Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tippin a 40
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
STEVENSKI

Just goin through some classics shit & saw so manly old names on there that have left our community.

Whatever happened to 115johnnyK & so many others?
KookedKrack
dunno bout those guys but that eazy e album was tough as hell back in the day
Snoop
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Sep 6 2009, 01:28 AM) *

Just goin through some classics shit & saw so manly old names on there that have left our community.

Whatever happened to 115johnnyK & so many others?

I remember 115jonnhyK. What about ChicoEscuelaNYC, or Decagon? Oh yeah, and Lefthook. He was pretty cool until he flipped out.
STEVENSKI
I got on really well with Lefty & Johnny. Chico & I had issues over James "cheeseburger now" Toney.

There was a stack of quality guys that got lost in teh move from BT. Pity really as they helped keep the boards pumping.

Decagon got banned for insinuating he would have sex with Boxingman's? daughter. He totally flipped out & wanted to kill him I remember that.

Fun times.
Spyder
I thought it was Ninasdaddy's kid...speaking of decagon, someone posted a photobucket owning of him about a year and a half ago.

Suckapunch(banning?), Rivado, DJ Necrogenic, Bam's many alias', Jonny's Trainer...there's been more than a few that just peaced out.
salvador
Southeastpaw's departure was a big blow.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (salvador @ Sep 7 2009, 03:35 PM) *
Southeastpaw's departure was a big blow.

What ever happend to Southeast? He was a great poster!

Jack
The CEO
I miss Southeastpaw.....he was always in a good mood, and he loved Boxing. He could shoot the shit and joke around with the best of 'em...

I don't know why he stopped coming by...he was here after Hype made his move...I fear something bad happened to him...
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Spyder @ Sep 7 2009, 03:45 PM) *
I thought it was Ninasdaddy's kid...speaking of decagon, someone posted a photobucket owning of him about a year and a half ago.

Suckapunch(banning?), Rivado, DJ Necrogenic, Bam's many alias', Jonny's Trainer...there's been more than a few that just peaced out.

That was it Ninazdaddy. He lost it. Not having kids myself I found it funny as all hell.
Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Sep 7 2009, 02:45 PM) *
I thought it was Ninasdaddy's kid...speaking of decagon, someone posted a photobucket owning of him about a year and a half ago..

Was it as bad as the Dan Rose, MID picture? laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.