this.
torvix2000
Pac is always busy doing some "other things" before start of training. Roach should shut his mouth up and complain if Pac's already in training and not doing his things.
EirbinX
im tellin you cotto ko 7
Fadetwist
QUOTE (Yucayeke @ Aug 29 2009, 11:27 AM) *
Yep, I can hear the excuses coming already...

Yeah, me too. If Cotto loses its because he's a shot fighter after Marg or its the catchweight bullshit.
Warlord
QUOTE (The CEO @ Aug 28 2009, 03:14 PM) *
It's all right here... "I hope that Manny and his crew wake up." - FightHype Article by Nick Sanchez

Packy's makin' a movie and might have his camp in The Phillipines...

Cotto will stop him in the 6th or 7th instead of the 8th now...

What the fuck kind movie is Pac making? The movie about his life story already bombed in the Philippines, so what's up now? The sequel? Well, I guess technically Manny can't be blamed for that box-office dud, since no one in the Philippines can afford to go to the movies anyway.

Big props to him though, still hanging out in the Philippines even after he got the money to leave. Most intelligent people would've ducked on out already, trading in the outhouse for the penthouse. Props, or something, for sticking it out in the shithouse and giving your countrymen something to root for.

I would've checked out long before. Blind patriotism is a poor substitute for intelligence.
Keith
I remember all the chatter a while back about the outcome of this fight. I could be wrong, but I remember there being very few Cotto supporters then. There was a bunch of "Cotto is shot" type talk. Seems now things have changed a bit. Anyone else notice a difference? I am no longer hearing "Cotto is shot".
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Keith @ Aug 30 2009, 07:44 AM) *
I remember all the chatter a while back about the outcome of this fight. I could be wrong, but I remember there being very few Cotto supporters then. There was a bunch of "Cotto is shot" type talk. Seems now things have changed a bit. Anyone else notice a difference? I am no longer hearing "Cotto is shot".

keith win or lose i have been saying that cotto was gonna whipe the floor with pac.. and i also think hes the man that can beat lil floyd as well...
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Fitz @ Aug 30 2009, 01:51 PM) *
Yeah, haven't seen much of it lately. Shot is an extreme word and I wouldn't use that to describe Cotto, but I will say that he isn't as good since the Margarito fight, and it was very noticeable to me, especially in hand speed. Though he is still a good fighter, so not shot IMO but from what I have seen, he isn't as good and it was noticeable to me.

I agree with all you say, i also think theres a reason why Roach and Pac have went with Cotto. They seem to be very good at pickin their fights recently. I think Roach sees a beatable fighter in Cotto and with that extra 2 pounds that Cotto cant have, I see a Pac SD. That being said, i like Cotto better than Pac and will be rooting for Pac to get his dial smashed in.
Keith
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Aug 30 2009, 10:51 AM) *
keith win or lose i have been saying that cotto was gonna whipe the floor with pac.. and i also think hes the man that can beat lil floyd as well...

I wasnt saying anyone in particular was flip flopping and I remember you as one supporting Cotto. I think CEO at one point listed how many people came out on the board and believed Cotto was going to win... it was maybe 5 people and I was in that camp as well. Maybe we can get a head count now?

Cotto by brutal stoppage due to accumulation in the 10th.
The CEO
QUOTE (Keith @ Aug 30 2009, 05:07 PM) *
I wasnt saying anyone in particular was flip flopping and I remember you as one supporting Cotto. I think CEO at one point listed how many people came out on the board and believed Cotto was going to win... it was maybe 5 people and I was in that camp as well. Maybe we can get a head count now?

Cotto by brutal stoppage due to accumulation in the 10th.

I'll throw a poll up...and everyone who votes needs to state their vote in the thread...
Warlord
QUOTE (Keith @ Aug 30 2009, 07:44 AM) *

You'll hear it after he loses again.
torvix2000
QUOTE (Keith @ Aug 30 2009, 12:44 PM) *

Cotto is SHOT.
JLUVBABY
pac is gonna look like a man shot at the end of the fight laying on the canvas...
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
It seems to have gone away, but I'll still say it...Cotto is not the same fighter he was before that Margarito fight. He looked awful against Clottey, and I still think Clottey beat him. Cotto was on his bike for at least half the fight and laid on the ropes. Pacquiao is going to bring a ton of speed and power to that ring. Cotto won't be able to deal with it, and he'll get outworked in this fight. Cotto will have his moments and land some thudding shots, but overall he's going to get outworked most of the rounds. If Cotto fades down the strech, which he has against Margarito, Mosley, and Clottey he's going to get stopped in the late rounds. I don't have a problem with Cotto at all, but I think Margarito took it all out of him.
LHRC
QUOTE (Warlord @ Aug 30 2009, 05:31 PM) *
What the fuck kind movie is Pac making? The movie about his life story already bombed in the Philippines, so what's up now? The sequel? Well, I guess technically Manny can't be blamed for that box-office dud, since no one in the Philippines can afford to go to the movies anyway.

Big props to him though, still hanging out in the Philippines even after he got the money to leave. Most intelligent people would've ducked on out already, trading in the outhouse for the penthouse. Props, or something, for sticking it out in the shithouse and giving your countrymen something to root for.

I would've checked out long before. Blind patriotism is a poor substitute for intelligence.

I've been browsing this board for a long time now and didn't join because I'm already involved in other boxing forums but I can't ignore you taking a direct shot at my country.

I'm from the Philippines and you're right we're a poor country but we can afford to go to the cinemas and watch good movies, the reason no one watches Pacquiao's movie is because it is just plain horrible, not because we can't pay for it. I hope you're not making fun of our country's poverty, I came from a wealthy family and I've dealt with a lot of poor people and it's nothing to make fun of. It's hard for us to progress because our Government is extremely corrupt but we're doing the best we can. As for blind patriotism, Pacquiao doesn't have it at all, it's just that he enjoys the company of his friends and relatives and if you really know anything about us then you should know that we Filipinos are naturally close to our family and we stick with each other as much as we can. Pacquiao never forgot where he came from and he genuinely wants to help all those unfortunate ones he left behind, that's why he wants to stay here and be a politician. Next time you should think about what you're gonna say so you don't come off as an ignorant ass and If you're a Filipino you should be ashamed of what you have just said.

@topic (for formality)
Pacquiao always did these things before his fights but once he starts training he becomes unstoppable, I'm gonna start worrying about it when he comes late for training and doing bad at sparring which I don't think will happen.
singletrack
QUOTE (Fitz @ Aug 30 2009, 08:51 AM) *
Yeah, haven't seen much of it lately. Shot is an extreme word and I wouldn't use that to describe Cotto, but I will say that he isn't as good since the Margarito fight, and it was very noticeable to me, especially in hand speed. Though he is still a good fighter, so not shot IMO but from what I have seen, he isn't as good and it was noticeable to me.

I'm surprised there are so many people that think Cotto will win...just use to everyone always saying he is flawed and will be KOed : ) People said he would get smoked by Malignaggi, Judah, Mosley, Margarito, Clottey, etc.

I don't honestly think we KNOW where his hand speed is right now. If you look at the two fights since Margs, he was fighting an average guy (Jennings) that he was going after to take out. So he was sitting on his punches and trying to lay him to waste. With Clottey, obviously the cut was a huge factor - you aren't going to let your hands go when you can't see half of the ring. Likewise, Clottey's earmuffs defense isn't real conducive to fast combos. He did light him up a couple of times on the ropes though.

I think all questions will be answered in this fight!
Warlord
QUOTE (LHRC @ Aug 31 2009, 08:50 AM) *
I've been browsing this board for a long time now and didn't join because I'm already involved in other boxing forums but I can't ignore you taking a direct shot at my country.

Your country, huh?

I'm from the Philippines and you're right we're a poor country but we can afford to go to the cinemas and watch good movies,

Everyone?

I hope you're not making fun of our country's poverty

I wasn't. But, just out of curiosity, what would you do if I were? Cry?

I came from a wealthy family and I've dealt with a lot of poor people and it's nothing to make fun of. It's hard for us to progress because our Government is extremely corrupt but we're doing the best we can. As for blind patriotism, Pacquiao doesn't have it at all, it's just that he enjoys the company of his friends and relatives

Yeah. Me too. But I think I'd move the people I love to a better place.

and if you really know anything about us then you should know that we Filipinos are naturally close to our family and we stick with each other as much as we can.

Then you Filipinos are just like everyone else on the face of God's green earth. Congratulations. That was really something to shoot for, wasn't it?

Pacquiao never forgot where he came from and he genuinely wants to help all those unfortunate ones he left behind, that's why he wants to stay here and be a politician.

Yeah. I think I said props to Pacquiao for sticking with the shithouse. Most people with money would've traded up.

Next time you should think about what you're gonna say so you don't come off as an ignorant ass and If you're a Filipino you should be ashamed of what you have just said.

Don't worry about that brother, I ain't filipino, so I don't got nothing to be ashamed of.

@topic (for formality)
Pacquiao always did these things before his fights but once he starts training he becomes unstoppable, I'm gonna start worrying about it when he comes late for training and doing bad at sparring which I don't think will happen.

Unstoppable huh?

Anyway, welcome to the forums. It's a pity you had to join under such a ridiculous circumstance as national pride. The only thing stupider is racial pride. You got that too?

My advice, be proud of something you accomplished on your own, not something you were born with. If you chose to be born a filipino, or decide to in your next life, then I might see some sense in it. Until then, you aren't touching me with that 'my people', 'my mother country' bullshit. Fuck your mother country.
iron_mike
'Fuck your mother country'? What a fucking DICKHEAD, hardcore internet gangsta...I hope you're not in NY cause I'd be deathly afraid of you if we ran into eachother... biggrin.gif
JLUVBABY
wow theres a lot of love in here... lol...
Fadetwist
This guy's a Warlord!! Watch out!!
Douchebag
QUOTE (Fadetwist @ Aug 31 2009, 06:42 PM) *
This guy's a Warlord!! Watch out!!

LMAO
torvix2000
QUOTE (Warlord @ Aug 31 2009, 07:25 PM) *
Fuck your mother country.

Isn't this "RACIST" in some ways?
Keith
24 foot ring? WTF. I cant stand this shit. I almost hope Cotto loses now for agreeing to all this crap. This changes everything...
Keith
QUOTE (Warlord @ Aug 31 2009, 03:25 PM) *
Fuck your mother country.

I dont fuck mother countries. I fuck mothers.
Warlord
QUOTE (iron_mike @ Aug 31 2009, 03:59 PM) *
'Fuck your mother country'? What a fucking DICKHEAD, hardcore internet gangsta...I hope you're not in NY cause I'd be deathly afraid of you if we ran into eachother... biggrin.gif

The "fuck your mother country" wasn't directed at LHRC. It was a general statement towards people taking pride in things they had no hand in creating. You can love the country you were born in, cool. You can be glad you were born in a particular country, cool. But to actually use the phrase pride is a little foolish. Be proud because you acheived something or earned something, not because someone gave it to you, or you acquired this thing through happenstance.

As for the internet gangsta remark... I don't recall challenging anyone here to a fight, unlike some othe morons around here who shall remain nameless. SugarQ. The dickhead asshole remark might be valid, so I don't contest that one. But as for the e-gangsta shit, well, I'm gonna have to plead innocence.

Fadetwist
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Aug 31 2009, 06:40 PM) *

I dont think so.... It does have some incestuous undertones.
Warlord
QUOTE (torvix2000 @ Aug 31 2009, 06:40 PM) *

No. Racism would be me saying "Fuck [insert race name here]!" I clearly didn't do that.

You might say it's nationlism... if I'd directed my remark towards any one nationality.

I didn't. As I said, it's a general statement towards all the patriorts out there with a stick up their ass.

You guys need to stop confusing nationality with racism. They're 2 completely different things.

And just so you filpino heroes know, I'm not insulting YOU. Your country ocassionaly shits out some rather attractive bitches, so don't think I think you have no merit. In my post I was simply marveling at Pac's dedication to his "mother country."
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Warlord @ Aug 31 2009, 08:13 PM) *
No. Racism would be me saying "Fuck [insert race name here]!" I clearly didn't do that.

You might say it's nationlism... if I'd directed my remark towards any one nationality.

I didn't. As I said, it's a general statement towards all the patriorts out there with a stick up their ass.

You guys need to stop confusing nationality with racism. They're 2 completely different things.

And just so you filpino heroes know, I'm not insulting YOU. Your country ocassionaly shits out some rather attractive bitches, so don't think I think you have no merit. In my post I was simply marveling at Pac's dedication to his "mother country."

ROFL!!!!... i like the part about the phillipines shitting out bitches....lol...that was good..
Warlord
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Aug 31 2009, 10:57 PM) *
ROFL!!!!... i like the part about the phillipines shitting out bitches....lol...that was good..

laugh.gif Yeah, I was always proud of that little phrase myself. I invented it earlier this year when I was walking through a subway station in Shanghai and just happened to notice a lot of fine bitches with big tits and short shorts. (It was dead heat summer at this point.) Anyway, so I noticed it and I'm like, "Man, China's been shitting out the goods!" I knew it was pretty good material after my british friend (who is usually pretty reserved) accommodated me with snort-filled laughter.

As for the Pac stuff from earlier, my sense of humor is really dry, and on a message board it can rub people the wrong way because they are either A.) uptight, over-sensitive assholes suffering from an inferiority complex or B.) Complete and utter fucktards without a shred of intelligence, or C.) A and B.

People shitting their panties because of something I said generally fall under one of the categories listed above.
King Eugene
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

ruthless
LHRC
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 1 2009, 03:25 AM) *
Your country, huh?

Yes it is, Why wouldn't it be?

Everyone?

This is where your ignorance strikes again, just like any other country we have people who can't afford to go to the cinemas, you know... people that doesn't have any homes and doesn't have anything to eat. Our cinemas are located in a mall, usually they will have 9 cinemas inside it, you should see it, it gets so full they need to make 4 to 6 cinemas for one movie, especially if that movie is popular, something like Transformers 2 and the Harry Potter series.

I wasn't. But, just out of curiosity, what would you do if I were? Cry?

There's really nothing I can do but I would like to know your nationality too since Fighthype looks like they tolerate this kind of blatant discrimination.

Yeah. Me too. But I think I'd move the people I love to a better place.

He has lots of properties in the Philippines which you don't know and some of it are located at beautiful places especially that one located on a beautiful beach unless your narrow mind thinks that every place in the Philippines looks like General Santos.
Oh he has a house in L.A. too

Then you Filipinos are just like everyone else on the face of God's green earth. Congratulations. That was really something to shoot for, wasn't it?

No we're a bit different, we don't throw our parents in a nursing home, when they grow old we take care of them until they die even the people who according to you cannot afford to watch movies.

Yeah. I think I said props to Pacquiao for sticking with the shithouse. Most people with money would've traded up.

He considers that shithouse a home.

Unstoppable huh?

I was referring to the training not inside the ring. I'm not suffering from any delusion that Pac is invincible, in fact I would give the edge to Cotton in their upcoming fight.

Anyway, welcome to the forums. It's a pity you had to join under such a ridiculous circumstance as national pride. The only thing stupider is racial pride. You got that too?

My advice, be proud of something you accomplished on your own, not something you were born with. If you chose to be born a filipino, or decide to in your next life, then I might see some sense in it. Until then, you aren't touching me with that 'my people', 'my mother country' bullshit. Fuck your mother country.

LOL obviously you have no idea what I take pride in and you don't know anything about my accomplishments but since you're a dumbshit you can assume anything.

QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 1 2009, 11:33 AM) *
laugh.gif Yeah, I was always proud of that little phrase myself. I invented it earlier this year when I was walking through a subway station in Shanghai and just happened to notice a lot of fine bitches with big tits and short shorts. (It was dead heat summer at this point.) Anyway, so I noticed it and I'm like, "Man, China's been shitting out the goods!" I knew it was pretty good material after my british friend (who is usually pretty reserved) accommodated me with snort-filled laughter.

As for the Pac stuff from earlier, my sense of humor is really dry, and on a message board it can rub people the wrong way because they are either A.) uptight, over-sensitive assholes suffering from an inferiority complex or B.) Complete and utter fucktards without a shred of intelligence, or C.) A and B.

People shitting their panties because of something I said generally fall under one of the categories listed above.

I can be the oversensitive asshole and you can be the complete and utter fucktard without a shred of intelligence since you're prone to spouting bullshit from your ass.
Warlord
QUOTE (LHRC @ Sep 1 2009, 02:51 AM) *
Yes it is, Why wouldn't it be?

If it were your country you'd be able to sell it, wouldn't you? Or at least replace the fucked up government currently in power with one that caters to the needs of its people. Until then, it ain't yours, is it?

This is where your ignorance strikes again, just like any other country we have people who can't afford to go to the cinemas, you know... people that doesn't have any homes and doesn't have anything to eat. Our cinemas are located in a mall, usually they will have 9 cinemas inside it, you should see it, it gets so full they need to make 4 to 6 cinemas for one movie, especially if that movie is popular, something like Transformers 2 and the Harry Potter series.

You're killing me with this shit, dude. What does a packed cinema have to do with shit? Nothing. I made a jest in passing and you latch on to it like a fucking barnacle.

No we're a bit different, we don't throw our parents in a nursing home, when they grow old we take care of them until they die even the people who according to you cannot afford to watch movies.

Every country has citizens who care for their parents, and citizens who don't, so don't start with the generalizations, fuckstick.

He considers that shithouse a home.

And that is what I continue to marvel at.

LOL obviously you have no idea what I take pride in and you don't know anything about my accomplishments but since you're a dumbshit you can assume anything.

You obviously are proud to be a pinoy, or you wouldn't have gotten your little dirty panties in a bunch the minute I questioned the absurdity of national pride.

I can be the oversensitive asshole

You've already proved it, but it's refreshing to see such a candid admission.

and you can be the complete and utter fucktard without a shred of intelligence since you're prone to spouting bullshit from your ass.

No, I'll continue to be the motherfucker that exploits retards such as yourself who are too weak or too stupid to progress or evolve, but instead remain in the same ruptured habitat you were born into, blaming everyone, and doing nothing.

Why do pricks like you take pride in being the victim? Pulling the race card or the "woe is me" card at every single fucking turn.

I honestly never set out to insult anyone here personally, but you seemed to want to take it that way, so fuck you, and fuck the hole you crawled out of to get here. Fuck your dirty-ass ancestors, and fuck every future generation of your family until the end of time. May you light your way with the flame of ignorance forever.

You happy now? Does that shit make you feel better? Now you can be a victim. Wrap yourself up in it like a blanket and cry yourself to sleep, and when you get all riled up with your self-righteous indignation, come back here and post again, and we'll start the process all over again, okay?
LHRC
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 1 2009, 04:29 PM) *
No, I'll continue to be the motherfucker that exploits retards such as yourself who are too weak or too stupid to progress or evolve, but instead remain in the same ruptured habitat you were born into, blaming everyone, and doing nothing.

Why do pricks like you take pride in being the victim? Pulling the race card or the "woe is me" card at every single fucking turn.

I honestly never set out to insult anyone here personally, but you seemed to want to take it that way, so fuck you, and fuck the hole you crawled out of to get here. Fuck your dirty-ass ancestors, and fuck every future generation of your family until the end of time. May you light your way with the flame of ignorance forever.

You happy now? Does that shit make you feel better? Now you can be a victim. Wrap yourself up in it like a blanket and cry yourself to sleep, and when you get all riled up with your self-righteous indignation, come back here and post again, and we'll start the process all over again, okay?

^ hahaha your sarcastic brain is amusing. You're calling me names because I remain in the same ruptured habitat I was born into? lol where the hell did you get that shit? I'm in a pretty good place but I've also been into other places and I'm doing the best I can with my life as far as I remember. I'm sorry you have to make things up because you were born a dumbass and you can't help it. Also my ancestors doesn't need to be fucked, they fought in some battles with other countries that tried to invade us and some of my relatives served in the Vietnam war in the U.S. so it goes without saying that they got fucked already, on the other hand your parents gave birth to a dumb b!tch hanging out in subways checking some bitch wearing shorts shorts and trolling on a boxing forum. The only ignorant person here is you, you went out of your way to insult some group of people without having any real basis and if you didn't think that was an insult then that makes you much more of dumbass. BTW I don't have panties but it looks like you need a tampon, you look like you're suffering from a heavy flow. fuck.gif
torvix2000
QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 1 2009, 08:29 AM) *

WTF! I thought blatant statements like these are not allowed in this board?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.