Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: zab offered Fight with Shane
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3
EpTXCHAMP
foward to about 1:08 and u can hear where yoel calls zab saying Golden boy wants zab to fight shane for 500,000 and 5% of the ppv and a 24/7 lol man golden boy are some snakes

this the link

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2083643

hahaha and a little behind scoop according to yoel lol sounds funny saying that... but word on the street is alexander is gonna fight Nate next
lloyd mayflower
Hopefully this gets made cos id like to see Shane decapitate the little prick, plus Shane really needs to pull his finger out and get some action soon, at his age each fight and each long lay off could be the one that tips him over the edge. Id like to see him stay sharp so that when the WW division becomes a bit clearer in the next couple of months hes ready to set up a super fight. Hopefully with the Petty Boy
singletrack
Ehhhh...I'd rather see Shane KO Berto.
lloyd mayflower
To be fair, it wouldnt matter to me who i seen KO zab, but for the sake of this thread, id like Shane to do it. Personally i think Shane would probably beat Berto, but i dont think he would look good doing it, and at this stage he kinda needs to look good
Box in Hand
I'd rather watch ladies boxing than watch that fight. How does Zab keep getting chances? He's lost like 3 of his last 4. He hasn't looked good since beating Spinks. His attitude sucks. He doesn't train which is why he dropped out of the last fight at the last minute. Why does he keep getting chances? Gimme Shane in 6 cause we know Zab can't go pass 6.
EpTXCHAMP
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 1 2009, 01:41 PM) *
Hopefully this gets made cos id like to see Shane decapitate the little prick, plus Shane really needs to pull his finger out and get some action soon, at his age each fight and each long lay off could be the one that tips him over the edge. Id like to see him stay sharp so that when the WW division becomes a bit clearer in the next couple of months hes ready to set up a super fight. Hopefully with the Petty Boy

lol pull his finger out and get sum action ahaha man i havent heard that in a long time thanks for the laugh.'

as for the layoff Perhaps golden boy knows this maybe why they are targeting judah? he hasnt fought since last nov..... just saying

oh and box in hand he has actually won 3 of his last 4 fights
lloyd mayflower
I dont understand why Judah keeps getting shots (if he does end up getting this one), but its probably not a bad stay-busy fight for shane
streetlion1
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 1 2009, 02:41 PM) *

Only one problem with that....Gayweather is too scared to fight Shane.

I dont mind him fighting Judah....I mean who else is he gonna fight? Shane k.o.s Judah no question...but if we get a "good" Judah(funny I know) it could be a bit entertaining for a couple rounds.

I wouldnt mind seeing him fight Clottey....and he probably should since alot of people feel that Clottey beat Cotto.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (EpTXCHAMP @ Sep 1 2009, 02:29 PM) *
foward to about 1:08 and u can hear where yoel calls zab saying Golden boy wants zab to fight shane for 500,000 and 5% of the ppv and a 24/7 lol man golden boy are some snakes

this the link

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2083643

hahaha and a little behind scoop according to yoel lol sounds funny saying that... but word on the street is alexander is gonna fight Nate next

if its true and zab is truley confident of his ability he should take that deal... cuzz he hasnt done didley squat to deserve the fight, this should be an easy fight to make and it would be fan friendly while it last... when he had a chance to fight mosley he punched a window or whatever and cut up his arm... he needs to earn his way back.. i would at least give him a chance in the fight.. a small chance but at least a chance.. he should take his shot in my opinion... if he doesnt he takes a chance of getting a gift decision on espn 2 (i think that was the channel) or whatever channel that was on when he fought that scrub (forget his name off hand...lol)...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (streetlion1 @ Sep 1 2009, 04:40 PM) *
Only one problem with that....Gayweather is too scared to fight Shane.

I dont mind him fighting Judah....I mean who else is he gonna fight? Shane k.o.s Judah no question...but if we get a "good" Judah(funny I know) it could be a bit entertaining for a couple rounds.

I wouldnt mind seeing him fight Clottey....and he probably should since alot of people feel that Clottey beat Cotto.

i cant agree with that... floyd wanted to fight shane waaaaay back in the day when the fight was truley relevant... more so than it is now cuzz their true skill wont be displayed now like back when they where jr lt. and light weight respectively... that would have been a great fight that we talk about now... shane saw greener pastures in hoya cant hate him for that but it is what it is.. when it came up again shane had family and a tooth ache... thats good and dandy but they are fighters and he has time for family after his career is over.. i dont buy the toothache... we boys lion but i dont agree with that... lol...
EpTXCHAMP
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Sep 1 2009, 03:48 PM) *
if its true and zab is truley confident of his ability he should take that deal... cuzz he hasnt done didley squat to deserve the fight, this should be an easy fight to make and it would be fan friendly while it last... when he had a chance to fight mosley he punched a window or whatever and cut up his arm... he needs to earn his way back.. i would at least give him a chance in the fight.. a small chance but at least a chance.. he should take his shot in my opinion... if he doesnt he takes a chance of getting a gift decision on espn 2 (i think that was the channel) or whatever channel that was on when he fought that scrub (forget his name off hand...lol)...

I agree somewhat but my brother u gotta admit $500,000 and only 5% ppv?? u know and I know whether people love him or hate him.... zab will bring in more than 5% of the ppv's. Doesnt matter if its people tuning in to see him get ko'd or to root for him... I just think those numbers are wrong I hate when boxers get screwed over by promoters who have never stepped in a ring and are looking to make every dollar possible at the fighters expense
streetlion1
I guess its cool...Mosley can fight Judah to stay sharp....then after Cotto k.o.s Pacman we'll have Mosley-Cotto 2.

Keith
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Sep 1 2009, 05:54 PM) *
floyd wanted to fight shane waaaaay back in the day when the fight was truley relevant...

I think its just as relevant now, maybe more so. I believe they are both more complete fighters at this stage. Perhaps they have both lost a half step in hand/foot speed, but its not much.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (EpTXCHAMP @ Sep 1 2009, 05:16 PM) *
I agree somewhat but my brother u gotta admit $500,000 and only 5% ppv?? u know and I know whether people love him or hate him.... zab will bring in more than 5% of the ppv's. Doesnt matter if its people tuning in to see him get ko'd or to root for him... I just think those numbers are wrong I hate when boxers get screwed over by promoters who have never stepped in a ring and are looking to make every dollar possible at the fighters expense

thats really not a screw job.. what more is judah worth?.. after the ppv he will clear over a million.. thats not chump change for an under achiever and thats what judah is...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Keith @ Sep 1 2009, 06:15 PM) *
I think its just as relevant now, maybe more so. I believe they are both more complete fighters at this stage. Perhaps they have both lost a half step in hand/foot speed, but its not much.

oh yeah its a completely diffrent fight now... i can make an argument for both guys winning that fight back in the day.. now i dont think shane wins this fight.. even if he did it wouldnt be in the fashion that the fight would have taken place back at the lighter weights... that fight would have been on the level of a meldrick taylor vs. pernell whitaker back in the day only better had they put friendship aside and made that fight... that would have been an all timer type of fight... i.m.o...
provo
Judah??? Aint shane saying he's the best out there right now ??? How come he's afraid of Berto ! Wernt there talks about that like 2 months ago ? If so that's twice backing out of berto! IMO shane Knows he's done and looking for a easy fight just to get the big payday and that's Pac or Pbf! The biggest draws in boxing.and both of them will beat shane. He jus wants the money .
thehype
I told ya'll that Unfinished Business PPV event was coming soon.

laugh.gif
D-MARV
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 1 2009, 08:10 PM) *
Of course you don't buy the toothache, because it wasn't his sole reason. Keep in mind that Floyd offered Shane a so called fight after Mosley had already fought the second time that year, the SECOND time which we were already half way through the year at the time. Shane said he is taking the year off (he said this before Mayweather threw out his bluff challenge), but is willing to fight Mayweather next year. Mayweather wanted no part of it, for some reason it was a 'limited' time offer. This year or nothing, which meant that Mosley had about 3-4 months to negotiate a fight with Mayweather, come up with a venue and all of that and go back to training, and mind you it was going to be his 3rd fight. Mosley would have been lucky to get a months break.
Also keep in mind that at the time, it was basically a given that DLH and Mayweather were going to fight. Everybody knew this, DLH is Mosley's boss, all this was basically a cock tease and some flirting with others while everybody knew it was DLH-Mayweather that was happening.
I don't know why anybody takes Mayweather's challenge as anything serious when DLH-Mayweather was a given. Mayweather's stipulation to his challenge was it MUST be in that year even though they were half way through the year and Mosley was coming off his 2nd fight and even though Mosley said he can next year, it wasn't acceptable. It was pure bluff and many people ate it up.

The last time may have been a bluff but how about the times before? Floyd has called out Shane out numerous times. That's a fact!

Anyways, this shit is getting old. Floyd will fight JMM then probably Manny after that. Shane will fight Clottey in december then maybe he'll have his superfight. At least I hope.
EpTXCHAMP
QUOTE (thehype @ Sep 1 2009, 07:11 PM) *
I told ya'll that Unfinished Business PPV event was coming soon.

laugh.gif

HYPE!!!! U STOLE my breaking news!!! I demand I become a member of team fight hype or I will pursue a lawsuit like leon lol jk man

this ustream shit and twitter is keepin the boxing fans updated 24/7 ha crazy

and jluv with only 5% ppv zab wont be clearing a mill shane aint a draw the ppv would do 200-250,000 IF it has a 24/7 backing it
provo
Who cares when floyd called out Shane that fact is he did for 10 years . Floyd has disrespected shane over and over and at press conferences and all shane did was look away or put his head down .... he did not want No part of FLOYD! Now all of a sudden Shane wants Floyd ..its because OF the payday ! Shane needs money..jin probably took it all..LMaO
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (provo @ Sep 1 2009, 08:21 PM) *
Judah??? Aint shane saying he's the best out there right now ??? How come he's afraid of Berto ! Wernt there talks about that like 2 months ago ? If so that's twice backing out of berto! IMO shane Knows he's done and looking for a easy fight just to get the big payday and that's Pac or Pbf! The biggest draws in boxing.and both of them will beat shane. He jus wants the money .

You are by far the most biased poster ever. All you ever post about is your love for PBF and hatred for Mosley. Yeah... we get it already. So once again I will rip your post apart.

Judah???. Your boy PBF had no trouble fighting him after a LOSS to Baldy.

Backing out of Berto!. Yeah...hes afraid of Berto. rolleyes_anim.gif When exactly was that fight signed twice?

Shane knows he's done and looking for a easy fight. Tell that to Margarito who Shane destroyed, someone who your boyfriend avoided for years to take on lesser opponents. Shane has been calling out PBF for awhile now and Pac too. Oh...who is Floyd fighting next? JMM, now there is your easy fight.

Pac and PBF the biggest draws in boxing. Now this is pure comedy. So why exactly was the Mayweather-Marquez postponed? Poor ticket sales? How are the sales now? PBF needs a dance partner, plain and simple.

Both of them will beat Shane. Whatever. And your basing this on what? Nevermind,it's your hatred. You obviously have no real knowledge of this sport.

He(Shane) justs wants the money. Well, Shane deserves it in the first place for all the tough opposition he faces. He just beat the number 1 welterweight last time out. What has PBF done in the last two years? And in truth, only your BOY is the one who is interested in the money. The only reason he fights is for the money, he is the one with money problems.
provo
If zab vs shane happens I say give them 50/50 ,the only thing zab brings to the table is that in the first couple rounds he will land a hard left hand on shane . But shane wins late , as far as the 24/7 put that on regular cable LOL.
Keith
At this point, I could care less if Shane fought a janitor at a local gym... as long as I get to see him throw that wicked right hand. I love seeing it... and there may not be many left to see. A janitor may even provide a stiffer test then Zab. Zab has to the most washed up fighter I have seen in some time.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 1 2009, 10:10 PM) *
I think we both are being hypocrites, we are defending Mosley and arguing that Mayweather has taken the easy fights. I think we are guilty of the same thing, you know shutting down one of the forums weakest and most terrible posters.

I too will admit I am biased for Mosley...no doubt. But I also have followed this WHOLE sport for over 20 years now. It is pretty damn easy to spot the true fans and knowledgeable posters by just reading what they say. I TRY to be subjective and honest with my posts. I TRY to put facts in my arguements too, not just spew crazy hatred filled BS.

I have been a member for years now, and even before that I lurked for years before I joined. He is the worst poster IMHO I ever came across. Though his posts are quite amusing to read sometimes.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 1 2009, 10:39 PM) *
Bah, you missed the punch line. My whole point was to point out how terrible that poster is and was comparing us shutting him down in debating to garbage opposition Mayweather has shut down, lol.

DAMN...I KNEW IT!!!! I was not sure though, I feel like such a dumbass. I read your post over and over too. Math was always my thing anyway. Grammar, literature, comprehension, the whole English stuff...just wasn't my thing. Shit...I sometimes need an interpreter to understand some of these sophisticated posts I read here(NO!!!Provo is not one of them). You educated folks no who you are. And Torvix is not even from this planet judging by his posts, I am sure of that. laugh.gif
leonthegee
i think this would be a good fight. u cant take zab lightly because he has hand speed and power. u can never over look a guy like that.
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE (EpTXCHAMP @ Sep 1 2009, 05:16 PM) *

Mayweather is Zab's promoter now, isn't he? I'd imagine that Zab would get a better deal against a Golden Boy fighter....
King Eugene
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 1 2009, 08:10 PM) *
Of course you don't buy the toothache, because it wasn't his sole reason. Keep in mind that Floyd offered Shane a so called fight after Mosley had already fought the second time that year, the SECOND time which we were already half way through the year at the time. Shane said he is taking the year off (he said this before Mayweather threw out his bluff challenge), but is willing to fight Mayweather next year. Mayweather wanted no part of it, for some reason it was a 'limited' time offer. This year or nothing, which meant that Mosley had about 3-4 months to negotiate a fight with Mayweather, come up with a venue and all of that and go back to training, and mind you it was going to be his 3rd fight. Mosley would have been lucky to get a months break.
Also keep in mind that at the time, it was basically a given that DLH and Mayweather were going to fight. Everybody knew this, DLH is Mosley's boss, all this was basically a cock tease and some flirting with others while everybody knew it was DLH-Mayweather that was happening.
I don't know why anybody takes Mayweather's challenge as anything serious when DLH-Mayweather was a given. Mayweather's stipulation to his challenge was it MUST be in that year even though they were half way through the year and Mosley was coming off his 2nd fight and even though Mosley said he can next year, it wasn't acceptable. It was pure bluff and many people ate it up.

And whats wrong with fighting more than twice a year?
King Eugene
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 2 2009, 02:46 AM) *
There is nothing wrong with it, after all Mayweather has been averaging once or twice a year. It's nice though that you dropped in and could only comment on about 1/10 of my post though, lol.
My point is, Mosley had already fought 2 times that year. Mayweather only the one time. They were past the half way mark of the year which meant that Mayweather would have made Mosley fight for the third time that year and the third fight would be CLOSE to his previous fight. This left about 4 months to organise all the negotiations, venues and so on and then the time to train for the fight. Mayweather was putting a time frame on Mosley, it was that year or nothing. Considering Mosley was coming off 2 wins from Vargas and before that fight he was considered a washed up fighter (it was the Vargas fights that gave him the second chance) and Mayweather the one time, it was a bullshit challenge to give Mosley a couple of months window to make the fight happen which was so soon after his second fight.
There was no reason why the fight had to happen in those 3-4 months. Mosley said he will fight next year. But no it had to be that year. It was a bullshit challenge, Mayweather made unreasonable requests which there was no real reason. Why did it have to be that year?

Understandable...I dont see why they couldn't have fought the next year but if he really wanted the fight he would have took it. There have been other fighters who has taken fights back to back like that. Hell you have some former champions that has fought four times a year. He could have still pushed for the fight again next year. Just like he's being going public lately he could have done the samething then even though Floyd was in line for Oscar. You can say Oscar was the boss and Mosley would have kept quite well he's made quite a few statements this year that wasn't in the best interest of Golden Boy and he could have said them then. I think Floyd should still give him the fight but I understand his reasons for not giving them.
Fitz
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Sep 2 2009, 05:22 PM) *
You can say Oscar was the boss and Mosley would have kept quite well he's made quite a few statements this year that wasn't in the best interest of Golden Boy and he could have said them then.

That was 2005 we are now in 2009. Back then was a honey moon period. I am sure you have probably worked somewhere before when you are relatively new and happy, and 4 years later you may say some things 4 years down the track that you didn't say back then, because circumstances have changed.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 2 2009, 03:28 AM) *
That was 2005 we are now in 2009. Back then was a honey moon period. I am sure you have probably worked somewhere before when you are relatively new and happy, and 4 years later you may say some things 4 years down the track that you didn't say back then, because circumstances have changed.

Plain and simple if you want something bad enough you will do whatever it takes to make it happen. Even if it doesn't happen you can atleast make the argument that you did everything you possibly could. Shane cant say that.
King Eugene
I wouldn't mind seeing Zab Judah vs. Nate Campbell...winner gets Bradley
Fitz
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Sep 2 2009, 05:37 PM) *
Plain and simple if you want something bad enough you will do whatever it takes to make it happen. Even if it doesn't happen you can atleast make the argument that you did everything you possibly could. Shane cant say that.

Well using that logic, why didn't Mayweather move to Mosley's division in 1999 rather than 2005? Did he want it bad enough?
King Eugene
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 2 2009, 04:37 AM) *
Well using that logic, why didn't Mayweather move to Mosley's division in 1999 rather than 2005? Did he want it bad enough?

Obviously not cause they still haven't fault but he made more attempt than Shane did.
iron_mike
QUOTE (singletrack @ Sep 1 2009, 03:55 PM) *
Ehhhh...I'd rather see Shane KO Berto.

Same here, but Berto will have his dancing shoes and grappling gloves on en route to a boring UD loss.
But I'd love to see Shane literally decapitate Boringto
MarzB
Watching this was painful. Good for some of you that could bear it, I couldn't. Who gave some athletes the idea that their lives were interesting enough to capture? Lets say Zab has a point about the offer, what can he bring to the table or what is he and Square Ring working on that eclipse's a half million dollar offer??

NOTHING!

It's funny how he mocks 24/7 but he should be really mocking how he took 100K to fight Spinks in St Louis so 500K I guess isn't enough for him to go out to pasteur on.

We all know whats going to happen in Zab fight. He'll start out fast, then he'll fade and either turn it into a boring fight or get ktfo. For a fighter that can fight only one way thats hardheaded it's inevitable. How about this since he's in the business of turning down fights, make your own fight then. Put it out and see how many people buy it otherwise take what you can get.
singletrack
Hahahahahaha - that article on the front page with the quotes is hilarious.

"HGH Patient"

Judah knows what's up.
Lil-lightsout
Judah is not too bright. Who the fuck in recent memory has he beaten to warrant a good payday? He backs out of the Mosley fight for being a dumbass, and now he backs out of the Diaz fight cause he wants more money. I just want to know why he thinks he deserves a good payday? When was his last significant win? I remember Clottey beat the shit out of him pretty good more recently.
EpTXCHAMP
QUOTE (singletrack @ Sep 2 2009, 08:12 AM) *
Hahahahahaha - that article on the front page with the quotes is hilarious.

"HGH Patient"

Judah knows what's up.

lol zab always clowns on shane for using the roids..

nay sayer zab said in a earlier video that he aint with floyd ne more, so I aint sure

comparing this offer to the 100k one he took for spinks is completly different and insane zab took the 100 k to fight for the undisputed championship to help put himself on the map.
zab now feels his name is big enough compared to back in 2005.. so he fells he should get more than 500,000... I think it is too I say take 800-850,000 and ask for 8-10% ppv that would be fair in my book
singletrack
QUOTE (iron_mike @ Sep 2 2009, 09:33 AM) *
Same here, but Berto will have his dancing shoes and grappling gloves on en route to a boring UD loss.
But I'd love to see Shane literally decapitate Boringto

I'm not so sure. I don't think Berto has the skills to tie up Mosley on the inside; he struggled badly with Collazo. Either way, doesn't look like it will happen...oh well.
1zz
Why is Zab even mentioned in fights with the best WW?

He's nothing but a gate keeper at this point.
Keith
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Sep 2 2009, 05:50 AM) *
Obviously not cause they still haven't fault but he made more attempt than Shane did.

The simple truth is, right now present day, this is the very first time that Mosley and PBF are fighting in the same division at the same time... and its PBF who isnt looking to make the fight anytime soon. Those are cold hard facts.
Fitz
Zab Judah has always had the tools, and very, very good tools. Similar to Tyson, except Tyson showed some of his greatness over a short amount of years while Judah only showed it in several rounds. It's always sad to see fighters with so much potential, but never reach it.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 1 2009, 07:10 PM) *

allight you make some points i suppose but you must admit if there was still several months left in the year that fight could have been made... no doubt.. you can argue rather or not mosely has the clout to be a shot caller but mosely should have taken the fight... its not fair i would agree but mosely dont have the name to just call shots... he should but he just doesnt... i took the challenge serious because i dont think mosely can beat him now... i just dont but thats my opinion until the fight actually happens..
Fitz
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Sep 3 2009, 09:03 AM) *
i suppose but you must admit if there was still several months left in the year that fight could have been made...

Nope, I can't even admit that because I truly believe it was just a bit of cock teasing between DLH and Mayweather. What would have happened is that negotiations would have had a break down and in the end it would have been DLH-Mayweather. He just wanted a tune up while DLH was fighting Mayorga, and took Baldomir. He really only wanted the DLH fight at this point.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Keith @ Sep 2 2009, 04:51 PM) *
The simple truth is, right now present day, this is the very first time that Mosley and PBF are fighting in the same division at the same time... and its PBF who isnt looking to make the fight anytime soon. Those are cold hard facts.

another cold hard fact is that the fight could have been made when mayweather was physically the smaller man and mosley wanted no parts of that fight then.. and before you bring up mosely chasing hoya may. was after that fight over a year before mosely first fought hoya... the fans lost out on that one...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 2 2009, 06:07 PM) *
Nope, I can't even admit that because I truly believe it was just a bit of cock teasing between DLH and Mayweather. What would have happened is that negotiations would have had a break down and in the end it would have been DLH-Mayweather. He just wanted a tune up while DLH was fighting Mayorga, and took Baldomir. He really only wanted the DLH fight at this point.

you could be right but we would never know cuzz mosely never called the bluff if it indeed was one... one thing i believe is that mayweather thinks he is the best fighter in the world.. rather he is or not is left up to question but i think he is just that cocky to take a fight like that before a hoya type fight.. again we will never know because the bait wasnt even played with... mosley just sit it aside and told the world he had a toothache...lol... its funny but true..
D-MARV
QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 2 2009, 06:49 PM) *
Zab Judah has always had the tools, and very, very good tools. Similar to Tyson, except Tyson showed some of his greatness over a short amount of years while Judah only showed it in several rounds. It's always sad to see fighters with so much potential, but never reach it.

Agreed... I always thought Judah had the tools to be special.
Fitz
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Sep 3 2009, 09:08 AM) *
another cold hard fact is that the fight could have been made when mayweather was physically the smaller man and mosley wanted no parts of that fight then.. and before you bring up mosely chasing hoya may. was after that fight over a year before mosely first fought hoya... the fans lost out on that one...

I still can't see that. Keith is right. You can call anybody out, but trying to force them to fight you determines how bad you want the fight. Like I said, Mayweather was 'calling' Mosley out in 1999 when they were 2 divisions apart. It took Mayweather 6 years to move into the same division as Mosley.
That's like Juan Diaz calling out Miguel Cotto. The fight doesn't materialise, nobody is going to say Cotto had his chance, but wanted no part of Diaz. Then it takes Diaz a further 6 years to move into the same division as Cotto. Or Cintron calling Kessler out. How about you move into the same division as the guy you want to fight, get 1 or 2 wins, and force him to fight.
I'm sorry, but calling a guy out 2 divisions apart just doesn't cut it as 'trying' if the fight doesn't take place. It doesn't cut it either when it takes you a measly 6 years to move into that same division.
Fitz
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Sep 3 2009, 09:11 AM) *
told the world he had a toothache...lol... its funny but true..

No he didn't. He said he was taking the year off to spend with the family, and added he has to get his tooth fixed as well.

That's like saying at work that you are taking a 2 week vacation for a holiday with the family, and in the time you are going to the dentist as well. Then people at work are saying to everyone that you are taking 2 weeks off because you are going to the dentist. It's fucking ridiculous, I don't even know why people run with it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.