Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 24/7 CHAT
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
D-MARV
Let's chat during 24/7 and talk about how much of a bitch Floyd is acting like!
BigG
24/7 UFC 102 chat...
BigG
Get in chat fellas...
leonthegee
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Aug 29 2009, 06:34 PM) *

dude ur a queer. floyd is 24/7
leonthegee
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Aug 29 2009, 06:34 PM) *

dude ur a queer. floyd is 24/7
provo
LMaO! Another Floyd Hater starting a Floyd thread! I agree with leon Floyd is 24/7
The CEO
I'll be in chat in 10 minutes...
xxxxxx
Tonights 24/7 was good. I'm glad they pointed out the charity that Mayweather does. He doesn't get enough credit for this. I think this will be a good competitive fight that could go the distance. If Floyd wasn't rusty or had the outside distractions I believe he could've stopped Marquez late, but Marquez has shown toughness time and time again. I pick Mayweather by decision 116-112. Then he will prolly wait to see the winner of Cotto-Pac. I believe Mayweather is only looking at two opponents if he beats Marquez. He either fights the winner of Cotto-Pac(which is likely) or Mosley. I can't really see any other outcome that he would pursue, but then again, I didn't expect him to fight Marquez either. With that said, I think the Marquez fight is a good fight for Floyd right now for several reasons. Especially if he fights Cotto, Pac or Mosley next.
Fadetwist
Great 24/7! Kinda wished they showed what JMM's lifestyle is now since he became a champ.

Anyone know how long Mayweather has been doing humanitarian work?
D-MARV
QUOTE (Fitz @ Aug 30 2009, 03:58 AM) *
He was being sarcastic. The thread starter is in fact a Floyd nuthugger.

LOL. False!
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Aug 30 2009, 08:28 AM) *
Tonights 24/7 was good. I'm glad they pointed out the charity that Mayweather does. He doesn't get enough credit for this.

Pish! The man has more money than a horse can shite. I deserve more credit for throwin a couple of pounds of my comparatively modest wage to some homeless fella in the street.
MarzB
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Aug 30 2009, 10:05 AM) *
Pish! The man has more money than a horse can shite. I deserve more credit for throwin a couple of pounds of my comparatively modest wage to some homeless fella in the street.

Floyd Mayweather Jris definitely the Man when "haters" that exist on here name themselves in spun mocks of his name and wish him destruction (read Steven). I knew someone was going to knock that homeless bit here. I knew it. I frankly wished they wouldn't have shown it because nothing will satisfy these folks. Heck a lot of them don't even want to give him credit in being a good fighter with skills.

Oh someone asked how long has Floyd been doing humanitarian efforts. I've seen that Grand Rapids paper (the name escapes me) doing features way back since 2000. Again it doesn't matter.

I wish Floyd would acknowledge the IRS thing was real. I'm sure he's gotten it taken care of but damn dude, you don't help when you don't address things. Glad he addresses all the BS from Roger to the car. They have nothing to do with him and he wasn't a suspect. Good enough for me, save that shit for TMZ otherwise. I don't care.

I keep missing the first 5/10 minutes. Wish they'd show more running clips of both fighters.

Marquez says, "mayweather doesn't like to get hit and he can't handle pressure". SIGHING!!!! Damn, Juan Manuel Marquez WAS my favorite Mexican fighter till he made those stupid comments. How many people have thought that all you need to do is pressure Floyd? They're still thinking that JLC 1st fight (shoulder injury on Floyd's part mind you thats rarely mentioned) is the blueprint huh?? Nacho actually buys this??

First off, I can't think of too many people in the sport that box backwards as good as Floyd but if they're thinking "pressure", then Marquez is getting KTFO, period!! As far as "not liking to get hit". Sighing, but I do realize some people think of boxing as catching punches with your face.

If you're going to beat Floyd you better be in shape, have the ability adapt, use feints, keep Floyd guessing, not get hit from him (damn near impossible considering how accurate he is) and be able to stick with this undeterred. Marquez will be too slow IMO at this weight and too much bravado in trying to "pressure" Floyd will be his undoing.
JD
The 135 pound version of Castillo that Floyd fought would have broken Marquez in half.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (MarzB @ Aug 30 2009, 08:57 PM) *
Floyd Mayweather Jris definitely the Man when "haters" that exist on here name themselves in spun mocks of his name and wish him destruction (read Steven). I knew someone was going to knock that homeless bit here. I knew it. I frankly wished they wouldn't have shown it because nothing will satisfy these folks. Heck a lot of them don't even want to give him credit in being a good fighter with skills.

Not a fan of his, but can not hate on for what he did for the homeless. Maybe it was just to make him look good? Regardless, it was a great thing for him to do. Shit... no one with money has to do that, so anyone who can give back deserves credit. Good for him.

I will always and many others give him credit for being a good fighter with skills, it's just his questionable opposition over the last bunch of years. Whether you are a hater or hugger, there is no denying the fact he has not faced the best opposition at welterweight. Greatness is not determined by that 0 in his record(should be a 1 though), it is determined by WHO you fight and beat.
lloyd mayflower
Firstly, my name has fuck all to do with the fact that i hate him (and i do hate him), it is the result of a stupid drunken conversation with some bimbo in vegas during the build up to hatton mayweather.

Secondly, helping out those less fortunate than ourselves is something that i bet everyone on this board has done before and i bet no one expects credit for it. You dont get credit in my book for showing compassion to another human being, you get called a cunt if you dont. Fair play to him for doing it, but dont try to use it to your advantage.

I agree with u on the pressure thing, that was Hattons theory and we all know how that finished up. But as i said in one of the other threads, i dont believe for a second either Floyd or JMM are really revealing anything about their plans for the fight on 24/7. It just makes for good tv/build up
King Eugene
QUOTE (MarzB @ Aug 30 2009, 08:57 PM) *
Marquez says, "mayweather doesn't like to get hit and he can't handle pressure". SIGHING!!!! Damn, Juan Manuel Marquez WAS my favorite Mexican fighter till he made those stupid comments. How many people have thought that all you need to do is pressure Floyd? They're still thinking that JLC 1st fight (shoulder injury on Floyd's part mind you thats rarely mentioned) is the blueprint huh?? Nacho actually buys this??

First off, I can't think of too many people in the sport that box backwards as good as Floyd but if they're thinking "pressure", then Marquez is getting KTFO, period!! As far as "not liking to get hit". Sighing, but I do realize some people think of boxing as catching punches with your face.

If you're going to beat Floyd you better be in shape, have the ability adapt, use feints, keep Floyd guessing, not get hit from him (damn near impossible considering how accurate he is) and be able to stick with this undeterred. Marquez will be too slow IMO at this weight and too much bravado in trying to "pressure" Floyd will be his undoing.

If you cant outbox Floyd then you wont beat Floyd. Judah has the blueprint but not the mindset. Just look at the first three rounds.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (StyleZ @ Aug 30 2009, 06:13 AM) *
LOL. False!

Why'd you change your name??
D-MARV
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Sep 1 2009, 11:39 AM) *
Why'd you change your name??

I don't know really. Just wanted a change.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.