Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Ideas????
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
provo
Hey what's sup everyone ! Ok so I know this is a fighting site ! But I wanted to know if anyone has any ideas out there for a Fantasy Football team name for me ! I want it to have a BOXING theme in it something to do with Boxing! Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks!
JLUVBABY
you may not like this one provo... it doesnt have a boxing ring to it but here goes, "provo's hoes"... what do you think?... it has a pimps appeal to it and if you win you can talk a whole lot of shit...
Keith
how about....

Floyd's Boy Toy

or

PBF's Knob Shiner

or

MoneyMays Taint Licker

provo
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Sep 5 2009, 02:53 PM) *
you may not like this one provo... it doesnt have a boxing ring to it but here goes, "provo's hoes"... what do you think?... it has a pimps appeal to it and if you win you can talk a whole lot of shit...

LOL ! That has a nice ring to it! Only one I thought of was Knockout Kings"
provo
QUOTE (Keith @ Sep 5 2009, 02:57 PM) *
how about....

Floyd's Boy Toy

or

PBF's Knob Shiner

or

MoneyMays Taint Licker

LmaO ! I'll just go with "shanes Garbage '
Or
"Salt Mosley" LOL
Or
"Finally gots balls" LOl (because Jin finally gave them back to him )LOL..
Keith
QUOTE (provo @ Sep 5 2009, 06:23 PM) *
LmaO ! I'll just go with "shanes Garbage '
Or
"Salt Mosley" LOL
Or
"Finally gots balls" LOl (because Jin finally gave them back to him )LOL..

Your right dude, Floyd has bigger balls then Shane.... how do you fit them in your mouth everyday?
Warlord
QUOTE (provo @ Sep 5 2009, 04:14 PM) *
Hey what's sup everyone ! Ok so I know this is a fighting site ! But I wanted to know if anyone has any ideas out there for a Fantasy Football team name for me ! I want it to have a BOXING theme in it something to do with Boxing! Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks!

Everlast
Fitz
GayBoxingFanFantasyChamp
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.